Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Admiral Daala

do u think anakin will come back? (spoiler)

Andy

Did you read a different book to me?

That's not the impression I got from SbS or DJ

Admiral Daala

Beeurd may I please ask what are you talking about!

Admiral Daala

OK, I am thinking something from reading Remnat.(sp)

Huge Spiolers.

I think that Jacen is dead and Anakin is alive. Look at Tahiri she keeps on thinking that Anakin is like near. What if it was Jacen they killed and Anakin thinks he is Jacen? I mean in Traitor Jacen didn't sound the same. And the so-called 'spirit' of Anakin was different too. Although that can be beaucse it wasn't him. I mean Verege could have tampered with Jacen and Jaina's twin bond and having Anakin's presence take the place. Well my theroy is kind of stupid but oh well.

Andy

Beeurd may I please ask what are you talking about!

Rogue said that Anakin's body wasn't recognisable. I didn't get that impression from SbS or DJ.

I think that Jacen is dead and Anakin is alive.

I think someone else would have noticed that Jace was Ani... Plus Liea felt Anakin die, and knew that Jacen was still alive.

TheUnknown

Thanks for the spoilers, you too! *hits them with Force lightning*

NOTE TO SELF: Hurry up and slodge through the quagmire that is DW.

Oh, and I agree with Beeurd, Anakin's body was quite recognizeable in DJ.

Drake

Alright, I got some spoilers from Remnant in my theory...here goes:

Okay...Tahiri was going crazy about Anakin trying to kill her (which made no sense). In the first part of her dream, she saw cloning pods and the Vong creating new bodies from the parts of the dead. Mix this with the prophecy Master Ikrit gave Anakin right before he died (Together you'll be greater than the sum of your parts) and the fact that the 2nd last NJO book is titled "The Final Prophecy"...I have a hoorible feeling that the Vong are going to clone Anakin.

Either that or Zonama Sekot will since it's a living planet and could possibly do that kind of thing...ah well. Maybe they'll go to Kamino. :p

CorSec

Wow..didnt even think of that..guess it was because I never read the NJO book with Ikrit in it..

Andy

That was Conquest where Ikrit said that.

Shortly before they got separated... :roll:

Admiral Daala

that is what really confused me. i mean hy would ikirt say that anakin and tahiri were meant for each other then anakin dies?

Andy

I guess Ikrit couldn't see that coming.

"Always in motion, the future is"

Admiral Daala

Or maybe he knew something. I dont think the Vong will clone Anakin (although if they will and it is not evil I would be happy) because they hate machines. But the Empire might. That is like what they are all about. Palpatine had a clone. Thrawn had a clone. Why not make a clone for Vader's grandson?

Andy

I doubt he Empire has any cloning facilities left. The Chiss might, though.

But there is no reason why the Vong wouldn't clone someone. Their Voxyn were created by cloning, that's what the Myrkr worlship essentially was: a big secret cloning lab.

Admiral Daala

Yeah but why would they clone their enemy?

CorSec

They made an attmept to convert Jacen to the True way. Why not make a clone of another solo and raise him to their own way? especially after the failure with Jacen.

Admiral Daala

Yeah but remember Jacen really didn't have a mind of his own then. I mean Anakin's death really shook him up. He didn't really have a choice. Anakin would have control over his mind. He would have a choice.

CorSec

Im only saying they would possibly clone Anikan..Im not saying the conversion would actually work

Drake

They could just do to him what they did to Tahiri...implant memories in his mind. It would've worked on her if Anakin didn't rescue her.

Andy

Yeah, a clone of Anakin would be able to choose, but he wouldn't be given choice.

CorSec

It could happen..but who knows

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.