• Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

Marvel's Netflix shows

Andy

Netflix have done quite a few Marvel shows now, starting with Daredevil, then Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and now Iron Fist. Has anybody else been keeping up with them?

Iron Fist is just out and I've found it okay so far, although apparently critics are slamming it. The main gripe appears to be about 'cultural appropriation', because apparently it's unacceptable for a white American man to learn martial arts...

But anyway, I've been enjoying it as I have liked all the Netflix offerings for the Marvel Cinematic Universe so far.

This is all, of course, leading up to The Defenders which will see the continuity of each individual series link up. 

Mara

I've not watched any of them, but have considered it. Depends how long I feel like keeping my Netflix subscription.

Andy

Ah, they are only 13 episode series, if that helps. :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Star Wars: Obi-Wan & Anakin #1

The first issue of the Star Wars: Obi-Wan & Anakin 5-issue miniseries by Marvel Comics. 
      It starts three years after The Phantom Menace and follows Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi and his padawan Anakin Skywalker.
    • Star Wars: Darth Maul #2

Issue #2 of the five part Marvel Comics miniseries Star Wars: Darth Maul.
    • Star Wars: Darth Maul #1

Issue 1 of 5 of the Star Wars: Darth Maul Marvel comic series following the origins of Darth Maul and his training under Darth Sidious.
    • Legion

So this show piqued my interest on the X-men relation alone.

Watched the first episode last week... and boy, this thing is so TRIPPY. And AWESOME.
      Like I don't even know what I am watching half of the time.

I will look for a trailer or teaser...  Here is one. I am sure there are others.

• Spider-Man: Homecoming

Spider-man swings into the Marvel universe for the first time in his own film!

I have to say, Tobey will always be my Spider-Man, but... this one looks pretty darn good!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.