Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Mara

Episode VII Subtitle rumor mill

Mara

There's been a couple rumors floating around in the past months on what the subtitle to the new Episode VII will be. Obviously these could very well be crap... or just a working title for shooting until the real one is revealed.

But until the official announcement comes--rumored to happen at Comic Con--I thought we could discussed the rumored subtitles, and perhaps come up with our own ideas for what to call Episode VII.

Rumor 1: A  New Dawn

(originally reported by talkbacker.com)

Rumor 2: The Ancient Fear

(originally posted by AICN)

Of the two rumored titles... I think I prefer The Ancient Fear. It feels like it has some weight to it. A New Dawn kind of  mirrors A New Hope... but I think the new trilogy should be its own entity.

Andy

A New Dawn turned out to be the title of one of the new novels.

I think The Ancient Fear sounds clumsy and doesn't seem to fit to me.

Mara

I dunno... I think Star Wars - Episode VII: The Ancient Fear has a ring to it. Seems like it could start of a trilogy, like A New Hope or The Phantom Menace... where there's a bit of mystery as to what it could mean.

Mara

So it was officially announced yesterday that the subtitle will be The Force Awakens.

I like it.

TheUnknown

Someone needs to make an article about the new title.  I'll see if I can do one later today.

Andy

I just never seem to have time these days. Story of my life, lol :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.