• Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

Xbox One and PS4

Latest Generation Games Cnsoles  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Andy

Anybody gone or going for one of the latest consoles yet?

Although I was pretty quick to get a PS2 and a PS3 when they came out I'm giving this console war a miss due to lack of funds, but if I were to get one I'd probably go for PS4.

What are your thoughts on the latest generation of games consoles?

Edited by Andy

Radioactive Isotope

I'm holding off on the purchase for now, but I'll definitely be getting a PS4. I never buy consoles at launch; I always wait awhile for the price to drop and the bugs to get worked out. Darn you, Square Enix, for putting Kingdom Hearts 3 on PS4. I really didn't want to buy one in the first place.

Andy

Oh, is that only PS4? Boooo!

I suspect I'll get one eventually, lol

Ayingel

I'm hoping that by Xbox 360 you mean the Xbox One? >.>

Andy

I thought that's what I put... *edits* I don't know what you're talking about!

TheUnknown

I'm holding off for several reasons:

1. I am incredibly poor at the moment. 

2. I still have tons to player on the current generation. 

3. A lot of games at this point are generation straddlers (e.g., Dragon Age: Inquisition).

4. Besides not having the money, I'm waiting for the price to go down.

5. I want to make sure they deal with any of the technical issues.  I remember the XBox 360 being really bad about hard drive failures initially.

• Upvote 1

Radioactive Isotope

Oh, is that only PS4? Boooo!

I suspect I'll get one eventually, lol

Actually, no. KH3 will be on Xbone (why I don't know since Microsoft isn't getting any of the other games in the series....).

Radioactive Isotope

Hey, you asked if it was only on PS4. Which it's not. So there. :p

But I agree. Xbox doesn't count. Boo Xbox!

Andy

I'm holding off for several reasons:

1. I am incredibly poor at the moment. 

2. I still have tons to player on the current generation. 

3. A lot of games at this point are generation straddlers (e.g., Dragon Age: Inquisition).

4. Besides not having the money, I'm waiting for the price to go down.

5. I want to make sure they deal with any of the technical issues.  I remember the XBox 360 being really bad about hard drive failures initially.

I second that, lol

I've heard reports that some people have been problems with the disc drives being overly noisy.

TheUnknown

Well, I now have an Xbox One.

Andy

I still haven't joined the latest generation, lol.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Star Wars gaming on Xbox One

Microsoft have announced that a new slew of classic Xbox titles will become compatible with their Xbox One console, including an impressive collection of Star Wars games which will join other titles in the Games On Demand section of the Xbox marketplace on 26 April 2018.
      The original Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic was previously added when the backwards compatible section was launched last year.
      You can find the full list of Star Wars games that will be available on Xbox Games On Demand below:
      Star Wars: Battlefront Star Wars: Battlefront II Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords Star Wars: Republic Commando  
      Additionally, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is available under the Xbox One X Enhanced series with updated graphics and visual effects.
      If you're looking for something a bit more recent, Xbox One titles Star Wars: Battlefront and Star Wars: Battlefront II are also available now.
    • Battlefront reboot not on PS3 or Xbox 360

EA has revealed that the upcoming Battlefront reboot from DICE will be only be available on PC, Playstation 4, and Xbox One, in a move that may leave owners of the previous generation of consoles out in the cold. Developers say that dropping the older consoles will allow them to make full use of the Frostbite 3 engine upon which the game is built.

More details about the game are due to be shared at Star Wars Celebration next month, where fans hope to see an official trailer for the game and see some of the gameplay.

The new Battlefront is said to be a reboot of the franchise rather than a continuation, is scheduled for release at the end of 2015 to coincide with the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

Click here to view the article
    • Battlefront reboot not on PS3 or Xbox 360

EA has revealed that the upcoming Battlefront reboot from DICE will be only be available on PC, Playstation 4, and Xbox One, in a move that may leave owners of the previous generation of consoles out in the cold. Developers say that dropping the older consoles will allow them to make full use of the Frostbite 3 engine upon which the game is built.

More details about the game are due to be shared at Star Wars Celebration next month, where fans hope to see an official trailer for the game and see some of the gameplay.

The new Battlefront is said to be a reboot of the franchise rather than a continuation, is scheduled for release at the end of 2015 to coincide with the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
    • Star Wars Rebels comes to Minecraft

Disney XD series, Rebels has become the latest Star Wars offering for Minecraft Xbox Edition, with a new skin pack featuring 32 new skins, including Ezra Bridger, Hera Syndulla, Kanan Jarrus, Sabine Wren, Chopper, and more.

This follows the release of last year's classic skin pack featuring characters from the classic trilogy, with Microsoft promising more Star Wars content for Minecraft in the future.

Here's the full list contained in the new skin pack:

Ezra Bridger Kanan Jarrus Hera Syndulla Zeb Orrelios Sabine Wren Chopper Inquisitor Agent Kallus AT-DP Pilot Stormtrooper Commander Stormtrooper Tagged Cikatro Vizago IGRM Droid Variant 1 IGRM Droid Variant 2 Lothal Farmer Gotal Minister Maketh Tua Tseebo RX-24 Ezra Bridger Imperial Cadet Commandant Aresko Azmorigan Senator Gall Trayvis The Star Wars Rebels Minecraft skin pack is out now on Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

Click here to view the article
    • Star Wars Rebels comes to Minecraft

Disney XD series, Rebels has become the latest Star Wars offering for Minecraft Xbox Edition, with a new skin pack featuring 32 new skins, including Ezra Bridger, Hera Syndulla, Kanan Jarrus, Sabine Wren, Chopper, and more.

This follows the release of last year's classic skin pack featuring characters from the classic trilogy, with Microsoft promising more Star Wars content for Minecraft in the future.

Here's the full list contained in the new skin pack:

Ezra Bridger
      Kanan Jarrus
      Hera Syndulla
      Zeb Orrelios
      Sabine Wren
      Chopper
      Inquisitor
      Agent Kallus
      AT-DP Pilot
      Stormtrooper Commander
      Stormtrooper Tagged
      Cikatro Vizago
      IGRM Droid Variant 1
      IGRM Droid Variant 2
      Lothal Farmer
      Gotal
      Minister Maketh Tua
      Tseebo
      RX-24
      Ezra Bridger Imperial Cadet
      Commandant Aresko
      Azmorigan
      Senator Gall Trayvis

The Star Wars Rebels Minecraft skin pack is out now on Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.