Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Random Poll - Web browsers

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Uncle Du

:D

Bad furday

Dude, I'm sure that touch screen MacBooks and iMacs are already passed R&D. They're just waiting for the appropriate time to release them lol. .......Say perhaps, you would be able to use your photoshop pen or whatever directly on your screen to edit photos and video alike. I would expect them to do something like that. Which would be awesome.

Especially with Adobe Illustrator, and, more importantly, Corel's Painter 11, which really does mimic a variety of paints and chalks and brushes and other art mediums in digital form. :D

Ayingel

I miss Corel...that sith was the bomb.

Uncle Du

We had Corel Word Perfect on our first Compaq lol.

Tsl

Firefox 5.0, yo. Took me a bit to get used to the new layout, but now I likes it.

Princess

I hate the newest update that they did for Safari 5. It sucks! It's a piece of sith!

Jon-Michael

Chrome on my computers. Android Browser (I guess it's a mini version of Chrome? Whatever Google makes it to be...) on my EVO. Safari on my iPad 2.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.