Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Ayingel

The Inebriation Station

Radioactive Isotope

That thing still has a line of credit? I thought we maxed it out a long time ago. :p

Congrats, Furday. What did you buy?

Bad furday

hehe, yes, well somehow it works :p

I've been looking around for glass mason jars...Mom collects them, and her birthday's coming up next month. Most of the ones she has are clear or aqua. but I found and bought/won the auction for this cool purple one. :) I'd bought three aqua jarss off someone on Etsy a few days ago, and I'm going to put those solar light lids on them, to make them glow at night. I thought the purple one was so unusual, it would look nice in her collection.

Bad furday

Arrr....and I lost an auction I really really wanted to win! :p :(

Princess

Poor Furday.

Looks like I'll be a hoemowner in the next few months. Remember when I was all worried about my aunt getting a job and then not getting it? Well, the guy that got it quit and they offered it to her and she stars on the 27th. So, I'll temporarily be moving back into my parent's house well I find a home that fits my needs and budget.

Princess

And here's the houses that I'm interested at looking at

Choice #1

Probably needs some work but cheap and caught the Doctor Who fan in me with the terms "Bigger on the inside"

Choice 2

Really like the back yard

Choice 3

Choice 4

Choice 5

Beautiful yard and backs up to a church

Choice 6

Love the kitchen cabinets but at the top of my budget range

Choice 7

Choice 8

Choice 9

Princess

Got an interview with the VA on Tuesday!

Bad furday

I guess it went well ? :p;)

*drinks heavily* Finally have a taxi reserved for Friday...heading to Tennessee for my friend's wedding! The first three taxi services I called had gone out of business. One lady was like, " What are you talkin' about?! You ain't got the right number!" and another lady was like.."....I....don't know..?"

:p :roll:

Pandora

You're taking a taxi from New York to Tennessee? Dear lord just charter a helicopter. It'll be cheaper.

Coincidentally, what part of TN? :D

Bad furday

No no, I'm flying in. I just need a taxi to get from the Knoxville airport to the hotel/resort/event center. I'm hitching a ride with friends back to the airport on Sunday, so I only need a ride to the hotel, from is taken care of. Both our flights leave in the afternoon, so we'll be back at the airport early.

The wedding's in Sevierville - actually, the Event Center, which is next to the Wilderness at the Smokies resort, which appears to be close to, but not actually inside Sevierville.

It was a surprise really. Lose contact with the guy for over a year, suddenly get a photo card in the mail from the bride's family telling me to save the date for the wedding, and then do some online searching and discover that he'd gotten a new email with his new relocated job, and hadn't told me, so all emails I'd sent him had been going to the old email address... :p All sorted out now :p

Pandora

I figured that's all you needed the cab for. :p Sevierville is kind of pretty. Interesting history there (which is actually thoroughly boring to anyone not from Tennessee). I've only ever been there in the dead center of a bum-numbing 12 hour drive from Memphis to Raleigh, NC. Once involved a flat tire and a Subway with ridiculously slow service. Not the fondest memories. ;)

Bad furday

I'll post pics on FB and all once it's done :)

...Furry in a shirt and tie. :p

Bad furday

I'm in Washington/Dulles airport....with about 3 hours to go in my 5 hour layover. My scheduled flight last night was delayed by storms, enough that I'have never made the connecting flight. So...rescheduled for 5:45 this morning. ?...I feel like looking for some coffee. This rivals my 5+ hours delay when leaving for Celebration VI last year. :p

Princess

The interview went really well Furday but I haven't heard anything yet. The government takes to long.

Sin

i finally remembered my login info, hope everyone is having a great day!

Bad furday

Hehe, nice day so far!

Princess

Broke my hand on Tuesday. Lots of fufn

Princess

Okay I'm so over this one handed crap

Andy

silly prin!

Princess

I know.  I just had to lose that battle with the sidewalk

Ayingel

Did it look at you funny?

Princess

It laughed

Radioactive Isotope

Bleh. Rough day.

*passes out in booth*

Princess

*throws a bucet of cold coffee on her *

Radioactive Isotope

:wail:

This whole week sucks.

Edited by Radioactive Isotope

Princess

What happened?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.