Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Sticks

Speaking of Seether...  I can't go to the concert...I have individual speech contest the next day...

speech contest?

*nods* Damn speech contest... :-? And I'm totally not ready... I have to give an after-dinner speech and I haven't made it up yet, and I have to do a monologue which i haven't memorized. :roll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Speech contest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

A contest where speeches are judged! I think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Yeah, sounds like a wierd idea to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

sounds Like debating... :-?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wyld_Knight

Tumble out of bed and stumble to the kitchen

Pour myself a cup of ambition

Yawn and stretch and try to come alive

Jump in the shower and the blood starts pumping

Out on the street the traffic starts jumping

Folks like me on the job nine to five

working nine to five

what a way to make a living!

Good old dolly...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

Jimi Hendrix

All along the Watchtower

There must be some kind of way outta here

said the joker to the thief

There's too much confusion...

I can't get no relief

Business men, they drink my wine

Plowman dig my earth

None were level on the mind

Nobody up at his word

hey, hey

No reason to get excited

The thief he kindly spoke

There are many here among us

Who feel that life is but a joke

But, uh...but you and I, we've been through that

And this is not our fate

So let us stop talkin' falsely now

The hour's getting late, hey

All along the watchtower

Princes kept the view

While all the women came and went

Barefoot servants, too

Outside in the cold distance

A wildcat did growl

Two riders were approaching

And the wind began to howl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

Swing Swing, All-American Rejects...

Days swiftly come and go.

I'm dreaming of her

She's seeing other guys

Emotions they stir

The sun is gone.

The nights are long

And I am left while the tears fall.

Did you think that I would cry,

on the phone?

Do you know what it feels like,

being alone?

I'll find someone new

Swing, Swing, Swing from the tangles of

My heart is crushed by a former love

Can you help me find a way

To carry on again.

Wish cast into the sky

I'm moving on

Sweet beginnings do arise

She knows I was wrong

The notes are old,

They bend, they fold

and so do I to a new love.

Bury me

(you thought your problems were gone)

Carry me

(away. away, away...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wyld_Knight

It's like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonder how I keep from going under

The message, Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

Chevelle, Wonder What's Next

It sometimes feels like I'm burning,

I want you to see,

Is this a good quality?

I wonder whats next.

Nothing.

More and more its an animal,

Waiting to be seen,

Face of someone's failures,

I seek society in need, indeed, indeed.

Indeed.

In the beginning it seems that a known face beyond having fun,

Which is why you write music in the first place,

Always moving, defining, and pushing forward the art that once created,

Looking to the right time to share it,

And then the headaches of criticism,

Senior advisors advising people above,

Twisting, distorting that which we love,

And never ending problems with money,

Holding you back,

Preventing progress,

I thought you only started 'cause it was fun.

We play the blaming game,

Yes I mind,

Its not your turn.

We play the blaming game,

Yes I mind,

Its not your turn.

We play the blaming game,

Yes I mind,

Its not your turn!

We play the blaming game,

Yes I mind,

Its not your turn!!

I wonder,

I wonder whats next.

Yes we play the blaming,

Yes I mind,

Its not your turn.

We play the blaming game,

Yes I mind,

Its not your turn!

We play the blaming game,

Yes I mind,

Its not your turn!

We play the blaming game!

We play the blaming game!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Metallica - "Hero of the Day"

Mama they try and break me...

The window burns to light the way back home

A light that warms no matter where they've gone

They're off to find the hero of the day

But what if they should fall by someone's wicked way

Still the window burns

Time so slowly turns

And someone there is sighing

Keepers of the flames

Do ya feel your name?

Can't you hear your babies crying?

Mama they try and break me...

Still they try and break me...

'Scuze me while I tend to how I feel

These things return to me that still seem real

Now deservingly this easy chair

But the rocking stopped by wheels of despair

Don't want your aid

But the first I've made

For years can't hold or feel

No, I'm not all me

So please excuse me

While I tend to how I feel

But now the dreams and waking screams

That ever last the night

So build the wall, behind it crawl

And hide until it's light

So can you hear your babies cryin' now?

Still the window burns

Time so slowly turns

And someone there is sighing

Keepers of the flames

Do ya feel your name?

Can't you hear your babies crying?

But now the dreams and waking screams

That ever last the night

So build the wall, behind the crawl

And hide until it's light

So can you hear your babies cryin' now?

Mama they try and break me

Mama they try and break me

Mama they try and break me

Mama they try, Mama they try...

Mama they try and break me

Mama they try and break me

Mama they try and break me

Mama they try, mama they try...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Bon Jovi - Misunderstood

Should I? Could I?

Have said the wrong things right a thousand times

If I could just rewind, I see it in my mind

If I could turn back time, you'd still be mine

You cried, I died

I should have shut my mouth, things headed south

As the words slipped off my tongue, they sounded dumb

If this old heart could talk, it'd say you're the one

I'm wasting time when I think about it

[Chorus:]

I should have drove all night, I would have run all the lights

I was misunderstood

I stumbled like my words, Did the best I could

Damn, misunderstood

Could I? Should I?

Apologize for sleeping on the couch that night

Staying out too late with all my friends

You found me passed out in the yard again

You cried, I tried

To stretch the truth, but didn't lie

It's not so bad when you think about it

[Chorus:]

I should have drove all night, I would have run all the lights

I was misunderstood

I stumbled like my words, did the best I could

Damn, misunderstood

Intentions good

[Guitar Solo]

It's you and I, just think about it...

[Chorus:]

I should have drove all night

I would have run all the lights

I was misunderstood

I stumbled like my words, did the best I could

I 'm hanging outside your door

I've been here before

Misunderstood

I stumbled like my words, did the best I could

Damn, misunderstood

Intentions good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Yay Sticks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

AFI- Morningstar

I saw a star beneath the stairs glowing through the melting walls.

Who will be the first to begin their fall?

Or will we become one?

Am I the star beneath the stairs?

Am I the ghost upon the stage?

Am I your anything?

I saw a star beneath the stairs glowing bright before descent,

and in the morning there was nothing left but what?s inside of me.

Am I the star beneath the stairs?

Am I the ghost upon the stage?

Am I your anything?

Am I the star beneath the stairs?

Am I the ghost upon the stage?

Am I your anything?

And I don?t want to die tonight,will you believe in me?

And I don?t want to fall into the light.

Will you wish upon?

Will you walk upon me?

I don?t want to die tonight.

Will you believe in me tonight?

Am I the star beneath the stairs?

Am I the ghost upon the stage?

Am I your anything?

Am I the star beneath the stairs?

Am I the ghost upon the stage?

Am I your anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

Richard Marx "Right Here Waiting For You"

oceans apart day after day

and i slowly go isane

i hear your voice on the line

but it doesn't stop the pain

if i see you next to never,

how can we say forever

wherever you go, whatever you do

i will be right here waiting for you

whatever it takes or how my heart beaks

i will be right here waiting for you

i took forgranted all the times

that i thought would last somehow

i hear the laughter, i taste the tears

but i can't get near you now

oh can't you see it baby

you've got me going crazy

wherever you go, whatever you do

i will be right here waiting for you

whatever it takes or how my heart beaks

i will be right here waiting for you

i wonder how we can survive this romance

but in the end if i'm with you i'll take the chance

wherever you go, whatever you do

i will be right here waiting for you

whatever it takes or how my heart beaks

i will be right here waiting for you

waiting for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I love that song jedichica!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Do You Wanna Dance?

Bobby Freeman

Well do ya wanna dance and-a hold my hand

Tell me I?m your lover man

Oh baby do ya wanna dance?

Well do ya wanna dance and make romance

Squeeze me all through the night

Oh baby do you wanna dance?

Well do you wanna dance under the moonlight

Squeeze me all through the night

Oh baby do you wanna dance?

Hey!

(Instrumental)

Well do ya wanna dance and-a hold my hand

Squeeze me if I?m your man

Oh baby do you wanna dance?

Well do you wanna dance under the moonlight

Squeeze and kiss me all through the night

Oh baby do you wanna da-ance?

Well do ya wanna dance and-a make romance

Kiss and squeeze umm yeah

Do you....wa-anna dance?

Well do ya wanna dance and-a hold my hand

Squeeze and tell me I?m your lover man

Oh bab-ay-ay do you wanna dance?

Yeah do ya wanna dance under the moonlight

Squeeze and hug me all through the night

Oh bab-ay do you wanna dance?

Well do-ya do-ya do-ya do-ya

Wanna dance?

Do-ya do-ya do-ya do-ya

Wanna dance?

Do-ya do-ya do-ya do-ya

Wanna dan-ance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wyld_Knight

Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there

With open arms and open eyes

Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there

I'll be there

Incubus, Drive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

DON'T MESS WITH MY MAN

By: Nivea f/Jagged Edge

(Spoken)

Uh, I like it baby (yeah)

Uh, one time for the club (ye-eah)

Two time for my thugs, uh-huh

Three times for my ladies, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon (ooh, oh)

Uh, Nivea y'all.. Jagged Edge y'all... (oooh)

Uh-uh, Jagged Edge y'all

(Nivea)

It was hard to find a brotha that was down for me

So I'm tellin everybody let him be

Cause he's mine and I can't let no pigeons tryna take my baby

So I thought I had to let you know

Find someone that you can call your own

Cause now you're walkin in the danger zone

And if I touch you I'll be wrong

Don't you mess with my man, I'ma be the one to break it to ya

Got my girls, got my man, so find your own and leave mine alone

Don't mess with my man, I'ma be the one to break it to ya

Here's a little advice for you, find your own man

(Jagged Edge)

It was hard to find a girl that's really down for me

Seems like a lot of niggas tryin me

Cause they tryna take my baby, oh what the hell

So now you really better check yourself

Messin with my girl is bad for your health and

So you know you will be dealt with

Better find your own girl

Don't mess with my girl, I'ma be the one to break it to ya

Got my niggas, got my girl, so find your own and leave mine alone

Don't mess with my girl, I'ma be the one to break it to ya

Here's a little advice for you, find your own girl

(Nivea)

Girl I'm warning you, if you want my man

You should just keep your hands to yourself, now-now

(Jagged Edge)

And playa I'm warning you, if you want my girl

I suggest that you look but don't touch, now-now

(N) It was hard to find a brotha that was down for me, don't mess with my man

(Jagged Edge) It's hard to find a girl that's really down for me, don't mess with my girl

(N) Hard to find a brotha that was down for me, don't mess with my man

(Jagged Edge) So hard to find a girl that's down for me, don't mess with my girl

(Nivea)

Don't mess with my man, I'ma be the one to break it to ya

Got my girls, got my man, so find your own and leave mine alone

Don't mess with my man, I'ma be the one to break it to ya

Here's a little advice for you, find your own man

(Jagged Edge)

Don't mess with my girl, I'ma be the one to break it to ya

Got my niggas, got my girl, so find your own and leave mine alone

Don't mess with my girl, I'ma be the one to break it to ya

Here's a little advice for you, find your own girl

(Nivea)

Don't mess with my man, I'ma be the one to break it to ya

Got my girls, got my man, so find your own and leave mine alone

Don't mess with my man, I'ma be the one to break it to ya

Here's a little advice for you, find your own man

(Jagged Edge)

Don't mess with my girl, I'ma be the one to break it to ya

Got my niggas, got my girl, so find your own and leave mine alone

Don't mess with my girl, I'ma be the one to break it to ya

Here's a little advice for you, find your own girl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wyld_Knight

((Nivea as in the soap/shower products company?!? :-? ))

A cloaking robe of elvenkind hides in my wardrobe behind

All those things that mother said were proper for a boy

And I know I, I, I

Could not say why, why, why

On that summer evening...

Sixteen books on magic spells, stacked below the cloak of elves

Sixteen books on magic spells, so elegantly bound

And I know I, I, I

Could not say why, why, why

On that summer evening...

And I know something

Something 'bout you...

And I know something

Something 'bout you...

A cloaking robe of elvenkind hangs in my wardrobe behind

All those things that mother said were proper for a boy...

Marcy Playground, Cloak of Elvenkind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

((Nivea as in the soap/shower products company?!?  :-? ))

lol, I wondered that but didn't want to ask :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

christina agulera "beautiful"

every day is so wonderful

and suddenly, it's hard to breathe

now and then, I get insecure

from all the fame, I'm so ashamed

i am beautiful no matter what they say

words can't bring me down

i am beautiful in every single way

yes, words can't bring me down

so don't you bring me down today

to all your friends, you're delirious

so consumed in all your doom

trying hard to fill the emptiness

the piece is gone and the puzzle undone

that's the way it is

you are beautiful no matter what they say

words won't bring you down

you are beautiful in every single way

yes, words won't bring you down

don't you bring me down today...

no matter what we do

(no matter what we do)

no matter what they say

(no matter what they say)

when the sun is shining through

then the clouds won't stay

and everywhere we go

(everywhere we go)

the sun won't always shine

(sun won't always shine)

but tomorrow will find a way

all the other times

we are beautiful no matter what they say

yes, words won't bring us down

we are beautiful no matter what they say

yes, words can't bring us down

don't you bring me down today

don't you bring me down today

don't you bring me down today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

Will not be shaken and jump into this

And be persuasive

Just carry on

And make my mind up

To go through this

Or be firm

And sit in silence

?Cause I want to fight

I want to fight

I want to prove I?m right

I want to fight

I want to fight

So turn and forfeit

Forfeit

Forfeit

Forfeit

Forfeit

Learn from this

Prehistoric dance

And refrain from talking

Solves our problems

Medicated

Could do some cure

Find a way to relate

Or just shut up

?Cause I want to fight,

I want to fight,

I want to prove I?m right,

I want to fight,

I want to fight,

So turn and forfeit.

Forfeit

Forfeit!

Forfeit!

Forfeit!

Forfeit!

FORFEIT!

I want to fight

I want to fight

I want to prove I?m?(right)

I want to fight

I want to fight

I want to prove I?m?(right)

I want to fight

I want to fight

So turn and forfeit.

I want to fight

I want to fight

So turn and forfeit

So step up

So step up

And forfeit

So step up

forfeit!

forfeit!

forfeit!

forfeit!

forfeit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

yes...I wondered the same thing.....will we soon see a singer with the name Curel, Caress, Zest, Jergens, or even Clairol( a totally organic experience ;) mind you!) ? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Is that the same Clairol with pickle craze inducing pickle scent? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.