Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Pandora

Come on, Rogue! You don't want to dazzle us again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*looks at Pod, as though she grew a second head, then turns back to the listenning device.*

Hmmm...who planted you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

i think she does

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

I didn't plant that, Rogue. I put all my bugs in... *looks around at the suspicious stares* Shutting up now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*cracks up* nice one pod...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*sigh* I can't escape it can I?

With my Luck, it's probably playing all over Coruscant...*shuts up*

I didn't say it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*Eyes light up* What a wonderful idea!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

Nah, I doubt it, Rogue.

Well, since no one's singing... *turns on the radio, to Coruscant's station, right between songs. Rogue's voice comes through the speakers*

*Jumps, and slaps off the radio.* Hopefully she didn't recognize it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*shocked, and embarrased, Rogue's hand instinctively goes for her lightsaber*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

*gulps hard* uh-oh... Rogue, I swear it wasn't me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*shaking, removes grip from lightsaber, and runs out*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*runs after Rogue* Rogue! Wait!!! *catches up to her* Look it's ok. I promise... I'm on your side here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*massages her eyes with her hands, as she walks down the street, Link by her side.* Yeah...I know...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*sits Rogue in a chair outside the Lounge* Girl... Wow... here. *hands her a glass of water* I don't know what to do about the others but this is a little uncalled for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*gulps down the water* Um...thanx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*sits on the ground looking up at Rogue* Ok short of beating me since I'm closest, any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

I wouldn't beat on you sis. And, no, I have no ideas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Rogue, I just heard. I promise, it wasn't me. I would never seriously do anything like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

I know, it really doesn't matter who did it anymore...

Excuse me girls, I have to go over to the radio station. It's only a few blocks down. I'll be back soon. *hugs them both, and then starts walking down the street*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*hugs her back* good luck *looks worriedly at Ana*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

Thank you, both of you. *walks towards the radio station*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*watches Rogue walk off and then drops her head in her hands* I think it's time to call a meeting of the psychos...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

I'm with you, Link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*walks into the Radio Station, and to the front desk.* Excuse me, would it be possible for me to talk to the DJ's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.