Pandora 77 Posted August 10, 2002 *applaudes* No, I wasn't. I just wanted you to get rid of your fear of it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted August 10, 2002 *blushing*Yeah, right well...that's enough entertainment for now... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted August 10, 2002 Pretty good singing Rogue... :cheers: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted August 10, 2002 *suddenly feels the urge to bang her head over and over again against the wall* Three people was enough... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted August 10, 2002 *winks at Rogue* You'll get over it Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted August 10, 2002 Um...right...Just can't help but think of how Ewing would have loved to see this... and now that I'm done making a fool out of myself...I'm going to get off the computer and bang my head against the wall until I lose conciousness. I'll see you later Hal, unless I'm in a hospital bed. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted August 10, 2002 Walks back in muttering:didn't krifffing lose conciousness, and it's been an hour.. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted August 10, 2002 *puts an arm around Rogue* Poor thing. Would a friendly stun bolt help? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted August 10, 2002 *shudders* I never want to be hit by a stun bolt again... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted August 10, 2002 *realizes her hand was gripped around her blaster, and raises both arms and steps away* Okay, okay. It was just a suggestion. *backs up towards the stage* *notices the mic, smiles, and tosses it to Rogue* In the meantime, How about you dazzle us again? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted August 10, 2002 Ugh! She actually wanted to stun me....and now she wants me to sing...again? *gulps* Uh uh... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted August 10, 2002 Pod! Are you terrorizing my XO!? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted August 10, 2002 LOL Furday, actually, I'm doing a fine Job terrorizing myself. She said 'Stun Bolt', and Memories flashed... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted August 11, 2002 *Orders a drink, and sits down at a corner table, trying to Figure out why the words 'Stun made her think of Ewing* Oh yeah...our first kiss... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted August 11, 2002 I have a couple dozen songs I'd play if someone could do vocals... 8) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Starstripe 0 Posted August 11, 2002 do'em yourself. You might enjoy it, you never know. Y'kmow, just after I finished reading Rogue's rendition of A thousand miles, that song played on this station. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted August 11, 2002 k. *tunes electric bass and starts up hit from bowling for soup* i'm not going to sing...I'm not going to sing... *starts singing anyways* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Starstripe 0 Posted August 11, 2002 *Applause* Cheers :silly: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted August 11, 2002 *walks in and hears Ani playing* hey nice! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted August 11, 2002 Well, I'm done with my freak show...don't think it'll happen again...lol *applauds for Ani* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted August 11, 2002 Wait....How did you hear it? *starts looing around the room for listenning devices* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted August 11, 2002 ah I got it! *jumps on the stage and takes the mic* sorry Ani. *takes apart the mic, and removes the listenning device, before putting it back together.* *walks back to her table, to examine her new toy* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites