Princess 35 Posted March 6, 2003 Yay! Maybe spring is on it's way after all. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 7, 2003 You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' The Righteous Brothers You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips. And there's no tenderness like before in your fingertips. You're trying hard not to show it, (baby). But baby, baby I know it... You've lost that lovin' feeling, Whoa, that lovin' feeling, You've lost that lovin' feeling, Now it's gone...gone...gone...wooooooh. Now there's no welcome look in your eyes when I reach for you. And now your're starting to critisize little things I do. It makes me just feel like crying, (baby). 'Cause baby, something in you is dying. You lost that lovin' feeling, Whoa, that lovin' feeling, You've lost that lovin' feeling, Now it's gone...gone...gone...woooooah Baby, baby, I get down on my knees for you. If you would only love me like you used to do, yeah. We had a love...a love...a love you don't find everyday. So don't...don't...don't...don't let it slip away. Baby (baby), baby (baby), I beg of you please...please, I need your love (I need your love), I need your love (I need your love), So bring it on back (So bring it on back), Bring it on back (so bring it on back). Bring back that lovin' feeling, Whoa, that lovin' feeling Bring back that lovin' feeling, 'Cause it's gone...gone...gone, and I can't go on, noooo... Bring back that lovin' feeling, Whoa, that lovin' feeling Bring back that lovin' feeling, 'Cause it's gone...gone... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted March 7, 2003 BUBBA SPARXXX: Ugly (Timbaland:) Uhh uh-oh, uh-oh Tch, tchka, tchka, tchka, tchka Uh Uh-oh, uh-oh Tchka, tchka uh Uh-oh, uh-oh Say what, say what? Freaky freaky uh Tchka, tchka, tchka, tchka Bubba (Bubba Sparxxx:) sith I ain't choose to rhyme Rhymin' chose me So I hit the track runnin' Like a nosebleed Life ain't great now But it's much improved Yo' album droppin' this summer? That sucks for you ''Cause this is Bubba's moment I put my mother on it I said my momma It seems as if I love her don't it? So buckle up, 'cause It's gon' get bumpy I call my girlfriends Betty's And my sh*ts grumpies That Bubba talk Gotcha open wide I giggle outside the booth But ain't no joke inside This is complicated At least to y'all it is Just let me sell fifty million Then I'll call it quits But until that day Y'all in deep doo doo I never once saw You crank it 'cause I just leap through you What you need to do Is just admit you love me The South has Always been Dirty But now it's gettin' ugly CHORUS: Ugly-in here Huh, in here Huh, in here It's gon' get ugly in here Huh, in here Huh, in here It's gon' get Ugly, ugly, ugly In here Huh, in here It's gon' get ugly in here Huh, in here Huh, in here Uh-oh Though I am country Don't get the wrong idea My ego's gettin' bigger With every song I hear 'Cause y'all been bullsh*ttin' Spittin' that booty chatter Out here for two days and Came with somethin' That truly matters On goes the saga Of Bubba's plight She won't see tomorrah If I don't cut tonight That's just my mood now I hate it came to this How else can I say it I don't speak No other languages I'm fairly ripped now So this the jimmy talkin' You hear that beat don'tcha? That's just Timmy talkin' Go 'head throw dem bows F*** it, break a bottle Let's be honest none of us Will ever date a model So let's just cut it loose Ignore the repercussions If you scared, then just Forget what we discussin' This that new South Take a picture of me 'Cause I'm a f***in' legend And this is gettin' ugly Repeat chorus Now this thang is jumpin' Ain't it somethin'? What makes it special This whole moment Came from nothin' Now you see it triples I bet she slurp tonight Lames hide your wallets Hatin' broads Clutch your purses tight If you ain't tryin' to live You with the wrong crowd And if you feelin' brave then Better sport that thong proud And if you finally breathin' Then sing this song loud I'm glad I got you wet I know you had a long drought Don't worry about the law They can't arrest us all I had to crank couldn'ta done Nothin' less for y'all Forget your inhibitions I wanna see you whylin' And if Bubba dies tonight Know he was smilin' Repeat chorus (Timbaland:) Ha ha, it's gon' get (Ugly-in here) Thck, thck (Huh, in here Huh, in here) It's gon' get (Ugly-in here) (Huh, in here Huh, in here) It's gon' get (ugly) Say what? (Ugly, ugly) Say what? (Ugly) In here Huh, in here (It's gon' get ugly in here) (Huh, in here Huh, in here Uh-oh) Thcka, thcka, thcka, thcka Thcka, check switch uh Switch it one time Now switch it back baby Switch it one time Now switch it back baby "Holla ain't no stoppin' me Copywritten so" (So what?) "Don't copy me" I want you to "Holla ain't no stoppin' me Copywritten so, don't copy me" it's a catchy tune Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Admiral Daala 0 Posted March 8, 2003 When He Loved Me- Sarah M (Cant spell her last name) When somebody loved me Everything was beutiful Every hour we spent together Lives within my heart And when he was sad. I was there to dry his tears And was he happy So was I When He Loved Me Though the summer and fall We had each other and that was all Just he and I together Like it was meant to be And when he was lonely I was there to comfort him And I Knew He Loved Me So the years went by I begin to stay the same but he began to drift away I was left alone But I still waited for the day When he would say I will always love you Lonely and forgotten Never thought he would look my way He smiled at me and held me Just like he used to do When He Loved Me When somebody loved me Everything was beutiful Every hour we spent together Lives within my heart. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Admiral Daala 0 Posted March 8, 2003 That's it! Thanks Unknown! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted March 9, 2003 Purple haze all in my brain Lately things just don't seem the same Actin' funny, but I don't know why 'Scuse me while I kiss the sky Purple Haze all around Don't know if I'm comin' up or down Am I happy or in misery? What ever it is, that girl put a spell on me Help me Help me Oh, no, no Hammerin' Talkin' 'bout heart 'n'...s-soul I'm talkin' about hard stuff If everbodys still around, fluff and ease, if So far out my mind Somethings happening, somethings happening Ooo, ahhh Ooo, ahhh, Ooo, ahhh Ooo, ahhh, YEAH! Purple haze all in my eyes, uhh Don't know if its day or night You got me blowin', blowin' my mind Is it tomorrow, or just the end of time? Ooo Help me Ahh, yea-yeah, purple haze, yeah Oh, no, oh Oh, help me Purple haze, Tell me, baby, tell me I can't go on like this Purple haze You're makin' me blow my mind...mama Purple haze, n-no, nooo Purple haze, no, its painful, baby Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sabe Kenobi 0 Posted March 9, 2003 [fade:ad1a92e82c]If ur happy and u know clap ur hands! "clap clap" If ur happy and u know it clap ur hands!"clap clap" if ur happy and u know it and u reall wanna show it clap ur hands "clap clap" [/fade:ad1a92e82c] Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted March 10, 2003 Hhats been done before its copy written. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted March 11, 2003 Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer Once upon a time Not so long ago Tommy used to work on the docks Union's been on strike He's down on his luck...it's tough, so tough Gina works the diner all day Working for her man, she brings hom her pay For love - for love She says: We've got to hold on to what we've got 'Cause it doesn't make a difference If we make it or not We've got each other and that's a lot For love - we'll give it a shot We're half way there Livin' on a prayer Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear Livin' on a prayer Tommy got his six string in hock Now he's holding in what he used To make it talk - so tough, it's tough Gina dreams of running away When she cries in the night Tommy whispers: Baby it's okay, someday We've got to hold on to what we've got 'Cause it doesn't make a difference If we make it or not We've got each other and that's a lot For love - we'll give it a shot We're half way there Livin' on a prayer Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear Livin' on a prayer We've got to hold on ready or not You live for the fight when it's all that you've got We're half way there Livin' on a prayer Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear Livin' on a prayer ====================== Social Disease word and music: Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora You can read it in the papers In some places it comes in thirty-two flavors But you wouldn't tell no one Your favorite if you could From the White House to the alleys From the President down to Long Tall Sally Can't live with it but You'll die without it - yes you would Senorita's in the kitchen She's a fistful of dynamite You call 911 but you Can't stop the fun tonite, it's alright You can't start a fire without a spark But there's something that I guarantee You can't hide when infection starts Because love is a social disease Where you look you can find it Try to run but you're always behind it So you play hide and seek like a blind kid Till you're caught - yeah you're caught So you'll say that you had some But they took it and held it for ransom Were they tall, dark, skinny or Handsome - you won't talk So you telephone your doctor Just to see what pill to take You know there's no prescription Gonna wipe this one away You can't start a fire without a spark But there's something that I guarantee You can't hide when infection starts Because love is a social disease So full of high grade octane She could run the bullet train on 38 double d's Now you know for sure, you know the cure To make a blind man see Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted March 12, 2003 COMMON PEOPLE by Pulp She came from Greece she had a thirst for knowledge, she studied sculpture at Saint Martin's College, that's where I, caught her eye. She told me that her Dad was loaded, I said "In that case I'll have a rum and coca-cola." She said "Fine." and in thirty seconds time she said, "I want to live like common people, I want to do whatever common people do, I want to sleep with common people, I want to sleep with common people, like you." Well what else could I do - I said "I'll see what I can do." I took her to a supermarket, I don't know why but I had to start it somewhere, so it started there. I said pretend you've got no money, she just laughed and said, "Oh you're so funny." I said "yeah? Well I can't see anyone else smiling in here. Are you sure you want to live like common people, you want to see whatever common people see, you want to sleep with common people, you want to sleep with common people, like me." But she didn't understand, she just smiled and held my hand. Rent a flat above a shop, cut your hair and get a job. Smoke some fags and play some pool, pretend you never went to school. But still you'll never get it right, cos when you're laid in bed at night, watching roaches climb the wall, if you call your Dad he could stop it all. You'll never live like common people, you'll never do what common people do, you'll never fail like common people, you'll never watch your life slide out of view, and dance and drink and screw, because there's nothing else to do. Sing along with the common people, sing along and it might just get you through, laugh along with the common people, laugh along even though they're laughing at you, and the stupid things that you do. Because you think that poor is cool. I want to live with common people, I want to live with common people etc... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted March 13, 2003 Get over it, Ok Go Lot of knots, lot of snags, lot of holes, lot of cracks, lot of crags Lot of naggin' old hags, lot of fools, lot of fool scum bags. Oh it's such a drag! what a chore... Oh your wounds are full of salt. Everything's a stress and what's more, well it's all somebody's fault. Hey! Get, Get, Get, Get, Get over it Hey! Get, Get, Get, Get, Get over it Hey! Get, Get, Get, Get, Get over it Get over it, Get over it, ohh Makes you sick, makes you ill, makes you cheat, slipping change from the till. Had it up to the gills... makes you cry, while the milk still spills. Ain't it just a bith? What a pain... Well it's all a crying shame. What left to do but complain? Better find someone to blame. Hey! Get, Get, Get, Get, Get over it Hey! Get, Get, Get, Get, Get over it Hey! Get, Get, Get, Get, Get over it Get over it, Get over it, oh Got a job, got a life, got a four-door and a faithless wife. Got those nice copper pipes, got an ex, got a room for the night. Aren't you such a catch? What a prize Got a body like a battle axe... Love that perfect frown, honest eyes... We ought to buy you a Cadillac. Hey! Get, Get, Get, Get, Get over it (x6) Get over it, Get over it, ohhhh Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted March 13, 2003 PARKLIFE by Blur Confidence is a preference for the habitual voyeur of what is known as (parklife) And morning soup can be avoided if you take a route straight through what is known as (parklife) John's got brewers droop he gets intimidated by the dirty pigeons They love a bit of it (parklife) Who's that gut lord marching... you should cut down on your porklife mate... get some Exercise [Chorus] ALL THE PEOPLE SO MANY PEOPLE THEY ALL GO HAND IN HAND HAND IN HAND THROUGH THEIR PARKLIFE Know what I mean I get up when I want except on Wednesdays when I get rudely awakened by the dustmen (Parklife) I put my trousers on, have a cup of tea and I think about leaving the house (parklife) I feed the pigeons I sometimes feed the sparrows too it gives me a sense of enormous well Being (parklife) And then I'm happy for the rest of the day safe in the knowledge there will always be a bit Of my heart devoted to it (parklife) [Chorus] Parklife (parklife) Parklife (parklife) It's got nothing to do with vorsprung durch technic you know And it's not about you joggers who go round and round and round Parklife (parklife) [Chorus x 2] Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Wyld_Knight 1 Posted March 14, 2003 lol. I know a good joke about vorsprung durch technic. It's very dirty, so i'll only pm to those old enough...Lemme know :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted March 14, 2003 LET'S ALL MEET UP IN THE YEAR 2000 By Pulp Well we were born within an hour of each other. Our mothers said we could be sister and brother. Your name is Deborah, Deborah. It never suited you oh and they said that when we grew up we'd get married and never split up. We never did it, altough often I though of it. Oh Deborah do you recall? Your house was very small with wood-chip on the wall. When I came around to call you didn't notice me at all and I said CHORUS Lets all meet up in the year 2000. Won't it be strange when we're all fully grown? Be there 2 o'clock by the fountain down the road I never knew that you'd get married. I would be living down here on my own, on that damp and lonely Thursday years ago. You were the first girl at school to get breasts. Martyn said that you were the best. The boys all loved you but I was a mess. I had to watch then try and get you undressed. We were friends that was as far as it went. I used to walk you home sometimes but it meant nothing to you 'cos you were so popular. Ah Deborah do you recall? Your house was very small with wood-chip on the wall. When I came around to call you didn't notice me at all and I said CHORUS Oh yeah. Ah do you recall. Your house was very small with wood-chip on the wall. When I came around to call you didn't notice me at all and I said CHORUS Oh what are you doing Sunday baby? Would you like to come and meet me maybe? You can even bring your baby. Oh Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted March 14, 2003 Heh..PM me too Wyld! Or Beeurd... :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ashelie 0 Posted March 14, 2003 *steps on stage* ok today I'm gonna sing a song written by me called "I Had A Dream" I had a dream of me and you it was like a fairytale I wish would come true I had a dream of me and you it was the best dream I ever had cause I love you Oh baby why don't you understand when I give you these signals when I try to hold your hand Oh darling I wish my wish would coma true cause I really I really love you i had a dream I had a dream of me and you of me and you it was like a fairytale a fairytale I wish would come true I had a dream I had a dream of me and you of me and you it was the best dream I ever had cause I love you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 14, 2003 Yay!! That's good! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Admiral Daala 0 Posted March 14, 2003 You did great Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 15, 2003 Ok Ok I kinda cheated a bit but this is where I want to post my 4000th post! Happy birthday to me Happy birthday to me Happy birthday to GI_Admiral Happy birthday to me. keep up the good singing Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 15, 2003 We are officially dead by Beeurd! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted March 15, 2003 Yep. And don't you both already have enough people trying to kill you? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted March 15, 2003 :D Very funny you two! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites