Drake 53 Posted February 28, 2003 Somewhere I belong by Linkin Park... (When this began) I had nothing to say And I get lost in the nothingness inside of me (I was confused) And I live it all out to find That I?m not the only person with these things in mind (Inside of me) But all that they can see the words revealed Is the only real thing that I?ve got left to feel (Nothing to lose) Just stuck, hollow and alone And the fault is my own, and the fault is my own [Chorus] I wanna heal, I wanna feel what I thought was never real I wanna let go of the pain I?ve felt so long (Erase all the pain till it?s gone) I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I?m close to something real I wanna find something I?ve wanted all along Somewhere I belong And I?ve got nothing to say I can?t believe I didn?t fall right down on my face (I was confused) Looking everywhere only to find That it?s not the way I had imagined it all in my mind (So what am I) What do I have but negativity ?Cause I can?t trust to find the way, everyone is looking at me (Nothing to lose) Nothing to gain, hollow and alone And the fault is my own, and the fault is my own [Repeat Chorus] I will never know myself until I do this on my own And I will never feel anything else until my wounds are healed I will never be anything till I break away from me I will break away and find myself today [Repeat Chorus] I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I?m somewhere I belong I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I?m somewhere I belong Somewhere I belong Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted February 28, 2003 One step closer (Linkin Park) I cannot take this anymore I'm saying everything I've said before All these words they make no sense I find bliss in ignorance Less I hear the less you'll say But you'll find that out anyway Just like before... Everything you say to me Takes me one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break I need a little room to breathe Cause I'm one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break I find the answers aren't so clear Wish I could find a way to disappear All these thoughts they make no sense I find bliss in ignorance Nothing seems to go away Over and over again Just like before... Everything you say to me Takes me one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break I need a little room to breathe Cause I'm one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break Everything you say to me Takes me one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break I need a little room to breathe Cause I'm one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break Break break break break break shut up when I'm talking to you shut up shut up shut up shut up when I'm talking to you shut up shut up shut up shut up I’m about to break Everything you say to me Takes me one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break I need a little room to breathe Cause I'm one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break Everything you say to me Takes me one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break I need a little room to breathe Cause I'm one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break break I need a little room to breathe Cause I'm one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break Break break break break break break shut up when I'm talking to you shut up shut up shut up shut up when I'm talking to you shut up shut up shut up shut up I’m about to break Everything you say to me Takes me one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break I need a little room to breathe Cause I'm one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break Everything you say to me Takes me one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break I need a little room to breathe Cause I'm one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sentrosi 1 Posted February 28, 2003 It's just one of those days When ya don't wanna wake up Everything is ewoked, everybody sucks. You really don't know why But you wanna justify rippin someone's head off No human contact And if you interact your life is on contract Your best bet is to stay away mother! It's just one of those days! It's all about the he said she said bullsith. I think you better quit lettin sith slip Or you'll be leavin with a fat lip It's all about the he said she said bullsith I think you better quit talkin that sith It's just one of those days Feelin like a freight train First one to complain Leaves with a blood stain Damn right I'm a maniac You better watch your back Cuz I'm screwin up your program And if you're stuck up You just bucked up, Next in line to get cked up Your best bet is to stay away mother! It's just one of those days! It's all about the he said she said bullsith. I think you better quit lettin sith slip Or you'll be leavin with a fat lip It's all about the he said she said bullsith I think you better quit talkin that sith So come and get it I feel like sith My suggestion is to keep your distance Cuz right now I'm dangerous We've all felt like sith And been treated like sith All those mothers who want to step up I hope ya know I pack a chainsaw I'll skin your arse raw And if my day keeps going this way I just might break sumthin tonight Give me something to break! It's all about the he said she said bullsith. I think you better quit lettin sith slip Or you'll be leavin with a fat lip It's all about the he said she said bullsith I think you better quit talkin that sith So come and get it Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted February 28, 2003 hehe... it changed all the siths to siths *realises that that isn't going to make much sense when he presses Submit* Ah well, you know what I mean... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted February 28, 2003 well i made it back and you guys sound great Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted February 28, 2003 if you say so all i can hear is drowning cats (im probably listening to myself) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted February 28, 2003 I've been accused of sounding like Michelle Branch. I don't even look like her but ok. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sentrosi 1 Posted March 1, 2003 who do you look like then? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted March 1, 2003 ah well.... most of you people know what I look like anyway Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Wyld_Knight 1 Posted March 3, 2003 Come to me, I'll take care of you Protect you, come come down You're exhausted come right down You don't have to explain, I understand. You know, that I adore you You know, that I love you So don't make me say it It would burst the bubble, break the charm. Bjork, Come to me Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sentrosi 1 Posted March 3, 2003 *steps up to the mic* alright this is for all the people out there "Still Waiting" [Chorus:] So am I still waiting For this world to stop hating Can't find a good reason Can't find hope to believe in Drop dead A bullet to my head Your words are like a gun in hand You can't change the state of the nation We just need some motivation These eyes Have seen no conviction Just lies and more contradiction So tell me what would you say I'd say it's time too late.... [Chorus:] So am I still waiting For this world to stop hating Can't find a good reason Can't find hope to believe in Ignorance And understanding We're the first ones to jump in line Out of step for what we believe in But who's left to stop the bleeding How far Will we take this It's not hard to see through the fakeness So tell me what would you say I'd say it's time too late [Chorus] This can't last forever Time won't make things better I feel so alone Can't help myself And no one knows If this is worthless, tell me so What have we done with a war that can't be won This can't be real Cause I don't know what to feel [Chorus:] So am I still waiting For this world to stop hating Can't find a good reason Can't find hope to believe So am I still waiting For this world to stop hating Can't find a good reason For this world to BELIEVE *Sum 41* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted March 3, 2003 Yay Sum 41! Those are my boys... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sentrosi 1 Posted March 3, 2003 I cant wait to get back home im gonna get my ears redone... and my hair... im still trying to think of a color tho... anyone got any ideas... its been blue for a bout 4 months now Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sentrosi 1 Posted March 3, 2003 yeah sum 41 is awesome... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted March 3, 2003 Their hometown...Ajax...is about a 20 minute drive from where I live. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sentrosi 1 Posted March 3, 2003 thats cool. i cant wait till the summer.. when all the good bands stop hibernating Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted March 3, 2003 I took my troubles down to Madame Rouxe You know that gypsy with the gold-capped tooth She's got a pad down on Thirty-Fourth and Vine Sellin' little bottles of Love Potion Number Nine I told her that I was a flop with chics I've been this way since 1956 She looked at my palm and she made a magic sign She said "What you need is Love Potion Number Nine" She bent down and turned around and gave me a wink She said "I'm gonna make it up right here in the sink" It smelled like turpentine, it looked like Indian ink I held my nose, I closed my eyes, I took a drink I didn't know if it was day or night I started kissin' everything in sight But when I kissed a cop down on Thirty-Fourth and Vine He broke my little bottle of Love Potion Number Nine I held my nose, I closed my eyes, I took a drink I didn't know if it was day or night I started kissin' everything in sight I had so much fun that I'm goin back again I wonder what'll happen with "Love Potion #10" Love Potion Number Nine Love Potion Number Nine Love Potion Number Nine Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Wyld_Knight 1 Posted March 3, 2003 Their hometown...Ajax...is about a 20 minute drive from where I live. lol...as in bleach?!? Hey, is it worth getting their album would ya say? I liked the singles from it, but you know that's never a 100% guarantee you'll like the rest of the album... Oh, and on a side note, just booked tickets to see Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters + support on 24th August at Glasgow Green, Scotland, yay!!!! Only 4 months till i get to go home, yayayayayayaay...:D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 3, 2003 lol furday, nice song Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted March 5, 2003 Pulse (from the linx advert) I like to party, Everybody does, Make love and listen to the music, PULSE NEW FROM LINX!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted March 5, 2003 Fade out/in, by Palo Alto Innocence gone Is like they do in the TV zone Feelin like a high school prom If you wanna pretend Useless and full of it Why no one else can believe in it You want to have something to call your own That they can't cut out They can't cut it out I've seen better days than this Come in closer to me wait and never feel it I don't wanna fade out, I don't wanna fade in, like everybody should I don't wanna fade out, I don't wanna fade in, like everything before Fall asleep soon, like they gonna wake you up It's pushin on this insecurity, but it won't push me, you can't push me I've come very slahed and bruised I'l get my way, I'll see the day and I'll come out and feel it, I don't wanna fade out, I don't wanna fade in, like everybody should I don't wanna fade out, I don't wanna fade in, like everything before Fade in, Fade out (8x) I don't wanna fade out, I don't wanna fade in, like everybody should I don't wanna fade out, I don't wanna fade in, like everything before It's a killer, underneath them In my sorrow, in between us I don't wanna fade out, I don't wanna fade in, like everything before You I swear were wrong, It's far too long, It's far too long, It's far too long to make a trun and push you again. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Wyld_Knight 1 Posted March 6, 2003 Hey that reminds me of 'street spirit' by radiohead. Loved that song. and the album... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted March 6, 2003 BLUE SKIES by Willie Nelson Blue skies smilin' at me Nothin' but blue skies do I see Bluebirds singin' a song Nothin' but bluebirds all day long Never saw the sun shinin' so bright Never saw things goin' so right Noticing the days hurrying by When you're in love, my how they fly Blue days, all of them gone Nothin' but blue skies from now on (Blue skies smilin' at me Nothin' but blue skies do I see) Never saw the sun shinin' so bright Never saw things goin' so right Noticing the days hurrying by When you're in love, my how they fly Blue days, all of them gone Nothin' but blue skies from now on Nothin' but blue skies from now on Share this post Link to post Share on other sites