chozen 1 Posted February 17, 2003 me, no i cant write a letter let alown a song Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 17, 2003 *applauds everyone* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted February 17, 2003 *applauds a bit more* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 17, 2003 "sith-spawned peice of sith" great stuff! Hehe...I changed the first part of it, didn't know it would change the last... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 17, 2003 Fuel - Hemorrhage (In My Hands) memories are just where you laid them drag the waters 'till the depths give up their dead what did you expect to find? was there something you left behind? don't you remember anything i said when i said don't fall away, and leave me to myself don't fall away and leave love bleeding in my hands, in my hands again leave love bleeding in my hands, in my hands love lies bleeding oh hold me now i feel contagious am i the only place that you've left to go she cries her life is like some movie black and white dead actors faking lines over and over and over again she cries don't fall away, and leave me to myself dont fall away, and leave love bleeding in my hands, in my hands again leave love bleeding in my hands, in my hands love lies bleeding and i wanted you turned away you don't remember, but i do you never even tried don't fall away and leave me to myself don't fall away and leave love bleeding in my hands, in my hands again leave love bleeding in my hands, in my hands love lies bleeding Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted February 17, 2003 Imperial Teen, Our Time (the best of Chinese Underground...sadly) Yeah we are dancing tonight Under a strawberry light And its our time All the girls are dressed in leather And the boys are wearing feathers It's our time And we will blow Until it glows It's on fire! We are fighting the fight A libertarian plight And its our time Heavy metal in the sound And there's still an underground it's our time And we will blow Until it glows It's on fire! We're below The undertow We're for hire! You can wear what you want You can say what you want 'Cause it's our time All the little girls sway It's a holy holiday And it's our time We are dancing tonight Under a strawberry light And its our time All the girls are wearing feathers And the boys are dressed in leather It's our time undertow We're below We're for hire! We will blow Until it glows It's on fire! Hey, jump the line! This is our time Don't look behind We are in time. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 18, 2003 Chinese Underground? *laughs* Aighty then... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted February 18, 2003 Oh, meant to post yoo hoo, but I'm too lay right now. That was in Not another teen movie i think... Chinese Underground, its the next big thing! :roll: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Skywalker22 0 Posted February 18, 2003 I'd like to take this opportunity to sing a song for my gorgeous girlfriend. All About Lovin' You - Bon Jovi Looking at the pages of my life Faded memories of me and you Mistakes you know I've made a few I took some shots and fell from time to time Baby, you were there to pull me through We've been around the block a time or two I'm gonna lay it on the line Ask me how we've come this far The answer's written in my eyes Every time I look at you, baby, I see something new That takes me higher than before and makes me want you more I don't wanna sleep tonight, dreamin's just a waste of time When I look at what my life's been comin' to I'm all about lovin' you I've lived, I've loved, I've lost, I've paid some dues, baby We've been to hell and back again Through it all you're always my best friend For all the words I didn't say and all the things I didn't do Tonight I'm gonna find a way Every time I look at you, baby, I see something new That takes me higher than before and makes me want you more I don't wanna sleep tonight, dreamin's just a waste of time When I look at what my life's been comin' to I'm all about lovin' you You can take this world away You're everything I am Just read the lines upon my face I'm all about lovin' you Guitar Solo Every time I look at you, baby, I see something new That takes me higher than before and makes me want you more I don't wanna sleep tonight, dreamin's just a waste of time When I look at what my life's been comin' to I'm all about lovin' you All about lovin' you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Skywalker22 0 Posted February 18, 2003 I didn't specify a name because she knows who she is *winks at Princess* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted February 19, 2003 cute... AFI, Girl's not grey I'll lay me down tonight much further down swim in the calm tonight This art does drown (What follows) Me as the whitest lace of light (we'll swallow whole ) just begs to be improved? (What follows) has lead me to this place where I belong with all erased what follows All insects sing tonight the coldest sound I'll send god's grace tonight could it be found (What follows) me as the whitest lace of light (we'll swallow whole) just begs to be improved? What follows has lead me to this place where I belong, with all erased. I'll lay me down tonight much further down... watch stars go out tonight. On sinking ground I'll lay me down I'll lay me down (What follows) me as the whitest lace of light (we'll swallow whole) just begs to be imbrued? (What follows) has lead me to this place where I belong, with all erased. what follows we'll swallow whole what follows we'll swallow whole Seether, Build Your Cages Build your cages Pray for freedom Believe all your made up sages Sucked out from your social circle Is it worth the fifteen minutes Sacrifice everything you know you love The dream entices you to give yourself away Sacrifice everything you know you love You miss the things you hated long ago Embellish your desired state Do you think it satiates Sucked out from your social circle Is it worth the fifteen minutes Dreams are seldom what they seem Dreams are seldom what they seem Sacrifice everything you know you love The dream entices you to give yourself away Sacrifice everything you know you love You miss the things you hated long ago You're so close To nothing Sacrifice everything you know you love The dreams entices you to give yourself away Sacrifice everything you know you love You miss the things you hated long ago Dreams are seldom what they seem Dreams are seldom what they seem Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Wyld_Knight 1 Posted February 20, 2003 I'm feeling a bitty nostalgic tonight. Missing home, missing the 'rents, so here's one for my paw: Old man look at my life, I'm a lot like you were. Old man look at my life - twenty four and there's so much more. Live alone in a paradise that makes me think of two. Love lost, such a cost, Give me things that don't get lost. Like a coin that won't get tossed Rolling home to you. Old man take a look at my life I'm a lot like you. I need someone to love me the whole day through Ah, one look in my eyes and you can tell that's true. Lullabys, look in your eyes, Run around the same old town. Doesn't mean that much to me to mean that much to you. I've been first and last, Look at how the time goes past. But I'm all alone at last. Rolling home to you. One of music's masters, Neil Young Old man Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 20, 2003 Bowling for Soup - Girl All the Bad Guys Want 8 o'clock, Monday night and I'm waitin' To finally talk to a girl a little cooler than me. Her name is Nona, she's a rocker with a nose ring, She wears a two way, but I'm not quite sure what that means. And when she walks, All the wind blows and the angels sing. She doesn't notice me! Cause she is watchin' wrestling Creamin' over tough guys Listenin' to rap metal Turntables in her eyes It's like a bad movie She is lookin' through me If you were me, then you'd be Screamin' "Someone shoot me!" As I fail miserably, Tryin' to get the girl all the bad guys want. She's the girl all the bad guys want! She likes the godsmack and I like agent orange Her cd changer's full of singers that are mad at their dad She says she'd like to score some reefer and a forty She'll never know that I'm the best that she'll never have And when she walks, All the wind blows and the angels sing. She'll never notice me! Cause she is watchin' wrestling Creamin' over tough guys Listenin' to rap metal Turntables in her eyes She likes 'em with a mustache Racetrack season pass Drivin' in a Trans-Am Does a mullet make a man? It's like a bad movie She is lookin' through me If you were me, then you'd be Screamin' "Someone shoot me!" As I fail miserably, Tryin' to get the girl all the bad guys want. She's the girl all the bad guys want! She's the girl all the bad guys want! She's the girl all the bad guys want! There she goes again With fishnets on, and dreadlocks in her hair She broke my heart, I wanna be sedated All I wanted was to see her naked! Now I am watchin' wrestling Tryin' to be a tough guy Listenin' to rap metal Turntables in my eyes I can't grow a mustache And I ain't got no season pass All I got's a moped...moped....moped..... It's like a bad movie She is lookin' through me If you were me, then you'd be Screamin' "Someone shoot me!" As I fail miserably, Tryin' to get the girl all the bad guys want. She's the girl all the bad guys want! She's the girl all the bad guys want! She's the girl all the bad guys want! She's the girl all the bad guys want! (There she goes again) She's the girl all the bad guys want! She's the girl all the bad guys want! (There she goes again) She's the girl all the bad guys want! She's the girl all the bad guys want! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 20, 2003 I like that song Sticks. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 20, 2003 *grins* I know, great song Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted February 21, 2003 Great CD, worth getting...so is the Seether one. Jump Around Pack it up, pack it in Let me begin I came to win Battle me that's a sin I won't tear the sack up Punk you'd better back up Try and play the role and the whole crew will act up Get up, stand up, come on! Come on, throw your hands up If you've got the feeling jump across the ceiling Muggs is a funk fest, someone's talking junk Yo, I'll bust em in the eye And then I'll take the punks home Feel it, funk it Amps it are junking And I got more rhymes than there's cops that are dunking Donuts shop Sure 'nuff I got props from the kids on the Hill Plus my mom and my pops I came to get down I came to get down So get out your seats and jump around Jump around Jump around Jump around Jump up Jump up and get down. Jump [18x] I'll serve your ass like John MacEnroe If your steps up, I'm smacking the ho Word to your moms I came to drop bombs I got more rhymes than the bible's got psalms And just like the Prodigal Son I've returned Anyone stepping to me you'll get burned Cause I got lyrics and you ain't got none So if you come to battle bring a shotgun But if you do you're a fool, cause I duel to the death Try and step to me you'll take your last breath I gots the skill, come get your fill Cause when I shoot ta give, I shoot to kill I came to get down I came to get down So get out your seats and jump around Jump around Jump around Jump around Jump up Jump up and get down. Jump [18x] I'm the cream of the crop, I rise to the top I never eat a pig cause a pig is a cop Or better yet a terminator Like Arnold Schwarzenegger Try'n to play me out like as if my name was Sega But I ain't going out like no punk bith Get used to one style and you know I might switch It up up and around, then buck buck you down Put out your head then you wake up in the Dawn of the Dead I'm coming to get ya, coming to get ya Spitting out lyrics homie I'll wet ya I came to get down I came to get down So get out your seats and jump around Jump around Jump around Jump around Jump up Jump up and get down. Jump [18x] I'll serve your ass like John MacEnroe If your steps up, I'm smacking the ho Word to your moms I came to drop bombs I got more rhymes than the bible's got psalms And just like the Prodigal Son I've returned Anyone stepping to me you'll get burned Cause I got lyrics and you ain't got none So if you come to battle bring a shotgun But if you do you're a fool, cause I duel to the death Try and step to me you'll take your last breath I gots the skill, come get your fill Cause when I shoot ta give, I shoot to kill I came to get down I came to get down So get out your seats and jump around Jump around Jump around Jump around Jump up Jump up and get down. Jump [18x] Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 21, 2003 Speaking of Seether... I can't go to the concert...I have individual speech contest the next day... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted February 21, 2003 I liked that song Sticks! I know the feeling! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted February 21, 2003 Speaking of Seether... I can't go to the concert...I have individual speech contest the next day... speech contest? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted February 21, 2003 "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" - the Smashing Pumpkins The world is a vampire Sent to drain Secret destroyers Hold you up to the flames And what do I get For my pain Betrayed desires And a piece of the game Even though I know I suppose I'll show All my cool and cold Like old job Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage Then someone will say what is lost can never be saved Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage But can you fake it, for just one more show And what do you want, I want to change And what have you got When you feel the same Even though i know I suppose i'll show All my cool and cold Like old job Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage Then someone will say what is lost can never be saved Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage Tell me I'm the only one Tell me there's no other one Jesus was an only son Tell me I'm the chosen one Jesus was an only son for you Despite all my rage i am still just a rat in a cage And i still believe that i cannot be saved. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted February 21, 2003 Awesome Unknown... Made of Steel by Our Lady Peace I can be anything that you want me to be A punching bag, a piece of string, oh That reminds you not to think I found the note down in your car And its not your fault it gets this hard Gets this hard Hold your head high Don?t look down I?m by your side Won?t back down You wanted a hero tonight Well I?m not made of steel I?m not made of steel But your secrets safe with me I can be anything that you want me to be A holy cross, some sympathy, oh That reminds you not to bleed I found the note down in your car And you climbed up here to fall apart Fall apart Hold your head high Don?t look down I?m by your side Won?t back down You wanted a hero tonight Well I?m not made of steel I?m not made of steel But your secrets safe with me No... Your secrets safe with me They knock you down I?ll pick you up... They laugh at you I?ll shut them up But I?m not made of steel But I?m not made of steel But I?m not made of steel But your secrets safe with me Yeah Your secrets safe with me But yeah Hold your head high Don?t look down I?m by your side Won?t back down You wanted a hero tonight Share this post Link to post Share on other sites