Ana 15 Posted August 15, 2002 If they are not suitable, please don't post them here. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted August 15, 2002 Okay, now I've got to do something totally dumb... This is from the movie Shrek. I'll give you one good guess as to where. It's really annoying to listen to, but it's really fun to annoy people with ... Welcome to Dulac such a perfect town. Here we have some rules, let us lay them down. Don't make waves, stay in line, and we'll get along fine, Dulac is a perfect place! Please keep off of the grass, shine your shoes, wipe your... ...face! Dulac is Dulac is Dulac is a perrrrr-feeeect plaaaaaaace!!! And now you're all going around humming that... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted August 15, 2002 Hehehe...I'm humming it now! She Drives Me Crazy By: Fine Young Cannibals I can't stop the way I feel Things you do don't seem real Tell me what you got in mind 'Cause we're running outta time Won't you ever set me free This waiting 'round's killing me She drives me crazy (ooh ooh) Like no one else (ooh ooh) She drives me crazy And I can't help myself (ooh ooh) I can't get any rest People say I'm obsessed Everything you say is lies But to me that's no surprise What I had for you was true Things go wrong, they always do She drives me crazy (ooh ooh) Like no one else (ooh ooh) She drives me crazy And I can't help myself (ooh ooh) I won't make it on my own No one likes to be alone She drives me crazy (ooh ooh) Like no one else (ooh ooh) She drives me crazy And I can't help myself (ooh ooh) (REPEAT TO FADE) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 15, 2002 *Applauds* Yay Furday! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted August 15, 2002 "I said I'm sorry mamma, I never meant to hurt you, I never meant to make you cry, but tonight I'm cleaning out my closet..." Ok, sorry, enough Eminem... how bout a real song? One of my favorites...: Chad Kroeger: Hero I am so high, I can hear heaven I am so high, I can hear heaven No heaven, no heaven don't hear me And they say that a hero can save us I'm not gonna stand here and wait I'll hold on to the wings of the eagles Watch as they all fly away Someone told me love will all save us But how can that be, look what love gave us A world full of killing and blood-spilling That world never came And they say that a hero can save us I'm not gonna stand here and wait I'll hold on to the wings of the eagles Watch as they all fly away Now that the world isnt ending It's love that I'm sending to you It isn't the love of a hero And that's why I fear it won't do And they say that a hero can save us I'm not gonna stand here and wait I'll hold on to the wings of the eagles Watch as they all fly away And they're watching us (Watching us) As they all fly away Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 15, 2002 *applauds* It great to hear you all sing so freely... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted August 15, 2002 *bows* lets hear something from you now, Ana Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 15, 2002 Maybe later... I have to go for now. bye. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted August 15, 2002 Aight...now I'm all alone...*sigh* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 15, 2002 I'm back. I'll sing in just a minute. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted August 15, 2002 Yay! I'm not alone! Yes, sing! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 15, 2002 Okay. This song does not in any way reflect my current status in any way. It's just a song: "Goodbye Love" from Rent (a reedited version) You don't want baggage without lifetime garauntees You don't want to watch me die? I just came to say Goodbye love Goodbye love Came to say Goodbye love Goodbye Just came to say Goodbye love Goodbye love Goodbye love Goodbye Please don't touch me Understand I'm scared I need to go away Goodbye love Goodbye love Came to say Goodbye love Goodbye Just came to say Goodbye love Goodbye love Goodbye love Hello- Disease Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted August 15, 2002 *applaudes* That was great! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted August 15, 2002 *gets up on stage and plays Prelude in C sharp minor by Rachmoninoff (sp?)* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted August 15, 2002 Ok, so I can't quite play that yet...my finger can't move fast enough...but my older bro is playing it tomorrow in a state talent show's semi-finalists for a chance of $7,500... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 15, 2002 This is dedicated to all the couples, because I think it sums everything up: "Without You" Without you The ground thaws The rain falls The grass grows Without you The seeds root The flowers bloom The children play The stars gleam The poets dream The eagles fly Without you The Earth turns The sun burns But I die Without you Without you The breeze warms The girl smiles The clouds move Without you The tides change The boys run The oceans crash The crowds roar The days soar The babies cry Without you The moon glows The river flows But I die Without you The world revives Colors renew But I know blue Only blue Lonely blue Within me, blue Without you Without you The hand gropes The ear hears The pulse beats Without you The eyes glaze The legs walk The lungs breathe The mind churns The heart yearns The tears dry Without you Life goes on But I'm gone Cause I die Without you Without you Without you Without you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted August 15, 2002 Just came to say Goodbye love Goodbye love Goodbye love Hello- Disease Hello disease? ... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted August 15, 2002 Nice Ana! That does say it very well. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 15, 2002 Just came to say Goodbye love Goodbye love Goodbye love Hello- Disease Hello disease? ... Yeah. This song is from the musical Rent, and the character who is singing that has AIDS. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 15, 2002 Yeah... four of the seven main characters have AIDS. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites