Pandora 77 Posted August 14, 2002 Well, that wasn't very nice! No, Ani, check the sig. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted August 14, 2002 That is now the official GB song Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted August 14, 2002 This is for the GB couples. You know you're two in a Million. Out of all the boys you're not like the others From the very first day I knew we'd be lovers In my wildest dreams, my darkest desire Would I declare to you your love takes me higher (aah) Just when we both thought our lives were set in stone They shone a light and brought us together (ooh) We are two in a million We've got all the luck we should be given If the world (the world) should stop (should stop) We'll still have each other And no matter what (no matter what) we'll be forever as one It's a crazy world where everything's changing One minute you're up and the next thing you're breaking (yay) When I lose my way and the skies they get heavy It'll be okay the moment you're with me No-one would have guessed we'd be standing strong today Solid as a rock and perfect in every way We are two in a million We've got all the luck (the luck) we could be given If the world should stop we'll still have each other And no matter what (no matter) what (no matter what) We'll be forever as one Forever as one We are two in a million (yeah) We've got all the luck (the luck) we could be given (ohh) If the world should stop we'll still have each other And no matter what we'll be forever as one We are two in a million (yeah) We've got all the luck (hey) we could be given If the world should stop we'll still have each other (yeah) And no matter what, we'll be forever as one We are two in a million (two in a million) We've got all the luck we could be given (we could be given) If the world should stop we'll still have each other And no matter what (no matter what) we'll be forever as one No matter what (no matter what) we'll be forever as one No matter what (no matter what) we'll be forever as one.. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted August 14, 2002 *stands and applauds, tears in her eyes* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted August 14, 2002 *Cheers and claps* Bravo! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted August 14, 2002 *walks down to join Rogue* Told you it said what we needed it to. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted August 14, 2002 *smiles* that you did. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted August 14, 2002 *grins* glad you guys appreciate it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 14, 2002 That song.... I just don't know how to react to this... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted August 14, 2002 *looks at Ana worriedly* um... well as you like really. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 14, 2002 *focuses the Force and shunts aside the memories* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted August 14, 2002 I didn't know... Sorry... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 14, 2002 It's alright... you couldn't have known... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted August 14, 2002 any other songs i shouldn't sing people? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 14, 2002 Nothing Pochahontas, please. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Starstripe 0 Posted August 14, 2002 Almost all Disney music is... *shudders* Of course, when they get someone else to write it, it's al right Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Starstripe 0 Posted August 14, 2002 Ok, Aerosmith this time I could stay awake just to hear you breathing watch you smile while you are sleepin when you're far away and dreaming I could spend my life in this sweet surrender I could stay lost in this moment forever every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure Don't wanna close my eyes I don't wanna fall asleep cause I'd miss you, baby an I don't wana miss a thing Cause even when I dream of you the sweetest dream would never do I'd still miss you baby an I don't wanna miss a thing Lyin' close to you feelin you're heart beatin' an I'm wonderin what you're dreamin wonderin if it's me your seein then I kiss your eyes and thank god we're together I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever forever and ever Don't wanna close my eyes I don't wanna fall asleep cause I'd miss you, baby an I don't wana miss a thing Cause even when I dream of you the sweetest dream would never do I'd still miss you baby an I don't wanna miss a thing I don wanna miss one smile I don wanna miss one kiss I just wanna be with you right here with you just like this I just wanna hold you close feel your heart so close to mine an just stay here in this moment for all the rest of time Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah- yeeaah! Don't wanna close my eyes I don't wanna fall asleep cause I'd miss you, baby an I don't wana miss a thing Cause even when I dream of you the sweetest dream would never do I'd still miss you baby an I don't wanna miss a thing Don't wanna close my eyes I don't wanna fall asleep cause I'd miss you, baby an I don't wana miss a thing Cause even when I dream of you the sweetest dream would never do I'd still miss you baby an I don't wanna miss a thing Don't wanna close my eyes I don wanna fall asleep I don't wanna miss a thing There, I don't wanna miss a thing, from Armeggedon(sp?) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted August 14, 2002 I love that song! *stands and applauds* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 14, 2002 *applauds* that song rocks! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted August 14, 2002 yes it does. Ben Affleck rocked in that video and the movie Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted August 15, 2002 I like that song! ...not aerosmith, but I like the song... Here's another one I like: Seal's Kiss from a Rose. Bear with me though, I copied this from lyrics.com, I'm sorry if it comes out a bit sloppy. ba da ba da da da ah ya ya ba da da da ba ba ee ah Ba ya ya ba ba de ba da da da ah ya ya ba da ba da da da ah ya ya ba da da da ba ba ee ah Ba ya ya ba ba de ba da da da ah ya ya Ba ya ha ya ah ah ah ah ah ba ba ya ya ha ah ah ah ah ah ah ba da ba da da da ah ya ya ba da da da ba ba ee ah Ba ya ya ba ba de ba da da da ah ya ya ba da ba da da da ah ya ya ba da da da ba ba ee ah Ba ya ya ba ba de ba da da da ah ya ya Ba ya ha ya ah ah ah ah ah ba ba ya ya ha ah ah ah ah ah ah There used to be a greying tower alone on the sea. You became the light on the dark side of me. Love remained a drug that's the high and not the pill. But did you know, That when it snows, My eyes become large and, The light that you shine can be seen. Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey. ...kiss from a rose on the grey. Ooh, The more I get of you, Ooh................... Stranger it feels, yeah. (L) And now that your rose is is in bloom. (L) A light hits the gloom on the grey. (L) ba da ba da da da ah ya ya ba da da da ba ba ee ah Ba ya ya ba ba de ba da da da ah ya ya ba da ba da da da ah ya ya ba da da da ba ba ee ah Ba ya ya ba ba de ba da da da ah ya ya Ba ya ha ya ah ah ah ah ah ba ba ya ya ha ah ah ah ah ah ah There is so much a man can tell you, ..there....................woa... So much he can say. there's so much inside. You remain, you....... My power, my pleasure, my pain, baby (L) To me you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny.. yeah. (L) Won't you tell me is that healthy, baby? But did you know, That when it snows, My eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen. Baby, I've... I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey. been.............. kissed from a rose on the grey. Ooh, the more I get of you ...ooh...........the.. Stranger it feels, yeah stranger it feels, ...yeah. Now that your rose is in bloom. (L) A light hits the gloom on the grey, (L) I've been kissed by a rose on the grey, ...I've been.......................I've... I've been kissed by a rose (L) ...been kissed by a rose on the grey. I've been kissed by a rose on the grey, ...I've been.......................I've... ...And if I should fall, at all I've been kissed by a rose (L) ...been kissed by a rose on the grey. There is so much a man can tell you, ..there....................woa... So much he can say. there's so much inside. You remain you....... My power, my pleasure, my pain. (L) To me you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny, yeah (L) Won't you tell me is that healthy, baby. But did you know, That when it snows, My eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen. Baby, I've... I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey. been.............. kissed from a rose on the grey. Ooh, the more I get of you ...ooh...........the.. Stranger it feels, yeah stranger it feels. Now that your rose is in bloom, (L) A light hits the gloom on the grey. (L) Yes I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey I've..........been kissed from a rose on the grey. Ooh, the more I get of you ...ooh...........the.. Stranger it feels, yeah stranger it feels. ...yeah. And now that your rose is in bloom (L) aah-ee-aah... A light hits the gloom on the grey (L) aah-ee-aah... ba da ba da da da ah ya ya ba da da da ba ba ee ah Ba ya ya ba ba de ba da da da ah ya ya Now that your rose is in bloom, (L) A light hits the gloom on the grey. (L) Oh, great, now I got that song stuck in my head... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted August 15, 2002 Okay, in case you haven't noticed, i don't actually sing anything by female artists, so, uh... Eagle Eye Cherry Save Tonight Go on and close the curtains All we need is candlelight You and me and a bottle of wine Going to hold you tonight We know I'm going away How I wish....wish it weren't so Take this wine & drink with me Let's delay our misery Save tonight And fight the break of dawn Come tomorrow Tomorrow I'll be gone There's a log on the fire And it burns like me for you Tomorrow comes with one desire To take me away....it's true It ain't easy to say goodbye Darling please don't start cry 'Cause girl you know I've got to go Lord I wish it wasn't so Save tonight And fight the break of dawn Come tomorrow Tomorrow I'll be gone Tomorrow comes to take me away I wish that I......that I could stay Girl you know I've got to go Lord I wish it wasn't so Save tonight And fight the break of dawn Come tomorrow Tomorrow I'll be gone.... Now this one's stuck in my head... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted August 15, 2002 *applauds* two great songs, Pod! Good choices! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted August 15, 2002 Thank you! I found some non-album Smash Mouth songs I didn't even know exsisted... Not all of them are exactly, um... suitable... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites