Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Rogue

*relaxes out of her tense posture*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*Starts to dance as the song changes to a Bothan tune*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*gets up, and dances with Ana*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

This is fun...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*walks out onstage, seeing the two* how cool is that...

Haladar... This one is to you... You're my Hero...

There's a hero

If you look inside your heart

You don't have to be afraid

Of what you are

There's an answer

If you reach into your soul

And the sorrow that you know

Will melt away

And then a hero comes along

With the strength to carry on

And you cast your fears aside

And you know you can survive

So when you feel like hope is gone

Look inside you and be strong

And you'll finally see the truth

That a hero lies in you

It's a long road

When you face the world alone

No one reaches out a hand

For you to hold

You can find love

If you search within yourself

And the emptiness you felt

Will disappear

And then a hero comes along

With the strength to carry on

And you cast your fears aside

And you know you can survive

So when you feel like hope is gone

Look inside you and be strong

And you'll finally see the truth

That a hero lies in you

Lord knows

Dreams are hard to follow

But don't let anyone

Tear them away

Hold on

There will be tomorrow

In time

You'll find the way

And then a hero comes along

With the strength to carry on

And you cast your fears aside

And you know you can survive

So when you feel like hope is gone

Look inside you and be strong

And you'll finally see the truth

That a hero lies in you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*applauds, and whistles* Go girl!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*blushes* Thanks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Aww, so sweet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*smiles and walks down, joining Ana*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

*plays something besides punk rock for once, and serves drinks*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*gives him odd look* Ok who are you and what have you done with Ani?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

Um I ate him. No, it's just I'm not always who i seem to be...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*locks his stare* Yeah...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

like I'm really not that macho, I just look like it...

*realizes she's not listening*

umm...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*sighs* I'm listening. I promise...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Johnny's daddy was taking him fishin'

When he was eight years old

A little girl came through the front gate holding a fishing pole

His dad looked down and smiled, said we can't leave her behind

Son, I know you don't want her to go but someday you'll change your mind

And Johnny said "Take Jimmy Johnson, take Tommy Thompson, take my best friend Bo

Take anybody that you want as long as she don't go

Take any boy in the world

Daddy, please don't take the girl

Same old boy

Same sweet girl

Ten years down the road

He held her tight and kissed her lips

In front of the picture show

Stranger came and pulled a gun

Grabbed her by the arm Said "If you do what I tell you to, there

won't be any harm" And Johnny said "Take my money, take my wallet, take my credit cards

Here's the watch that my grandpa gave me

Here's the key to my car

Mister give it a whirl

But please don't take the girl

Same old boy

Same sweet girl

Five years down the road

There's going to be a little one, and she says it's time to go

Doctor says the baby's fine but you'll have to leave

'Cause his momma's fading fast and Johnny hit his knees

And there he prayed

Take the very breath you gave me

Take the heart from my chest

I'll gladly take her place if you'll let me

Make this my last request

Take me out of this world

God, please don't take the girl

Johnny's daddy

Was taking him fishin'

When he was eight years old

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*applauds with tears in her eyes* That's so sad...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*holds back tears, as she applauds*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*Pulls out a box of Kleenex*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*Wipes eyes and applauds*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starstripe

wow. there's life. *applauds*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Wow guys... Didn't know it held that much meaning... On that note...

Here's Your Sign (Get The Picture)

I just hate stupid people.They should have to wear signs that just say I'm stupid.That way you wouldn't rely on them, would you?You wouldn't ask them anything. It would be like, "Excuse me...oops,never mind""I didn't see your sign."It's like before my wife and I moved from Texas to California our housewas full of boxes and there was a u-Haul truck in our driveway.My friend comes over and says, "Hey, You moving?""Nope.""We just pack our stuff up once or twice a week. Just to see how manyboxes it takes.""Here's your sign."Why can't they get the picture? Why don't they understand?We're not dealing with the planet of apes, we're talking about themodern man.So you people with them itsy bitsy teensie weensie tiny minds...Here's your sign.

Here's your sign.A couple of months ago I went fishing with a buddy of mine, we pulledhis boat into the dock, I lifted up this big 'ol stringer of bass this idiot onthe dock goes, "Hey, yall catch all them fish?"Nope."Talked 'em into giving up.""Here's your sign."I was out in the front yard with my boy the other day and he was playing with his little friend, and he hit his friend and I went up tohimand I said "Hey, (smacks his boy), we don't hit." He looked up at me like, "Here's your sign, dad."Why can't they get the picture? Why don't they understand?We're not dealing with the planet of apes, we're talking about themodern man.So you people with them itsy bitsy teensie weensie tiny minds...Here's your sign.

Here's your sign.I was watching one of those animal shows on the Discovery Channel, therewas a guy inventing a shark bite suit. There's only one way to test that. "Alright Jimmy, you got that shark suit on, it looks good... They wantyou to jump into this pool of sharks, and you tell us if it hurts when they biteyou.""Well allright....hold my sign, I don't wanna loose it"Why can't they get the picture? Why don't they understand?We're not dealing with the planet of apes, we're talking about themodern man.So you people with them itsy bitsy teensie weensie tiny minds...Here's your sign.

Here's your sign.Last time I was home I was driving around I had a flat tire, I pulled mytruck into one of these side-of-the-road gas statioons, the attendant walks out, looksat my truck, looks at me, I swear to GOD he went, "Tire go flat?"I couldn't resist.I said "Nope"."No I was driving around and those other three just swelled right up onme.""Here's your sign."Why can't they get the picture? Why don't they understand?We're not dealing with the planet of apes, we're talking about themodern man.So you people with them itsy bitsy teensie weensie tiny minds...People with them little bitty teenie weenie tiny monds...Here's your sign.

We were trying to sell our car about a year ago, a guy come over to thehouse, drove thecar around for about 45 minutes. We get back to the house, he gets outof the car, reaches downand grabs the exhaust pipe, then goes, "Damn thats hot!"See...If he'd been wearing his sign, I could have stopped him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

I love that song!!!!

Hey, that gives me an idea...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

I love that song!!!!  

Hey, that gives me an idea...

*shakes head and covers eyes* there's a phrase you never want to hear... :nerves:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.