Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Pandora

*applaudes* No, I wasn't. I just wanted you to get rid of your fear of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*blushing*Yeah, right well...that's enough entertainment for now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

Pretty good singing Rogue... :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*suddenly feels the urge to bang her head over and over again against the wall* Three people was enough...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

*winks at Rogue* You'll get over it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

Um...right...Just can't help but think of how Ewing would have loved to see this...

and now that I'm done making a fool out of myself...I'm going to get off the computer and bang my head against the wall until I lose conciousness. I'll see you later Hal, unless I'm in a hospital bed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

See ya Rogue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

Walks back in muttering:didn't krifffing lose conciousness, and it's been an hour..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

*puts an arm around Rogue* Poor thing. Would a friendly stun bolt help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*shudders* I never want to be hit by a stun bolt again...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

*realizes her hand was gripped around her blaster, and raises both arms and steps away* Okay, okay. It was just a suggestion. *backs up towards the stage*

*notices the mic, smiles, and tosses it to Rogue* In the meantime, How about you dazzle us again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

Ugh!

She actually wanted to stun me....and now she wants me to sing...again? *gulps* Uh uh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Pod! Are you terrorizing my XO!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

LOL Furday, actually, I'm doing a fine Job terrorizing myself.

She said 'Stun Bolt', and Memories flashed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*Orders a drink, and sits down at a corner table, trying to Figure out why the words 'Stun made her think of Ewing*

Oh yeah...our first kiss...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

I have a couple dozen songs I'd play if someone could do vocals... 8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starstripe

do'em yourself. You might enjoy it, you never know. Y'kmow, just after I finished reading Rogue's rendition of A thousand miles, that song played on this station.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

k.

*tunes electric bass and starts up hit from bowling for soup*

i'm not going to sing...I'm not going to sing...

*starts singing anyways*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starstripe

*Applause* Cheers :cheers: :silly:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*walks in and hears Ani playing* hey nice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

Well, I'm done with my freak show...don't think it'll happen again...lol

*applauds for Ani*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

it was awesome Rogue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

Wait....How did you hear it? *starts looing around the room for listenning devices*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*looks innocent*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

ah I got it! *jumps on the stage and takes the mic* sorry Ani. *takes apart the mic, and removes the listenning device, before putting it back together.*

*walks back to her table, to examine her new toy*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.