Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Link

Wow... That was so pretty...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aurelius

Nice copy and pasting everyone :lol:

I ain't signing anymore, plus link knows how bad i sing ;0 :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Um yeah... please don't sing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

Nice copy and pasting everyone  :lol:

hey..i type all my songs out, k..

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aurelius

sure. sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

He does. I'm usually talking to him when he does it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

not sure if it's been done already, but ah well..

Bob Carlisle - Butterfly Kisses

There's two things I know for sure

She was sent here from heaven, and she's Daddy's little girl

As I drop to my knees by her bed at night

She talks to Jesus, and I close my eyes

And I thank God for all of the joy in my life

Oh but most of all

For butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer

Sticking little white flowers all up in her hair

"Walk beside the pony, Daddy, it's my first ride

I know the cake looks funny, Daddy, but I sure tried"

Oh with all that I've done wrong I must've done something right

To deserve a hug every morning, and butterfly kisses at night

Sweet sixteen today

She's looking like her momma a little more everyday

One part woman, the other part girl

To perfume and makeup from ribbons and curls

Trying her wings out in a great big world

But I remember

Butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer

Sticking little white flowers all up in her hair

"You know how much I love you, Daddy, but if you don't mind

I'm only gonna kiss you on the cheek this time"

Oh with all that I've done wrong I must've done something right

To deserve her love every morning, and butterfly kisses at night

(All my precious time)

Oh, like the wind, the years go by

(Precious butterfly

Spread your wings and fly)

She'll change her name today

She'll make a promise and I'll give her away

Standing in the brideroom just staring at her

She asks me what I'm thinking, and I said "I'm not sure"

I just feel like I'm losing my baby girl

She leaned over

Gave me butterfly kisses with her momma there

Sticking little white flowers all up in her hair

"Walk me down the aisle, Daddy, it's just about time

Does my wedding gown look pretty, Daddy? Daddy don't cry"

Oh with all that I've done wrong I must've done something right

To deserve her love every morning, and butterfly kisses

I couldn't ask God for more

Man, this is what love is

I know I gotta let her go but I'll always remember..

Every hug in the morning..

..and butterfly kisses..

One of my all-time faves

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

don't you?? then where's the fun?

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

That's a great song....one of my favs too.

Beware: I'm not myself today...i might actually sing...so get your ear plugs ready..lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Whoa! .......Rogue's gonna sing!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

Great...now the crowd will come...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Oh Rogue. There's only maybe 5 people on here now....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

sing, Sing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

Right...*walks up on stage, grabs the mic, and takes a deep breath*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

*projects the sound of crckets into Rogue's mind* :grin: Kidding!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*rolls eyes, blushing* Face your fears...

*tells DJ what song to put on, and starts singigng*

Chill out whatcha yelling' for?

Lay back it's all been done before

And if you could only let it be

you will see

I like you the way you are

When we're drivin' in your car

and you're talking to me one on one but you've become

Somebody else round everyone else

You're watching your back like you can't relax

You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me

Tell me

Why you have to go and make things so complicated?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated

Life's like this you

And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty

and promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it

no no no

You come over unannounced

dressed up like you're someone else

where you are and where it's sad you see

you're making me

laugh out when you strike your pose

take off all your preppy clothes

you know you're not fooling anyone

when you've become

Somebody else round everyone else

Watching your back, like you can't relax

Trying to be cool you look like a fool to me

Tell me

Why you have to go and make things so complicated?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated

Life's like this you

and You fall and you crawl and you break and you take what and you get and you turn it into honesty

promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it

no no no

Chill out whatcha yelling for?

Lay back, it's all been done before

And if you could only let it be

You will see

Somebody else round everyone else

You're watching your back, like you can't relax

You're trying to be cool, you look like a fool to me

Tell me

Why you have to go and make things so complicated?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated

Life's like this you

and You fall and you crawl and you break and you take what and you get and you turn it into honesty

promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it

no no no

Why you have to go and make things so complicated?

I see the way you're acting like your somebody else gets me frustrated

Life's like this you

You fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty

promise me I'm never gonna find you faking

no no no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tahiriveila

bravo! nice singing! :) encore, encore! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

*gives her a standing ovation* Well done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*Claps* Great job Rogue!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*Still blushing...puts back the mic, and desperatly wants only to run out the back door...*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

Hey, how about another one, Rogue? That was great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

You guys are humoring me right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I don't think so....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

Rogue, if we were humoring you, we'd shut up and let you sit down. Sing an encore!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

You're going to make me do it anyway, aren't you Pod? *gives the DJ another song, and pics up the mic again. Starts to sing*

Making my way downtown

Walking fast

Faces pass and I'm homebound

Staring blankly ahead

Just making my way

Making a way through the crowd

And I need you

And I miss you

And now I wonder

If I could fall into the sky

Do you think time would pass me by?

'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles

If I could just see you... tonight

It's always times like these

When I think of you

And I wonder if you ever think of me

'Cause everything's so wrong

And I don't belong

Living in your precious memory

'Cause I need you

And I miss you

And now I wonder

If I could fall into the sky

Do you think time would pass me by?

'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles

If I could just see you... tonight

And I I

Don't wanna let you know

I I

Drown in your memory

I I

Don't wanna let this go

I I

Don't

Making my way downtown

Walking fast

Faces pass and I'm homebound

Staring blankly ahead

Just making my way

Making a way through the crowd

And I still need you

And I still miss you

And now I wonder

If I could fall into the sky

Do you think time would pass us by?

'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles

If I could just see you...

oh oh

If I could fall into the sky

Do you think time would pass me by?

'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles

If I could just see you

If I could just hold you

Tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.