Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

^Hal^

It was starstripe who asked about Cad kroeger, not ani.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

who's chad koger? which genre?

and now that audiogalaxy's down, what do you guys use to download songs?

i can't use kazaa/morpheous because of my firewall.. :(

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

I know but Ani misspelled it like big time... Ok shutting up now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

I use WinMX... it works through a firewall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

kay thanx :D

pirates we be :p

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Chad Koger is from Nickleback sick mix of pop/rock. I use morpheus.

*sings Motivation by Sum 41*

What's the difference of never knowing at all?

When every step I take is always too small.

Maybe it's just something I can't admit but lately,

I feel like I don't give a sith

Motivation such an aggravation,

Accusations don't know how to take them,

Inspiration's getting hard to fake it.

Concentration's never hard to break it.

Situation never what you want it to be

What's the point of never making mistakes?

Self-indulgence such a hard habit to break.

It's all just a waste of time in the end.

I don't care so why should I even pretend.

Motivation such an aggravation,

Accusations don't know how to take them,

Inspiration's getting hard to fake it.

Concentration's never hard to break it.

Situation never what you wanted

Nothing's new, everything's the same.

Keeps on dragging me down, it's getting kind of lame.

Falling further behind, there's nothing to explain.

No matter what you say nothing's gonna change my mind.

Can't depend on doubt until the end.

It seems like leaving friends has become

This years trend and though I can't pretend.

Im framed to be this way

It's not the same but who's to blame.

For all those stupid things I never said.

Motivation such an aggravation,

Accusations don't know how to take them,

Inspiration's getting hard to fake it.

Concentration's never hard to break it.

Motivation such an aggravation,

Accusations don't know how to take them,

Inspiration's getting hard to fake it.

Concentration

Situation never what you want it to be.

Never what you want it to be.

Never what you want it to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

I actually don't like him, it was just a good song...ok I have an idea. let's see who can find the wierdest title of an album?

I'll start with "elva'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

I don't know... I don't pay attention to album names to be honest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

hmm.. I bet I could come up with a few. Gimme an hour or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

lol. let me add "highly evolved' 'veni vidi vicous'

(proof that I'm bored...k i know the solution, I bet you can guess it...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

i don't have the first clue of the solution

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

come on...it can't be that hard...

ok well anyways I can't do it, our pools closed beacuase some people broke in last night, dstroyed a fence and stole a bunch of stuff...lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

solution. you didn't ask a question?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

yeah, a few posts back...i guess the solution to boredom around here is sanity...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

ok you did not say that... that word!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

*feels adventurous*

*tries to do a solo for an ensemble piece*

The Prince of Egypt OST - The Plagues

Key: MosesEnsemble

Thus sayth the Lord, thus sayth the lord..

Since you refuse to free my people

All through the land of Egypt

I send the pestilence and plague into your house, into your bed,

Into your streams , into your streets, into your drink, into your bread

Upon your cattle, on your sheep, upon your house and in your field

Into your dreams, into your sleep until you break, until you yield

I send the sword, I send the horde

Thus sayth the Lord

Once I called you Brother

Once I thought the chance to make you laugh was all I ever wanted

I send the thunder from the sky, I send the fire raining down

And even now, I wish that God had chose another

Serving as your foe on His behalf is the last thing that I wanted

I send a hail of burning ice on every field on every town

This was my home

All this pain and devastation, how it tortures me inside

All the innocent who suffer from your stubborness and pride

I send the locusts on a wind such as the world has never seen

On every leaf, on every stalk, until there's nothing left of green

I send my scourge, I send my sword

Thus sayth the Lord

You who I call Brother, why must you come down another blow?

I send my scourge, I send my sword

Let my people go

Thus sayth the Lord

Thus sayth the Lord

You who I call Brother, how could you have come to hate me so?

Is this what you wanted?

I send the sword, I send the horde

Then let my heart be hardened, and never mind how high the costs may go

This will still be so

I will never let your people go

Thus sayth the Lord

Thus sayth the Lord

I will not...

...Let

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Nicely done!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good.

*deep bow*

thank you, thank you

i'll be here all week ;)

*sip*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

*mutters* oh no... (j/k)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

lol ok. i'd sing but i'm perfectly happy right here in this chair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

me too...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

come on Hal! You're the only one who hasn't

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

really... Ok. I'll sing something later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

promise?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

*Walks in*

Hi Gav...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.