Princess 35 Posted April 8, 2005 Tim McGraw Live Like You Were Dying He said I was in my early forties with a lot of life before me when a moment came that stopped me on a dime and I spent most of the next days looking at the x-rays Talking bout the options and talking bout sweet time I asked him when it sank in that this might really be the real end how's it hit you when you get that kinda news man what'd you do and he said I went sky diving I went Rocky Mountain climbing I went 2.7 seconds on a bull named FuManchu and I loved deeper and I spoke sweeter and I gave forgiveness I'd been denying and he said someday I hope you get the chance to live like you were dying. He said I was finally the husband that most the time I wasn't and I became a friend a friend would like to have and all the sudden going fishin wasn't such an imposition and I went three times that year I lost my dad well I finally read the good book and I took a good long hard look at what I'd do if I could do it all again and then I went sky diving I went Rocky Mountain climbing I went 2.7 seconds on a bull named FuManchu and I loved deeper and I spoke sweeter and I gave forgiveness I'd been denying and he said someday I hope you get the chance to live like you were dying. Like tomorrow was a gift and you got eternity to think about what'd you do with it what did you do with it what did I do with it what would I do with it' Sky diving I went Rocky Mountain climbing I went 2.7 seconds on a bull named FuManchu and then I loved deeper and I spoke sweeter and I watched an eagle as it was flying and he said someday I hope you get the chance to live like you were dying. To live like you were dying To live like you were dying To live like you were dying To live like you were dying Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted April 8, 2005 i love that song....so pretty... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sentrosi 1 Posted April 8, 2005 Rascal Flats Bless The Broken Road I set out on a narrow way many years ago Hoping I would find true love along the broken road But I got lost a time or two Wiped my brow and kept pushing through I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you Every long lost dream led me to where you are Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars Pointing me on my way into your loving arms This much I know is true That God blessed the broken road That led me straight to you I think about the years I spent just passing through I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you But you just smile and take my hand You've been there you understand It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true Every long lost dream led me to where you are Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars Pointing me on my way into your loving arms This much I know is true That God blessed the broken road That led me straight to you Now I'm just rolling home Into my lover's arms This much I know is true That God blessed the broken road That led me straight to you That God blessed the broken road That led me straight to you. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted April 8, 2005 (edited) oooh, i love that song! Edited April 8, 2005 by Phantom Thief Dark Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 9, 2005 Rascal Flatts are the bomb. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted April 9, 2005 (edited) i love that song....so pretty... It almost made me cry one day as I was leaving a funeral, I was just driving home and it was on the radio Edited March 26, 2007 by Sassy Fairy Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 9, 2005 Ryan Cabrera True I won't talk I won't breathe I won't move 'till you finally see That you belong with me You might think I don't look But deep inside In the corner of my mind I'm attached to you I'm weak It's true 'Cause I'm afraid to know the answer Do you want me too 'Cause my heart keeps falling faster I've waited all my life To cross this line To the only thing that's true So I will not hide It's time to try Anything to be with you All my life I've waited This is true You don't know what you do Everytime you walk into the room I'm afraid to move I'm weak It's true I'm just scared to know the ending Do you see me too Do you even know you met me I've waited all my life to cross this line To the only thing that's true So I will not hide It's time to try anything to be with you All my life I've waited This is true I know when I go I'll be on my way to you The way that's true I've waited all my life to cross this line To the only thing that's true So I will not hide Its time to try anything to be with you All my life I've waited This is true Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted April 9, 2005 ^ dat's a good one too Monday Morning Church Alan Jackson You left your Bible on the dresser So I put it in the drawer 'Cause I can't seem to talk to God without yelling anymore And when I sit at your piano I can almost hear those hymns The keys are just collecting dust But I can't close the lid You left my heart as empty as a Monday morning church It used to be so full of faith and now it only hurts And I can heart the devil whisper "Things are only getting worse" You left my heart as empty as a Monday morning church The preacher came by Sunday said he missed me at the service He told me Jesus loves me but I'm not sure I deserve it 'Cause the faithful man that you loved is nowhere to be found Since they took all that he believed and laid it in the ground You left my heart as empty as a Monday morning church It used to be so full of faith and now it only hurts And I can heart the devil whisper "Things are only getting worse" You left my heart as empty as a Monday morning church I still believe in Heaven and I'm sure you've made it there But as for me without your love, girl I don't have a prayer You left my heart as empty as a Monday morning church It used to be so full of faith and now it only hurts And I can heart the devil whisper "Things are only getting worse" You left my heart as empty as a Monday morning church You left your Bible on the dresser so I put it in the drawer Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted April 10, 2005 that song is so sad...tho i got really annoyed by that singer over the summer...he was on CMT all of the time...drove me nuts... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted April 10, 2005 that song's the story of my life Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 11, 2005 (edited) ^ dat's a good one too I think it's slowly working itself into my top three favorite songs....making it top four. Edited March 26, 2007 by Sassy Fairy Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 11, 2005 Metallica Damage Inc. Dealing out the agony within charging hard and no one's gonna give in Living on your knees, conformity or dying on your feet for honesty Inbred, our bodies work as one bloody, but never cry submission Following our instinct not a trend go against the grain until the end Blood will follow blood Dying time is here Damage Incorporated Slamming through, don't ewok with razorback stepping out? You'll feel our hell on your back Blood follows blood and we make sure life ain't for you and we're the cure Honesty is my only excuse Try to rob us of it, but it's no use Steamroller action crushing all Victim is your name and you shall fall Blood will follow blood Dying time is here Damage Incorporated We chew and spit you out we laugh, you scream and shout All flee, with fear you run You'll know just where we come from Damage Incorporated Damage jackals ripping right through you sight and smell of this, it gets me goin' Know just how to get just what we want tear it from your soul in nightly hunt ewok it all and ewoking no regrets Never happy ending on these dark sets All's fair for Damage Inc. you see step a little closer if you please Blood will follow blood Dying time is here Damage Incorporated we needed to spice this baby up. All these depressing songs. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sentrosi 1 Posted April 11, 2005 Bring the violence It's significant To the life If you've ever known anyone Bring the violence It's significant To the life Can you feel it? How do you sleep When you live with your lies Out of your mouth Up from your mind That kind of thinking Starts a chain reaction You are a timebomb ticking away You need to release What you're feeling inside Let out the beast That you're trying to hide Step right up and be a part of the action Get your game face on Because it's time to play You're pushing and fighting your way You're ripping it up How do you live without playing the game Sit on the side and expect to keep sane Step right up and be a part of the action Come get a piece of it before it's too late Take a look around You can't deny what you see Were living in a violent society Well my brother let me show you a better way So get your game face on because it's time to play You're pushing and fighting your way you're ripping it up So tell me what am I supposed to be Another goddamn drone Tell me what am I supposed to be Should I leave it on the inside Should I get ready to play Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 11, 2005 *rocks out* Disturbed is the shizznit!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 12, 2005 98 Degrees Because of You It?s all... it?s all... it?s all... You?re my sunshine after the rain You?re the cure against my fear and my pain ?Cause I?m losing my mind When you?re not around It?s all... it?s all... It?s all because of you You?re my sunshine Oh yeah... Baby I really know by now Since we met that day You showed me the way I felt it then you gave me love I can?t describe How much I feel for you I said baby I should have known by now Should have been right there Whenever you needed love And if only you were here I?d tell you, yes I?d tell you Oh yeah... You?re my sunshine after the rain You?re the cure against my fear and my pain ?Cause I?m losing my mind When you?re not around It?s all... it?s all... It?s all because of you Honestly, could it be you and me Like it was before Neither less or more 'Cause when I close my eyes At night I realize that no one else Could ever take your place I still can feel and it?s so unreal When you?re touching me Kisses endlessly It?s just a place in the sun Where our love?s begun I miss you... yes I miss you You?re my sunshine after the rain You?re the cure against my fear and my pain ?Cause I?m losing my mind When you?re not around It?s all... it?s all... It?s all because of you If I knew how to tell you What?s on my mind Make you understand Then I?d always be there Right by your side You?re my sunshine after the rain You?re the cure against my fear and my pain ?Cause I?m losing my mind When you?re not around It?s all... it?s all... It?s all because of you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 12, 2005 Gavin Degraw Just Friends I saw you there last night Standing in the dark You were acting so in love With your hand upon his heart But you were just friends At least that's what you said Now I know better from his fingers in your hair I forgive you for what you've done If you say that I'm the one I've had other options too But all I want is you Girl your body fits me like a glove And you shower me with words of love And you were just friends At least that's what you said Now I know better from his fingers in your hair I forgive you for what you've done If you say that I'm the one It's not my style to lay it in on the line But you don't leave me with a choice this time Why weren't you true? You know I trusted you When you were just friends At least that's what you said Now I know better from his fingers in your hair I forgive you for what you've done If you say that I'm the one You were just friends At least that's what you said Now I know better from his fingers in your hair I forgive you for what you've done If you say that I'm the one I'll forgive you for what you've done If you say that I'm the one I'll forgive you for what you've done If you say that I'm the one I'll forgive you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted April 12, 2005 Gone NSYNC There's a thousand words that I could say To make you come home Oh, seems so long ago you walked away Left me alone I remember what you said to me You were acting so strange and maybe I was too blind to see That you needed a change Was it something I said To make you turn away? To make you walk out and leave me cold If I could just find a way To make it so that you were right here But right now.. I've been sitting here Can't get you off my mind I've tried my best to be a man and be strong I've drove myself insane Wishing I could touch your face But the truth remains.. You're gone.. You're gone.. Baby you're gone Girl you're gone, baby girl, you're gone.. You're gone.. You're... I don't wanna make excuses, baby Won't change the fact that you're gone But if there's something that I could do Won't you please let me know? Time is passing so slowly now Guess that's my life without you and maybe I could change my every day But baby I don't want to So I'll just hang around and find some things to do To take my mind off missing you and I know in my heart You can't say that you don't love me too Please say you do Yeeaah.... I've been sitting here Can't get you off my mind I've tried my best to be a man and be strong I Drove myself insane Wishing I could touch your face But the truth remains You're gone.. You're gone.. You're gone You're gone...you're gone.. you're.... Gone Ohhh... Oh what'll I do If I can't be with you Tell me where will I turn to Baby where will I be Now that we are apart Am I still in your heart? Baby why don't you see? That I need you here with me Oohhh... I've been sitting here Can't get you off my mind I've tried my best to be a man and be strong I've drove myself insane Wishing I could touch your face But the truth remains Been sitting here Can't get you off my mind I've tried my best to be a man and be strong I drove myself insane Wishing I could touch your face But the truth remains You're gone.. You're gone.. You're gone You're gone Gone You're gone.. But the truth remains You're.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sentrosi 1 Posted April 14, 2005 *runs from all the teenie boppers in the room* ahhhhhhhhhhhh *gets home and throws on some music* Artist: Biohazard Album: New World Disorder Title: Breakdown Unjustified, persecution of my free mind. I'm horrified, the cruel nature of you and your kind Crucified for just trying to be myself. Suicide, i'd rather die than live in your hell. I will not break, i will not bend, I will not go quietly, i will never bow down to them. I close my eyes, i can see more clearly, You criticize the things i hold dearly You victimize because you fear me It's your demise, you should have let me be. You won't break me down. The harder i swim against the tide the more it pulls me down Feel the pressure on my life, as i struggle and fight not to drown. Why do you, why do you try to break me, you'll never break me down. I'll never let you break me, you'll never break me down. The more i try to live my life the harder you are on me There is no wrong there is no right, what will it take for you to see? ((wow... that really fits... no just guess whats trying to break me )) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted April 14, 2005 good job... *goes back to being 13* omg, did you hear that totally awsome bsb song? i like, flipped out when i heard it. that aj guy is so cute! *snaps back to reality* oooookay...enough of that... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted April 14, 2005 you can't kill me! you need me! *throws off bulletproof vest and runs away from Sentrosi* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sentrosi 1 Posted April 14, 2005 *force tickles her, uses the force to pin her to the wall* i do need you stop running away Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted April 14, 2005 *force pushes you to the ground, releasing your hold against the wall* *runs out of the room* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted April 14, 2005 *peeks back in* is he gone? *warily goes over to a couch* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites