Mickey 1 Posted July 27, 2004 why not another? Artist Prince Song Soft And Wet Hey, lover, I got a sugarcane That I wanna lose in you, Baby can you stand the pain Hey, lover, sugar don't you see? There's so many things that you do to me Ooo baby! All I wanna see is the love in your eyes (Hey, lover) And all I wanna hear is your sweet love sighs All I wanna feel is burning flames (Hey, lover) Tell me, tell me, baby, that U feel the same Tell me that U feel the same way I do Tell me that U love me girl We'd be so lost, in our mouths The best, I feel it everyday (Every way) U feel so wrong, be alone If u just follow somebody someday Soft and wet Soft and wet Soft and wet Soft and wet Every time I'm with you, you just love me to death Ooo weee baby, you leave me without... Breath! Ooo, baby! Oooo, yeah You're just as soft as a lion tamed (Hey, lover) You're just as wet as the evening rain How will I take it when you call my name? (Hey, lover) Your love is driving me... You're driving me insane Crazy, baby Oh, girl Crazy 'bout your love Soft and wet (U know) You are soft and wet (Oh, sugar) Your love is soft and wet Soft and wet Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted July 27, 2004 (edited) Alright! Rachmaninov's 4th! Hummmm hum hummmmm hum hummmm hum hum hum hummmm... *tear* it's so beautiful Ahh...someone who appreciates classical music? Indubidibly! Classical Music is great! I have a friend whi's like 14 playing the Rach 4th...crazy... Edited March 26, 2007 by Sassy Fairy Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted July 27, 2004 Wrapped Around Brad Paisley Every day I clock out And head straight to her house We cuddle up on the couch But it always ends the same ole way I'm drivin' home and it's incredibly late Something's got to change, 'cause I've been wrapped around her finger Since the first time we went out Every day and every night she's all I think about I need that girl beside me When the lights go out I think it's time to put a ring on the finger I'm wrapped around Went to the bank took out a loan Went and bought the perfect stone Called up her dad on the phone I'm takin' him to dinner Sunday night I've never been so nervous in my life I want to do this right, 'cause I've been wrapped around her finger Since the first time we went out Every day and every night she's all I think about I need that girl beside me When the lights go out I think it's time to put a ring on the finger I'm wrapped around Yes sir I love her very much I know it's only been seven months But that's long enough I've been wrapped around her finger Since the first time we went out Every day and every night she's all I think about I need that girl beside me When the lights go out I think it's time to put a ring on the finger I'm wrapped around I think it's time to put a ring on the finger I'm wrapped around Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tsl 7 Posted July 30, 2004 Everyone loves magical Trevor, cause the tricks that he does are ever so clever. Look at him now, disappearing a cow. Where is the cow? Hidden right now. Taking a bow, it's magical Trevor. Everyone's seen that the trick is clever. Look at him there with his leathery leathery whip! It's made of magic and with a little flip, yeah, yeah, yeah the cow is back, yeah, yeah, yeah the cow is back, back back, back from his magical journey! What did he see in the parallel demension? He saw beans, lots of beans, lots of beans, lots of beans, oh beans, lots of beans, lots of beans, lots of beans, yeah, yeah! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted July 30, 2004 yeah, yeah, yeah the cow is back, yeah, yeah, yeah the cow is back, back back, back from his magical journey! yeah. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted July 31, 2004 Girls Lie Too Terri Clark So she can?t go out tonight again Her sister?s sick, she?s gotta baby-sit Yeah, that sounds like a pretty good excuse Now you didn?t hear any of this from me But things aren?t always what they seem Brace yourself, this may come as a shock to you Girls lie, too We don?t care how much money you make What you drive or what you weigh Size don?t matter anyway Girls lie, too Don?t think you?re the only ones Who bend it, break it, stretch it some We learn from you Girls lie, too We can?t wait to hear about your round of golf We love to see deer heads hanging on the wall And we like Hooter?s for their hotwings too Other guys never cross our minds We don?t wonder what it might be like How could it be any better than it is with you Girls lie, too We don?t care how much money you make What you drive or what you weigh Size don?t matter anyway Girls lie, too Don?t think you?re the only ones Who bend it, break it, stretch it some We learn from you Girls lie, too Yeah, girls lie, too We always forgive and forget The cards and flowers you never sent Will never be brought up again Girls lie, too Old gray sweatpants turn us on We like your friends and we love your mom And that's the truth Girls lie, too Yeah that?s the truth Girls lie, too [No, we don?t care how much hair you have Yeah, that looks good Comb it over like that... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted July 31, 2004 Yeah.. But it was like 2 months old.. Still cool tho. :) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tsl 7 Posted July 31, 2004 their stuff never loses it's coolness! *sings along to Scampi* :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted July 31, 2004 hats for clowns.. la la la la laaaa chaps in gowns.. la la la la laaaa :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted August 5, 2004 (edited) Some of you may have remembered the parodies I wrote some months ago. "Paint" and "Dumb" Well, I'm working on 3 new ones. "The Food Song" a parody of Last Resort, by Papa Roach. "Hypochondriac"(sp?) a parody of Megalomaniac, by Incubus, and "Yo Mama" a parody of Hey Mama, by the black eyed peas. You have been warned. Note: (I'll have a lot of fun with Yo Mama, because the joke is that is has a ton of "Yo Mama" jokes in it) Edited August 5, 2004 by Chickenman Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tsl 7 Posted August 6, 2004 This song works well for us, you know who Love Song by 311 Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am home again Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am whole again Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am young again Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am fun again However far away, I will always love you However long I stay, I will always love you Whatever words I say, I will always love you I will always love you Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am free again Whenever I'm alone with you You make me feel like I am clean again However far away, I will always love you However long I stay, I will always love you Whatever words I say, I will always love you I will always love you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bushy 0 Posted August 6, 2004 *wipes a small tear from his eye* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted August 6, 2004 Ugh... 311's new stuff sucks major ass. Go for the olden days of 311, with 'Down' and their other good songs. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted August 7, 2004 The Wickerman ~Iron Maiden Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you He knocks you to your feet and so what are you gonna do Your tongue has frozen now you've got something to say The piper at the gates of dawn is calling you his way You watch the world exploding every single night Dancing in the sun a new born in the light Say goodbye to gravity and say goodbye to death Hello to eternity and live for every breath Your time will come Your time will come Your time will come Your time will come The ferryman wants his money you ain't gonna give it back He can push his own boat as you set off up the track Nothing you can contemplate will ever be the same Every second is a new spark, sets the universe aflame You watch the world exploding every single night Dancing in the sun a new born in the light Brothers and their fathers joining hands to make a chain The shadow of the Wicker man is rising up again Your time will come Your time will come Your time will come Your time will come Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bushy 0 Posted August 7, 2004 Frank Sinatra I've Got You Under My Skin I've got you under my skin. I've got you deep in the heart of me. So deep in my heart that you're really a part of me. I've got you under my skin. I'd tried so not to give in. I said to myself: this affair never will go so well. But why should I try to resist when, baby, I know so well I've got you under my skin? I'd sacrifice anything come what might For the sake of havin' you near In spite of a warnin' voice that comes in the night And repeats, repeats in my ear: Don't you know, little fool, you never can win? Use your mentality, wake up to reality. But each time that I do just the thought of you Makes me stop before I begin 'Cause I've got you under my skin. (Musical interlude) I would sacrifice anything come what might For the sake of havin' you near In spite of the warning voice that comes in the night And repeats - how it yells in my ear: Don't you know, little fool, you never can win? Why not use your mentality - step up, wake up to reality? But each time I do just the thought of you Makes me stop just before I begin 'Cause I've got you under my skin. Yes, I've got you under my skin. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tsl 7 Posted August 10, 2004 Hey Bulldog--The Beatles Sheep dog, standing in the rain Bullfrog, doing it again Somekind of happiness is measured out in miles What makes you think your something special when you smile? Childlike, no one understands Jack knife, in your sweaty hands Somekind of innocence is measured out in years You don't know what it's like to listen to your fears You can talk to me You can talk to me You can talk to me If your lonely you can talk to me Big man, walking in the park Wigwam, frightned of the dark Somekind of solitude is measured out in you You think you know me but you haven't got a clue You can talk to me You can talk to me You can talk to me If your lonely you can talk to me Hey bulldog Hey bulldog Hey bulldog Hey bulldog Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted August 10, 2004 Time ~Pink Floyd Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town Waiting for someone or something to show you the way Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today And then one day you find ten years have got behind you No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking Racing around to come up behind you again The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, Shorter of breath and one day closer to death Every year is getting shorter never seem to find the time Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way The time is gone, the song is over, Thought I'd something more to say Home, home again I like to be here when I can And when I come home cold and tired It?s good to warm my bones beside the fire Far away across the field The tolling of the iron bell Calls the faithful to their knees To hear the softly spoken magic spells. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted August 11, 2004 Some Might Say by Oasis Some might say that sunshine follows thunder Go and tell it to the man who cannot shine Some might say that we should never ponder On our thoughts today cos they will sway over time Some might say we will find a brighter day Some might say we will find a brighter day Cos I've been standing at the station In need of education in the rain You made no preparation for my reputation once again The sink is full of fishes Cos she's got dirty dishes on the brain It was overflowing gently but it's all elementary my friend Some might say they don't believe in heaven Go and tell it to the man who lives in hell Some might say you get what you've been given If you don't get yours I won't get mine as well Some might say we will find a brighter day Some might say we will find a brighter day Cos I've been standing at the station In need of education in the rain You made no preparation for my reputation once again The sink is full of fishes Cos she's got dirty dishes on the brain It was overflowing gently but it's all elementary my friend Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Roethlisberger 0 Posted August 14, 2004 A Guns 'N' Roses three-peat coming up: ---------------------------------------------- Guns 'N' Roses - Welcome to the Jungle From the album "Appetite For Destruction" Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games We got everything you want honey, we know the names We are the people that can find whatever you may need If you got the money honey we got your disease CHORUS: In the jungle, Welcome to the jungle watch it bring you to your kn-kn-kn-kn-kn-kn-kn-kn-knees, knees I wanna watch you bleed Welcome to the jungle we take it day by day If you want it you're gonna bleed but it's the price to pay And you're a very sexy girl that's very hard to please You can taste the bright lights but you won't get there for free In the jungle welcome to the jungle Feel my, my, my serpentine OOh, I wanna hear you scream Welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day Ya learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play If you hunger for what you see you'll take it eventually You can have everything you want but you better not take it from me CHORUS And when you're high you never ever wanna come down so down, so down, so down....YEAH You know where you are? you're in the jungle baby...you're gonna DIEEE In the jungle welcome to the jungle watch it bring you to your kn-kn-kn-kn-kn-kn-kn-kn-knees, knees In the jungle welcome to the jungle fell my, my, my serpentine In the jungle welcome to tkn-kn-kn-kn-kn-kn-kn-kn-knees, knees In the jungle welcome to the jungle watch it bring you to you its gonna bring you down....HA!! --------------------------------------------------- Guns 'N' Roses - Paradise City From the album "Appetite For Destruction" Paradise City Guns N Roses Take me down to the paradise city Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty Take me home Just a urchin livin under the street I'm a hard case that's tough to beat I'm your charity case so buy me something to eat I'll pay you at another time Take it to the end of the line Rags to riches or so they say Ya gotta keep pushin for the fortune and fame It's all a gamble when it's just a game Ya treat it like a capital crime Everybody's doin the time CHORUS: Take me down to the paradise city Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty Take me home Strapped in the chair of the city's gas chamber Why I'm here I can't quite remember The surgeon general says it's hazardous to breathe I'd have another cigarette but I can't see Tell me who you're gonna believe Take me down to the paradise city Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty Take me home So far away So far away So far away So far away Captain America's been torn apart Now he's a court jester with a broken heart He said Turn me around and take me back to the start I must be losing my mind "are you blind?" I've seen it all a million times Take me down to the paradise city Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty Take me home Take me down to the paradise city Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty Take me home [etc.] ----------------------------------------------------------- Guns 'N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine From the album "Appetite For Destruction" She's got a smile that it seems to me Reminds me of childhood memories Where everything Was as fresh as the bright blue sky Now and then when I see her face She takes me away to that special place And if I stared too long I'd probably break down and cry Sweet child o' mine Sweet love of mine She's got eyes of the bluest skies As if they thought of rain I hate to look into those eyes And see an ounce of pain Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place Where as a child I'd hide And pray for the thunder And the rain To quietly pass me by Sweet child o' mine Sweet love of mine Where do we go Where do we go now Where do we go Sweet child o' mine Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted August 14, 2004 Ah. 3 great songs. Should go listen to them. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted August 14, 2004 I can never listen to Sweet Child Of Mine without seeing my first HD in college belting it out during kaoroke night in our hall and totally murdering it. It ruined the song for life for me Share this post Link to post Share on other sites