TheUnknown 39 Posted March 15, 2003 [scroll:eca468dcbf]We interrupt this normally scheduled murder spree to bring you a thought.[/scroll:eca468dcbf] Isn't there a hate pentagon now? Drake, GI, Corsec, Princess, and Rogue all trying to kill one another? [scroll:eca468dcbf]We now return you to your regularly scheduled hate fest already in progress.[/scroll:eca468dcbf] Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 15, 2003 Rogue is only trying to kill Princess...Im trying to kill Princess Drake and CorSec Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted March 15, 2003 Still, that would make it a hate pentagon. In a love triangle, two of the people don't love each other (save for some Jerry Springer love triangles). Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 15, 2003 True...but you cant really call it taht cause no one wants to kill rogue... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted March 15, 2003 actually i do. we're not on good terms. but besides that take this somewhere else. the lounge is not for the purpose you're using it for. now get out! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 15, 2003 Roger Roger *gets out* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted March 16, 2003 Right, this is for "music"...erhem. AFI, Clove Smoke Catharsis Welcome the whole new pain and take comfort in all you've become. I waved as I passed myself along the way. I have arrived so unashamed, but my reflection no longer looks the same. It seems much dimmer now...it seems so dim. Just stumble and fall into a world that's overcrowded. And you will find me. Won?t recognize me; I won't recognize myself. I have arrived so unashamed, but all my senses no longer seem the same. I can sense everything. My sight's so clear. Just stumble and fall into a world that's overcrowded. And you will find me. Won?t recognize me; I won't recognize myself. In an instant, my life just slipped away. I fought for life the whole time you were holding me down. You watched me dying. Holding me down, you brought my rebirth. Holding me down. You watched me dying, holding me down You brought my rebirth. Just stumble and fall into a world that's overcrowded. And you will find me. Won?t recognize me; I won't recognize myself. In an instant, my life just slipped away. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Wyld_Knight 1 Posted March 16, 2003 Don't ask me What you know is true Don't have to tell me I love your precious heart INXS, Precious Heart I forget the rest of the song...But I love the Tall Pall remix that only includes the above part, so meh... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 18, 2003 *flips through the music trying to decide what to sing* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted March 18, 2003 Thursday, Paris in Flames Now it's time to wrap our fears in the night And on the first day I'll dress this city in flames After the things you say You hate me for being this way Still you won't let go of old ideals There is no headline to read at night When the record skips and you're not holding the needle We all sing the songs of separation And we watch our lives bleed out through our hands Thats how it was on the first day We saw Paris in Flames rain rain down I think it's gonna rain, rain down I think it's gonna rain, rain down I think it's gonna rain I think it's gonna rain, rain down I think it's gonna rain, rain down I think it's gonna rain Here in this collapsed lung of a borough There is no sunlight The sunlight is manufactured in a windowless room Distant and incoherent Businessmen hang themselves We all sing the songs of seperation and we watch our lives bleed out through our hands that's how it was on the first day when we saw Paris in flames The lower side is a jukebox playing the deadman's crescendo The needle is a vector An intersection that we all must cross A dimly lit hallway where shadows of moths decorate the walls Discard this message, discard this message, discard this message Burn your city down Discard this message Throw this bottle back in the ocean Rip this page from the history books Smash all the street signs Erase all the maps Forget my name Forget my face Forget my name Because it's gonna rain, it's gonna rain and it never ends We all sing the songs of separation (Rain Rain Down, I think its gonna rain rain down) and we watch our lives bleed out through our hands (I think its gonna rain rain down, I think its gonna rain) that's how it was on the first day (Rain Rain Down, I think its gonna rain rain down) when we saw Paris in flames (I think its gonna rain rain down, I think its gonna rain) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted March 19, 2003 Disturbed - Remember Sensation washes over me I can't describe it Pain I felt so long ago I don't remember Tear a hole so I can see My devastation Feelings from so long ago I don't remember Holding on, to let them know What's given to me To hide behind The mask this time And try to believe Blind your eyes to what you see You can't embrace it Leave it well enough alone And don't remember Cut your pride and watch it bleed You can't deny it Pain you know you can't ignor I don't remember Holding on, to let them know What's given to me To hide behind The mask this time And try to believe Blind your eyes to what you see You can't embrace it Leave it well enough alone And don't remember Cut your pride and watch it bleed You can't deny it Pain you know you can't ignor I don't remember If I can Remember To know this will Conquer me If I can Just walk alone And try to escape Into me Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted March 19, 2003 The Used, The taste of ink Is it worth it can you even hear me standing with your spotlight on me not enough to feed the hungry i'm tired and i've felt it for a while now in this sea on lonely the taste of ink is getting old it's four o clock in the ewoking morning each day gets more ever like the last day still i can see it coming while i'm standing in the river drowning this could be my chance to break out this could be my chance to say goodbye at last its finally over could not take this town much longer a dead body wasnt what i planned to be now i'm ready to be free so here i am its in my hand and i'll savior every moment of this so here i am alive at last and i'll savior every moment of this and wont you think im pretty when im standing top the bright lit city and ill take your hand and pick you up and keep you there so you can see as long as youre alive and care ill promise i will take you there we'll drink and dance the night away we'll drink and dance the night away so here i am its in my hand and i'll savior every moment of this so here i am alive at last and i'll savior every moment of this as long as youre alive here i am i promise i will take you there as long as you alive here i am i promise i will take you there so here i am alive at last and i'll savor every moment of this savor every moment of this Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted March 22, 2003 Please guys... Don't Forget this..... If tomorrow all the things were gone I'd worked for all my life, And I had to start again with just my children and my wife, I'd thank my lucky stars to be living here today, 'Cause the flag still stands for freedom and they can't take that away. I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free, And I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me, And I gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today, 'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land God Bless the U.S.A. [Child waving flag] From the lakes of Minnesota to the hills of Tennessee, Across the plains of Texas from sea to shining sea. From Detroit down to Houston and New York to L.A., There's pride in every American heart and it's time we stand and say: I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free, And I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me, And I gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today, 'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land God Bless the U.S.A. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted March 22, 2003 *cheers* I like that song! And Lee Greenwood's cool... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Admiral Daala 0 Posted March 22, 2003 *claps* I am doing that song for chorus..... before it was just because of 9/11 but now it is for the War with Iraq, people will think about. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted March 23, 2003 I've never heard it, so I just had to read it like a poem. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted March 23, 2003 I had to do that for dance years ago and it's always had a special place with me but now it means a lot more... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted March 23, 2003 My all time favorite girls and song.... "Show Me love"- t.A.T.u. This was an accident Not the kind where sirens sound Never even noticed We're suddenly crumbling Tell me how you never felt Delicate or innocent Do you still have doubts that Us having faith makes any sense Tell me nothing ever counts Lashing out or breaking down Still somebody loses 'cause There's no way to turn around Staring at your photograph Everything now in the past Never felt so lonely I Wish that you could show me love Show me love, show me love, show me love, Show me love, show me love 'Til you open the door Show me love, show me love, show me love, Show me love, show me love, 'Til I'm up off the floor Show me love, show me love show me love, Show me love, show me love, 'Til it's inside my pores Show me love, show me love, show me love, Show me love, show me love, 'Til I'm screming for more Random acts of mindlessness Commonplace occurrences Chances and surprises Another state of consciousness Tell me how you've never felt Delicate or innocent Do you still have doubts that Us having faith makes any sense Tell me nothing ever counts Lashing out or breaking down Still somebody loses 'cause There's no way to turn around You play games, I play tricks Girls and girls, but you're the one Like a game of pick-up sticks Played by f-----g lunatics Show me love, show me love Give me all that I want Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 23, 2003 Go Link! Ya know I think we all need to show our patriotism not when we're just fighting but all of the time because if you lived anywhere else we may not be able to do this. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted March 25, 2003 Now is the time for us to stand together on the brink and become our own ideals...now is the time for liberty and freedon. Maybe Mermories And we trudge along through the mud, We tried to call it home. But we weren't alright, not at all. Not for one, for one, for one second. Never have, been one to write it down. Now I think I can, I know I'm stronger now. Who's looking south? Not me, I'm not looking back. I'm done denying the truth to anyone, Cause I'm alive... And we trudge along through the mud, We tried to call it home. But we weren't alright, not at all. Not for one, for one, for one second. You showed me how, You seemed to find a hole. But I just laughed and smiled, begged and rolled my eyes, even cried. And denied the truth to you. Just like the truth to me, Mostly lied... I'm not going to look back I'm not going to look back White it out, like glittering, wax butterflies... Butterflies, White it out, like glittering, wax butterflies... Butterflies, Never have, been one to write it down. Now I think I can, I know I'm stronger now. Who's looking south? Not me, I'm not looking back. I'm done denying the truth to anyone, Cause I'm alive... I'm not going to look back I'm not going to look back Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted March 25, 2003 The Hell Song by Sum 41... Everbody's got their problems, everybody says the samething to you. It's just a matter of how you solve them, and knowing how to change the things you've been through. I feel I've come to realize, how fast life can be compromised. Step back to see what's going on, I cant believe this happened to you. This happened to you. It's just a problem that we're faced with, am I not the only one who hates to stand by. Complications ended first in this line with all these pictures running through my mind. Knowing endless consequences, I feel so useless in this. Get back, step back and as for me, I can't believe. Part of me won't agree cause I don't know if it's for sure. Suddenly, suddenly I dont feel so insecure. Part of me won't agree cause I don't know if it's for sure. Suddenly, suddenly I dont feel so insecure anymore. Everbody's got their problems, everybody says the samething to you. It's just a matter of how you solve them, What is always supose to do? Part of me won't agree cause I don't know if it's for sure. Suddenly, suddenly I dont feel so insecure. Part of me won't agree cause I don't know if it's for sure. Suddenly, suddenly I dont feel so insecure anymore. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted March 25, 2003 The Strokes, Trying your luck You said you couldn't stay You've seen it all before, I know It shows you on their way Oh, honey, that's okay No harm, he's armed Setting off all your alarms When I find out I hope it's you who set this trap And storefronts rarely change At least I'm on my own again Instead of anywhere with you Oh, to me it's all the same And I lost my page again I know this is so rare But I'll try my luck with you Oh, this life is on my side Well, I am your one Believe me, this is a chance oh, oh Let's see what is for sale He's trying not to give his job a chance It's never gonna be It's sad but I agree The signal don't seem right It lasts for just one night, and then I'm sorry that I said That we were just good friends No harm, he's armed Setting off all your alarms They're trapped, I can't be there in time, I'll think about that And I lost my page again I know this is so rare But I'll try my luck with you Oh, this life is on my side Well, I am your one Believe me, this is a chance oh, oh Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted March 25, 2003 "Sick Cycle Carousel" Lifehouse If shame had a face I think it would kind of look like mine If it had a home would it be my eyes Would you believe me if I said I'm tired of this Well here we go now one more time I tried to climb your steps I tried to chase you down I tried to see how low I could get it down to the ground I tried to earn my way I tried to tame this mind You better believe that I tried to beat this [CHORUS] So when will this end it goes on and on Over and over and over again Keep spinning around I know that it won't stop Till I step down from this for good I never thought I'd end up here Never thought I'd be standing where I am I guess I kinda thought it would be easier than this I guess I was wrong now one more time I tried to climb your steps I tried to chase you down I tried to see how long I could get it down to the ground I tried to earn my way I tried to tame this mind You better believe that I tried yo beat this [REPEAT CHORUS] Sick cycle carousel This is a sick sycle, yeah Sick cycle carousel This is a sick cycle, yeah [REPEAT CHORUS TWICE] Sick cycle carousel Sick cycle carousel Sick cycle carousel... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted March 26, 2003 Stuck by Stacie Orrico I can't get out of bed today Or get you off my mind I just can't seem to find a way To leave this love behind [bridge:] I ain't trippin I'm just missing You know what I'm saying You know what I need You can't be hanging on a string While you make me cry I try to give you everything But you just gave me lies [bridge] [bridge 2:] Every now and then When I'm all alone I'll be wishing you will call me on the telephone Say you want me back But you never do I feel like such a fool There's nothing I can do.. I'm such a fool For you [Chorus:] I can't take it What am I waiting for? I'm still breaking I miss you even more And I can't fake it The way I could be for I hate you but I love you I can't stop thinking of you [last time x2] It's true I'm stuck on you Now love's a broken record that's Been skipping in my head I keep singing yesterday Why we've got to play these games we play? [bridge] Every now and then When I'm all alone I'll be wishing you will call me on the telephone Say you want me back But you never do I feel like such a fool [Chorus] [bridge 2] [Chorus] Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted March 26, 2003 The new AFI cd (Songs of Sorrow) is great... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites