Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Doc Ani Jade

Lol, we're gonna be seeing this a lot more...:microwave:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

I hope not..

It hurts my eye's..

:rocol: :rainbow1: :rainbowafro: :smilecolros:

:rocol: :rainbow1: :rainbowafro: :smilecolros:

:rocol: :rainbow1: :rainbowafro: :smilecolros:

:rocol: :rainbow1: :rainbowafro: :smilecolros:

:rocol: :rainbow1: :rainbowafro: :smilecolros:

:rocol: :rainbow1: :rainbowafro: :smilecolros:

:rocol: :rainbow1: :rainbowafro: :smilecolros:

:rocol: :rainbow1: :rainbowafro: :smilecolros:

:rocol: :rainbow1: :rainbowafro: :smilecolros:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

Ack! Infidel!

*starts shooting at Chozen*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

*dodges the bolts flying at him*

grrr..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

*shrugs*

lol, or not...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

Thats the stoopid thing about net fighting...

You can shoot, blast, kick, punch me and all i have to say is "chozen's blocks him with little effort".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

HAHAHAHA I have surpassed Princess!!!

:flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Not anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Now I am...

go wings!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

*eyes burn apart and melt*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

go wings!

It's on ABC right now. Guess who's up.

AFI

I'll lay me down tonight

much further down

swim in the calm tonight

This art does drown

(What follows) Me as the whitest lace of light

(we'll swallow whole ) just begs to be improved?

(What follows) has lead me to this place where I belong

with all erased

what follows

All insects sing tonight

the coldest sound

I'll send god's grace tonight

could it be found

(What follows) me as the whitest lace of light

(we'll swallow whole) just begs to be improved?

What follows has lead me to this place where I belong,

with all erased.

I'll lay me down tonight

much further down...

watch stars go out tonight.

On sinking ground

I'll lay me down

I'll lay me down

(What follows) me as the whitest lace of light

(we'll swallow whole) just begs to be imbrued?

(What follows) has lead me to this place where I belong,

with all erased.

what follows

we'll swallow whole

what follows

we'll swallow whole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Now who's up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

We are officially dead by Beeurd!

*officially kills them*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

*officially dies*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

*pointcackle*

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

*Officially dies ((Even though Beeurd was the one dying in JO ;):p))*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

*officialy does not die*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Beeurd, wanna bring me back to life? I'm dying more than GI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

and i miss her! *"Taps" plays in the background*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Revive me beeurd! or else i will have to haunt princess until she kills herself!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

*officialy brings them back to life*

Okay, I brought Princess back as her prize for posting the 100000th post.

GI was brought back to life because JK2 would be boring without him to kill ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Woohoo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

*kills GI*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

*Revives and kills Princess*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.