Ender 8 Posted July 10, 2009 Everything went so fast. So...that's what they both said in candid interviews afterwards? And as a random, unrelated matter Last week's Top Gear... Micheal McIntyre is hilarious. "Darling, do you see that Porsche in the fast lane?" "Yes, dear, what of it?" "I'M HAVING IT!" *accelerates * And allegedly...due in part perhaps to Goodwood being held this weekend, Jay Leno was said to have taken some laps in the Chevrolet Laceti... If he IS the next Star in a Reasonably Priced Car, that'll be a good interview! I used to really dislike him, but then he redeemed himself in the Clarity film at the end of last series. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 10, 2009 Tender, set me up with something strong and cheap. *slumps* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 10, 2009 *buys Du the best scotch in the house* Sorry about your day babe Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 10, 2009 I love scotch. Mmmmm, scotch scotch scotch. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 10, 2009 I like rum *drinks rum* Arrrrr, matey! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 10, 2009 But why is all the rum gone? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted July 10, 2009 Furday drank it all. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 10, 2009 Aha. MMMMM, my mom made the best cake last night Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 10, 2009 Aha. MMMMM, my mom made the best cake last night Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 10, 2009 It was so good, Prin had to say it twice! And yes, I drank all the rum, matey! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 10, 2009 Damn lag that I was having. *throws a party* I'm starting to feel human again! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted July 10, 2009 Hurrah for humanity! *Raises pint in salute* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 10, 2009 Woo hoo, any reason to drink! ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 10, 2009 Yay! *drinks* And yay for naps! I just dozed off for like 20 minutes and feel so refreshed Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 10, 2009 I wish I didn't have to go to drill tomorrow. It's sooooo friggin boring. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 10, 2009 The joys of being a weekend warrior Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted July 11, 2009 *Groggily just waking up now* Yeah... 3/4 of a bottle of Tully and who know how many Harps and staying up til 5 AM will do this to a man... *tumbles facedown into a booth* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 11, 2009 *sly look* So Ender...was she Asian? ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 12, 2009 *Groggily just waking up now* Yeah... 3/4 of a bottle of Tully and who know how many Harps and staying up til 5 AM will do this to a man... *tumbles facedown into a booth* I am truly glad that I have someone to live vicariously through during my hard times. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 12, 2009 Ugh, the concert was awesome tonight, but not my best idea to say "to hell with it, i've had the tickets and I'm going even if i haven't been out of the house for more than 3 hours at a time since my surgery" Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted July 12, 2009 *sly look* So Ender...was she Asian? ;) It were just the Irish, Furday. Settle yourself. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 12, 2009 *settles down on the floor* :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 12, 2009 *throws peanuts at Furry* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 12, 2009 *makes elephant noises* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites