Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Uncle Du

The Blue Harvest Cantina

Recommended Posts

Drake

Roughly several per year. Only because I work at a sports stadium that holds concerts too so I get paid to go. :p

Coldplay on Thursday. BARF!!

The Rogers Centre right D? I remember you mentioned it before. I was talking with my buddy who works there. He says he does changeovers? You know any of those folk?

Can't say that I do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

*gets a big glass of orange juice*

I think I'm getting sick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

I would like to inform you all that I'm off my crazy streak.

:eek:

Link's gone...*hushed voice*...sane. :p

Oh, anyone have an opinion on Newcastle Brown Ale? Like I've said before, ales sound better than lagers, but Newcastle is apparently less alcoholic than the Sam Adams ales.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Whoaaaa there. I said off the crazy streak. That by no means insinuates that I'm That Word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Oh, anyone have an opinion on Newcastle Brown Ale? Like I've said before, ales sound better than lagers, but Newcastle is apparently less alcoholic than the Sam Adams ales.

I love Newcastle Brown, it's a very good refreshing beer, I drink it a lot when I'm out on the town. It is a little less alcoholic than the Sam Adams ales, but not so much that you'd notice. It's usually less expensive than Sam Adams, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Nah, Link's safe. I've been talking to her regularly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Thanks, Prin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I've got your back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Maybe both of you have gone sane and a starting a Sane Sisterhood in another attempt to take over GB...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Dude, have you seen the pile of drugs I've been on lately. I can't be assed to put that much effort into anything :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Junkie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Right now, yes. I can't even stand up straight without a painkiller in my body Chicken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Sounds like addict denial to me!

Intervention! Intervention! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Dude, have you seen the pile of drugs I've been on lately. I can't be assed to put that much effort into anything :p

...assed???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

So, I'm sitting on the couch laughing at my mom right now because she just did every boxing exercise known to man on EA active and I told her not to pick all the boxing exercises but she said she likes them. So the first one came up and she had to punch a heavy bag 300 times straight. Then had different targets and heavy bag exercises for the next 15 minutes. She's not going to be able to move her arms tomorrow and just told me that I was right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Then there was 10 minutes of tennis.

And I called her and surprisingly she doesn't even hurt today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

*sips*

So I got a 360.

No decent games yet though. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

God I need a drink.

Sometimes nothing is ever good enough, you know? For women? ;)

*drinks*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*Panicin' Anakin mode* They should be made to agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

*sips*

So I got a 360.

Copycat. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I should do something outrageous, to see if others copy me. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

*sips*

So I got a 360.

Copycat. :p

Did you get one yet? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Yeah, I've talked about in two threads here and posted it in my Facebook status. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Oh, I obviously wasn't paying attention. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.