Drake 53 Posted July 29, 2009 Roughly several per year. Only because I work at a sports stadium that holds concerts too so I get paid to go. Coldplay on Thursday. BARF!! The Rogers Centre right D? I remember you mentioned it before. I was talking with my buddy who works there. He says he does changeovers? You know any of those folk? Can't say that I do! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted July 29, 2009 *gets a big glass of orange juice* I think I'm getting sick. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted July 29, 2009 I would like to inform you all that I'm off my crazy streak. Link's gone...*hushed voice*...sane. Oh, anyone have an opinion on Newcastle Brown Ale? Like I've said before, ales sound better than lagers, but Newcastle is apparently less alcoholic than the Sam Adams ales. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 29, 2009 Whoaaaa there. I said off the crazy streak. That by no means insinuates that I'm That Word. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted July 30, 2009 Oh, anyone have an opinion on Newcastle Brown Ale? Like I've said before, ales sound better than lagers, but Newcastle is apparently less alcoholic than the Sam Adams ales. I love Newcastle Brown, it's a very good refreshing beer, I drink it a lot when I'm out on the town. It is a little less alcoholic than the Sam Adams ales, but not so much that you'd notice. It's usually less expensive than Sam Adams, too. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 30, 2009 Nah, Link's safe. I've been talking to her regularly. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 30, 2009 I've got your back Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted July 30, 2009 Maybe both of you have gone sane and a starting a Sane Sisterhood in another attempt to take over GB... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 30, 2009 Dude, have you seen the pile of drugs I've been on lately. I can't be assed to put that much effort into anything :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 30, 2009 Right now, yes. I can't even stand up straight without a painkiller in my body Chicken Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted July 30, 2009 Sounds like addict denial to me! Intervention! Intervention! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 30, 2009 Dude, have you seen the pile of drugs I've been on lately. I can't be assed to put that much effort into anything ...assed??? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 31, 2009 So, I'm sitting on the couch laughing at my mom right now because she just did every boxing exercise known to man on EA active and I told her not to pick all the boxing exercises but she said she likes them. So the first one came up and she had to punch a heavy bag 300 times straight. Then had different targets and heavy bag exercises for the next 15 minutes. She's not going to be able to move her arms tomorrow and just told me that I was right. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 31, 2009 Then there was 10 minutes of tennis. And I called her and surprisingly she doesn't even hurt today Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted August 1, 2009 *sips* So I got a 360. No decent games yet though. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted August 1, 2009 God I need a drink. Sometimes nothing is ever good enough, you know? For women? *drinks* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted August 1, 2009 *Panicin' Anakin mode* They should be made to agree. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted August 1, 2009 *sips* So I got a 360. Copycat. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted August 1, 2009 I should do something outrageous, to see if others copy me. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted August 1, 2009 *sips* So I got a 360. Copycat. Did you get one yet? lol Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted August 1, 2009 Yeah, I've talked about in two threads here and posted it in my Facebook status. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted August 2, 2009 Oh, I obviously wasn't paying attention. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites