Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Uncle Du

The Blue Harvest Cantina

Recommended Posts

Mara

Congrats, James. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Everything went so fast.

So...that's what they both said in candid interviews afterwards? :p;)

And as a random, unrelated matter

Last week's Top Gear... Micheal McIntyre is hilarious.

"Darling, do you see that Porsche in the fast lane?"

"Yes, dear, what of it?"

"I'M HAVING IT!" *accelerates *

:p:lol:

And allegedly...due in part perhaps to Goodwood being held this weekend, Jay Leno was said to have taken some laps in the Chevrolet Laceti...

If he IS the next Star in a Reasonably Priced Car, that'll be a good interview!

I used to really dislike him, but then he redeemed himself in the Clarity film at the end of last series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Tender, set me up with something strong and cheap.

*slumps*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

*buys Du the best scotch in the house* Sorry about your day babe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I love scotch. Mmmmm, scotch scotch scotch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I like rum

*drinks rum* Arrrrr, matey! ;) :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

But why is all the rum gone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Furday drank it all. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Aha.

MMMMM, my mom made the best cake last night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Aha.

MMMMM, my mom made the best cake last night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

It was so good, Prin had to say it twice! :p

And yes, I drank all the rum, matey! :D :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Damn lag that I was having. *throws a party* I'm starting to feel human again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Hurrah for humanity! *Raises pint in salute*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Woo hoo, any reason to drink! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Yay! *drinks* And yay for naps! I just dozed off for like 20 minutes and feel so refreshed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I wish I didn't have to go to drill tomorrow. It's sooooo friggin boring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

The joys of being a weekend warrior

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

*Groggily just waking up now*

Yeah... 3/4 of a bottle of Tully and who know how many Harps and staying up til 5 AM will do this to a man...

*tumbles facedown into a booth*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*sly look* So Ender...was she Asian? ;) ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

*Groggily just waking up now*

Yeah... 3/4 of a bottle of Tully and who know how many Harps and staying up til 5 AM will do this to a man...

*tumbles facedown into a booth*

I am truly glad that I have someone to live vicariously through during my hard times. ;) :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Ugh, the concert was awesome tonight, but not my best idea to say "to hell with it, i've had the tickets and I'm going even if i haven't been out of the house for more than 3 hours at a time since my surgery"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

*sly look* So Ender...was she Asian? ;) ;)

It were just the Irish, Furday. Settle yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*settles down on the floor* :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

*throws peanuts at Furry*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*makes elephant noises*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.