Aurelius 1 Posted July 7, 2009 Finally the weekend is here..! Well has been for almost 24hrs Wow. Think I may have a new love interest! Go me finally moving on.. let's see how things go! Round on me everyone! Alright man, as someone who has been there, I wish you the best! Thank you Du! All seems to be going well so we're just taking it easy. She has the flu at the moment, so let's hope it's not swine flu otherwise I won't be going to work for the rest of the week! On another note, I would REALLY love if cable wasn't so bloody slow during the end of the month here. Tis so hard to check my e-mail at times or even jump on here! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 7, 2009 (edited) So why is the cable slow at the end of the month? And on an Aussie note, my sister is in Sydney right now with her fiance. He's Australian by the way. You guys got one of the Hass'. ;) Edited July 7, 2009 by Du Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Aurelius 1 Posted July 7, 2009 So why is the cable slow at the end of the month? And on an Aussie note, my sister is in Sydney right now with her fiance. He's Australian by the way. You guys got one of the Hass'. We have download quotas in Oz, and everyone seems to hit the network to use what is left over. That is awesome! How long are they over this way for? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 7, 2009 (edited) *admits* I've always had a ginormous country-crush on Australia! Think I may have a new love interest! Go me finally moving on.. let's see how things go! So Aurelius...were you all like, "You're a top class sheila, and that's no lie!" , and then, after inviting her out to a B & S bowl, or possibly a day at the beach, look extremely sly and say, "Baby, I put the 'long' in Woolongong!" *staggers over to the bar, starts drinking away* Edited July 7, 2009 by Bad furday *smacks self with the didgeridoo* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 7, 2009 What Furday? No comment on my popsicle eating? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 7, 2009 I think I'd have to post that in a different forum :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 7, 2009 We have download quotas in Oz, and everyone seems to hit the network to use what is left over. Ah, gotcha. That is awesome! How long are they over this way for? I think until the beginning or middle of August. They have to get back before the next semester starts, and I don't know exactly when that is. My sister was wicked excited, cause ever since I got to visit Australia when I was 15, she's always been jealous. She said that she was gonna send me all these pics of her in and around Sydney and I said,"Yea, I already did that." I don't know exactly where Josh is from in and around that area, I'll have to find out. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 7, 2009 Bah, I sent all my drinks for the day but I'm 2 coins short of being able to unlock the drink that I want to unlock Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 7, 2009 The....Smooth Criminal? *moonwalks...as only a Wookiee can* :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 7, 2009 (edited) Yup. And crap, I was wrong. I need 6 more coins. Send me drinks! Edited July 7, 2009 by Princess Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Aurelius 1 Posted July 7, 2009 *admits* I've always had a ginormous country-crush on Australia! Think I may have a new love interest! Go me finally moving on.. let's see how things go! So Aurelius...were you all like, "You're a top class sheila, and that's no lie!" , and then, after inviting her out to a B & S bowl, or possibly a day at the beach, look extremely sly and say, "Baby, I put the 'long' in Woolongong!" *staggers over to the bar, starts drinking away* So when are you coming over to corrupt 'ol aussie land mr furday? Hahaha. Well I can tell you she hates being called a sheila! She is from the North Shore so let me know if you have any good rich jokes lol. I think I may steer clear of the Wollongong jokes at the mo'. I am sure you would find her top adjusting.. mesmerising.. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 7, 2009 Furday? Have good jokes? You've been away too long Jase Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 7, 2009 (edited) I think I broke my Joke-o-metre a while back And yes...top adjusting would definitely mesmerise me And corrupting, err visiting...I don't know. We'll see when ;) Edited July 7, 2009 by Bad furday uehfwiocdlsks Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Aurelius 1 Posted July 7, 2009 We have download quotas in Oz, and everyone seems to hit the network to use what is left over. Ah, gotcha. That is awesome! How long are they over this way for? I think until the beginning or middle of August. They have to get back before the next semester starts, and I don't know exactly when that is. My sister was wicked excited, cause ever since I got to visit Australia when I was 15, she's always been jealous. She said that she was gonna send me all these pics of her in and around Sydney and I said,"Yea, I already did that." I don't know exactly where Josh is from in and around that area, I'll have to find out. Atleast they are staying for a decent amount of time I am sure she will have a blast! I live over in Western Sydney but work at Circular Quay Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Aurelius 1 Posted July 7, 2009 Wishful thinking I spose Prin :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 7, 2009 Atleast they are staying for a decent amount of time I am sure she will have a blast! I live over in Western Sydney but work at Circular Quay Hey, I've been in the Circular Quay area before! Sydney is a great city, I wanna get back some day. That's why I kinda hope my sister moves there, cause then I have a real good excuse to get over there. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 7, 2009 I'll stow away in your luggage! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 7, 2009 I have a huge suitcase, it could work! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted July 9, 2009 We have returned to the house. We had an awesome wedding and reception. Everything went so fast. We had a great trip down the shore in Wildwood, NJ. It was Caity's first time there on the boardwalk and it was fun. I enjoyed seeing her reactions to everything. Anyway, we're both exhausted. Tomorrow is going back to work time... Blech! I'm still trying to get used to my ring. It's so strange, lol. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 9, 2009 *twitch* Why are wedding pics so expensive? Now I have to significantly scale back on the ones I have selected :( Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 9, 2009 *sees that Furday's typing a reply* You'd better behave! Congrats James! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 9, 2009 Hehe, let me think of something inappropriate to ask James :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 9, 2009 *finger hovers over the delete button* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 9, 2009 Ha, good luck, Prin. Furday would probably PM it and then just post it here out of sheer spite XD Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 9, 2009 Everything went so fast. So...that's what they both said in candid interviews afterwards? And as a random, unrelated matter Last week's Top Gear... Micheal McIntyre is hilarious. "Darling, do you see that Porsche in the fast lane?" "Yes, dear, what of it?" "I'M HAVING IT!" *accelerates * And allegedly...due in part perhaps to Goodwood being held this weekend, Jay Leno was said to have taken some laps in the Chevrolet Laceti... If he IS the next Star in a Reasonably Priced Car, that'll be a good interview! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites