Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Last word First

Recommended Posts

GI_Admiral

were you thinking slowly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Slowly, don't speak so fast, you're hurting my brain!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Brain...Yes...I've heard about this brain you speak of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Of ships and shoes and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

King wear crowns on their crown!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Crown on their crown? Wait, i'm confused...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Confused people are everywhere!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Everywhere, but not right there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

There they are! *points* They're somewhere else!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Else we must run so they do not catch us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Us!? Its just you! Not me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Me? Not me, just you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

You, you're right...they'll catch both of you! But not I!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

I say they'll catch all of us unless we go now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Now you say we...but Im innocent!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Innocent you are, bad I am. But if they catch either of us, we will die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Die, I've died many times...but you're right...you go right, I'll go left!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Left, left, left, right, left!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

left left right forward back...wait crap!! NOO!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

NOO!!! Your not my Father!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Father?! If I was your father CorSec, I would kill myself!!!

(( :p ))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Myself, I am highly offended by that comment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Comment that I just made? Well I hope you would be!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Be yourself GI...thats how you make friends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Friends like you CorSec! Group hug!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.