CorSec 5 Posted January 7, 2003 Truth is only a futile attempt at knowledge, produced to keep us in line! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted January 7, 2003 Now!? But I have to do Homework! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 7, 2003 Homework is insignificant next to me! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted January 7, 2003 Me, I like eating cheese Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 7, 2003 Cheese is good, but chicken is better! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted January 7, 2003 better than Chicken drizzled in a cheesy sauce? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 7, 2003 Sauce on Chicken? I prefect sandwiches. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted January 7, 2003 Sandwiches are good with Peanut Butter Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 7, 2003 Butter on sandwiches is gross. I prefer mayonnaise or miracle-whip. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted January 7, 2003 Whip cream is delicious on Sandwiches Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 7, 2003 Sandwiches and whiped cream doesn't go together! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted January 7, 2003 Together, They make a perfect couple! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 7, 2003 Couple? Nah, more like fierce enemies. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted January 8, 2003 Enemies should be kept closer than friends Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 8, 2003 Friends should not let anything get between them. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 8, 2003 Them and me are going there. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 8, 2003 There is where? Over here? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
MsSolo 1 Posted January 8, 2003 here is a place of pyschos and prods Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 9, 2003 Prods are fun to inflict, but not fun to recieve. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 9, 2003 Recieve money I should! Send it now! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 9, 2003 Now wait, why should I send you money? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 9, 2003 Money makes the world go round, and... uh... I dunno where I'm going with this... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 9, 2003 This may surprise you... but without a reason, my money will not be sent to you. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 9, 2003 You keep for yourself then. I don't care. I'll... I'll... rob the bank! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites