GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 25, 2003 Naturally you have to insult me!! Why not someone else? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 25, 2003 Else is hard to start with. I guess I'm destined to make fun of people! *sigh* It seems to be my lot in life... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 25, 2003 Life for me is to be made fun of...why! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 25, 2003 Why ask why? The answer will never be known! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 25, 2003 Known not to you perhaps...but I will find out...sooner or later! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 25, 2003 Later more likely, but even more realistic, never! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 25, 2003 Never say never! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 25, 2003 Lie! Everything we say is a lie...because the truth is bigger thant he words we use to describe it(Something like that) ...or so they say. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 25, 2003 Say what you will. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 25, 2003 Ever shut up? lol, most likely not. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 25, 2003 Not again! You just stopped insulting me...now you're starting up again! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 25, 2003 Again I'm sorry. It comes so natually! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 25, 2003 Naturally you apologize...im begining to doubt your sincerity. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 25, 2003 Sincerity is hard to find in my words, I guess. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 25, 2003 Guess...you guess? well...you should find out. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 25, 2003 Out in the boonies, I shall become a hermit and meditate on this. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 25, 2003 This is what you must do. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 25, 2003 Do it I must, but I'd rather not. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 25, 2003 Not have to do it you wont, but I will Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 25, 2003 Will you really? I'd like to see you try! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
MsSolo 1 Posted January 25, 2003 try to fly and fall with style Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
P4-LPY 0 Posted January 25, 2003 style is wat i got baby Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 25, 2003 style I have...all I have to do know is fall! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites