GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 15, 2003 were you thinking slowly? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 15, 2003 Slowly, don't speak so fast, you're hurting my brain! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 16, 2003 Brain...Yes...I've heard about this brain you speak of. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 16, 2003 Of ships and shoes and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 16, 2003 King wear crowns on their crown! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 16, 2003 Crown on their crown? Wait, i'm confused... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 16, 2003 Confused people are everywhere! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 16, 2003 Everywhere, but not right there. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 16, 2003 There they are! *points* They're somewhere else! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 16, 2003 Else we must run so they do not catch us. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted January 17, 2003 Us!? Its just you! Not me Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 17, 2003 Me? Not me, just you! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 17, 2003 You, you're right...they'll catch both of you! But not I! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 17, 2003 I say they'll catch all of us unless we go now! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 17, 2003 Now you say we...but Im innocent! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 17, 2003 Innocent you are, bad I am. But if they catch either of us, we will die. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 17, 2003 Die, I've died many times...but you're right...you go right, I'll go left! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 17, 2003 Left, left, left, right, left! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 17, 2003 left left right forward back...wait crap!! NOO!!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted January 17, 2003 NOO!!! Your not my Father!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 17, 2003 Father?! If I was your father CorSec, I would kill myself!!! (( )) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted January 17, 2003 Myself, I am highly offended by that comment Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 17, 2003 Comment that I just made? Well I hope you would be! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted January 17, 2003 Be yourself GI...thats how you make friends Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 17, 2003 Friends like you CorSec! Group hug! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites