Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Last word First

Recommended Posts

GI_Admiral

Choose Yes I shall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Shall we eat some cheese?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Cheese I dislike...except for some types.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Types of cheese don't matter to me, I hate them all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

All of them?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Them all tastes gross, and I hate 'em, every single last one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

One kind I like, the Nacho Cheese, for nachos!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Nachos are good, without the cheese, of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

'course, but other than that i don't like cheese...unless its on pizza.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Pizza is okay with a bit of cheese on it, but most of it I scrape off the top.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Top with no cheese is just tomato sauce!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Sauce of tomato tastes quite good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Good it tastes, but with cheese makes a real pizza.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Pizza is good with many toppings, but my favorite is teriyaki chicken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

chicken teriyaki is good...too bad i dont know how to cook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Cook is something I have to do a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Lot of cooking I do at work. Stupid custumors keep wanting food... :roll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Food makes one strong!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Strong smells arise from food which is old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Old food can taste good or bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

bad milk smells horrible and is lumpy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

lumpy, like bad milk! Oh, wait a minute...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

minute is up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Up yours! I'm still thinking :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

thinking slow then the damned computer i'm on you were

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.