GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 15, 2003 Choose Yes I shall. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted January 15, 2003 Shall we eat some cheese? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 15, 2003 Cheese I dislike...except for some types. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 15, 2003 Types of cheese don't matter to me, I hate them all. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 15, 2003 Them all tastes gross, and I hate 'em, every single last one. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 15, 2003 One kind I like, the Nacho Cheese, for nachos! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 15, 2003 Nachos are good, without the cheese, of course. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 15, 2003 'course, but other than that i don't like cheese...unless its on pizza. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 15, 2003 Pizza is okay with a bit of cheese on it, but most of it I scrape off the top. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 15, 2003 Top with no cheese is just tomato sauce! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 15, 2003 Sauce of tomato tastes quite good. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 15, 2003 Good it tastes, but with cheese makes a real pizza. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 15, 2003 Pizza is good with many toppings, but my favorite is teriyaki chicken. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 15, 2003 chicken teriyaki is good...too bad i dont know how to cook. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 15, 2003 Cook is something I have to do a lot. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 15, 2003 Lot of cooking I do at work. Stupid custumors keep wanting food... :roll: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted January 15, 2003 Food makes one strong! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 15, 2003 Strong smells arise from food which is old. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 15, 2003 Old food can taste good or bad. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Master MJade 0 Posted January 15, 2003 bad milk smells horrible and is lumpy! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 15, 2003 lumpy, like bad milk! Oh, wait a minute... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Master MJade 0 Posted January 15, 2003 minute is up Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 15, 2003 Up yours! I'm still thinking :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Master MJade 0 Posted January 15, 2003 thinking slow then the damned computer i'm on you were Share this post Link to post Share on other sites