Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Rogue

Day One: Introductions

Andy

Chase parked up and turned off the engine, "you going to be long?"

"Nah, I only need to check something," Danny replied. "You coming?"

"You know what? I think I'll stay here."

"Okay," Danny shrugged. "If you insist..."

Danny got out of the car and walked into the mall. He headed into a shop and spent a few minutes browsing.

Rogue

"You idiot!" A woman in the next aisle said rather loudly. They were near the back of the store and she didn't think anybody was around to hear. "What are you doing here? You were supposed to stay in Bayville!"

The teenager shrugged, straightening his leather jacket before turning his eyes to the sales rack. He took a look at a camera, picking it off the sales rack and snapping a picture of her. "Yeah, well Alvers was cramping my style. And between Toad and Blob the whole place smelled like day old pizza and flies."

"You were suppoosed to stay and straighten them out." She pointed out, sticking a finger in his face.

"Psh, you want those idiots straightened out you can go back and do it yourself. If you want them energy blasted, I'm the guy to call, but I'm nobody's freaking mother Mystique."

Andy

Energy blasted? Danny thought to himself. He tried to subtly get a look at who was talking by looking at the camera accessories on the end of the row, and peering round at the pair.

Edited by Andy

Rogue

The guy who was talking had brown hair and eyes, was sporting a leather jacket, jeans, and a black shirt. He looked over at her at amusement. "Then again I guess you're not mother of the year either. So why'd you come to Greendale anyway? Escaping Rogue or trying to get closer to blue boy?"

She grabbed him by the shirt, pressing him against the back wall of the shop in anger, and with a strength the woman didn't seem to posess. The kid responding in kind, fanning his hands out to the side. They began to glow with a malicious red energy. They glared at eachother.

"You ever try talking to me like that again, and you won't have to worry about running away again, Fusion. Think about that." She pushed him again, then released him and left.

Neil grinned, straightened himself out, then went back to looking at the cameras. "Friggin shape shifter witch."

Mara

Still trembling a little, August tried to set her rooms to rights, focusing on her task to keep her mind off what had happened. When she was done, she crept down the hall and then down the staircase, looking for any more evidence of her cough. That felt like more than a cough. She was seriously considering to go run away and be a hermit; she didn't need any more troubles on top of being a teenager girl.

She was down yet in the foyer, when her neck tingled again. August glanced around to see her mother coming through the door, busily chatting on her cell phone.

"Yeah, bye." The phone clicked shut. "August? Didn't school start today?" A pleasant but tired voice came to August.

"We were sent home. There was a fire. A small one."

"I see." The tall woman with dirty blond hair walked off to the kitchen.

August shrugged and headed back to the staircase.

Andy

Danny decided he shouldn't get involved in this, and thankfully he didn't think he'd been noticed. Counting himself lucky for not being drawn into it, he placed the item he was holding back on the shelf and went to walk away.

To his dismay his jacket caught on the display shelf on his way past, wobbling it enough to send several boxes clattering to the floor.

So much for not being noticed... He turned around to see if the other guy had, by some miracle, not actually noticed him.

Rogue

Neil turned his head to look as the boxes fell, and realized that there was some guy staring back at him. He shoved the camera into his pocket and began to walk towards him. "Hey you---how long were you standing there?"

Andy

"Long enough to realise that I shouldn't have been," Danny said cursing silently, "hence why I was trying to make an exit. I don't want to part of any trouble."

Rogue

"Yeah, well too bad you've found yourself in it." He grabbed Danny by the collar and hoisted him off of his feet. "Eager to get out of here and tell all your little friends about how there's a freak in town?"

Andy

"I honestly don't care," Danny protested. He gripped his assailant's arms hard and stared straight into his eyes, "now put me down."

Rogue

He gave Danny an 'are you serious' expression before throwing him into the nearest sales rack. "You're not worth my time pretty-boy."

Mara

Looking around the tables, Joseph's eyes landed on Brett. He hopped off his stool and went over to the young man. "Hey, I don't think I've seen you around before." He held out a hand and smiled. "Joseph Sanchez."

"August!" Her mother called up the stairs.

Sighing, August climbed off her bed and went to the head of the staircase.

"Paul's going to be late. I'm ordering Chinese. Preference?"

"No, mom. Just get what I always have."

"Kung pow?"

"No.. sweet and sour."

"Right..." August heard her mother's heels walking away and went back into her room, hoping she could finally get to work and finish her sketch.

Edited by Rogue

Andy

Danny's temper flared as he picked himself up, and he immediately swung for him, landing a punch in the older teen's stomach.

Rogue

Neil felt himself fly a foot backwards before stumbling to regain his footing. His breath left him in a huff, and he folded over half way, holding his stomach. He looked up at Danny, and surprisingly instead of anger there was a hint of amusement. Suddenly he began laughing. "Holy hell, I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was dealing with another Mutant." He extended his hand, as if he was making friends. "Neil Travis. But my friends call me Fusion."

Andy

"Danny Mitchell," he glanced suspiciously at Neil's hand but reached for it anyway, and as he did so he noticed a sales assistant heading towards the back of the store to see what the disturbance was.

Edited by Andy

Rogue

Neil looked to the sales assistant, then back to Danny, saying loud enough to hear. "Can you believe those parents letting their kids run through here like that? I think I saw one of them pocket a camera!"

The sale's associates eyes went wide, and she went to search the store with the new lead.

"C'mon buddy, let's get the hell out of here before they find the real camera."

Andy

"Nice move," Danny conceded as the store's staff engaged in a hunt for the imaginary tearaway kid. He and Neil made a hasty exit from the store.

Drake

Marcus started walking back to the main hallway of the mall. He kept reading the card Mystique had given him. Homo sapiens superior, it read. It essentially meant super-human. Marcus smiled a little at the thought. Now that he really considered the idea, he realized that he was better than regular humans. He could do so much more than them.

An idea to have a little fun popped into his head and he almost laughed at the possible consequences.

He transformed himself into a large and wild-looking wolf and ran out into the main hallway, howling and snarling at random people. When the mall-goers started screaming and running, he chased them towards the front entrance.

Edited by Drake

Ayingel

"Thanks." Lila looked around at the group. "Now about that phone..."

Drake

"Yes," said Peter. "Follow me."

He led Lila up the stairs and immediately right into the kitchen. He pointed to the phone on the wall.

"I'll be right outside if you need anything."

Peter stepped back out into the hall, leaving Lila to her privacy.

Vergere

Brett just opened one eye to look at the new guy. Finally, "Hi." After a pause, "I've lived here my whole life. I've seen you around."

Kelly just watched curiously as she began to help out other customers.

Ayingel

Lila held her breath as she picked up the phone. She dialed the numbers for her dad's cell phone and waited as it rang. "Hey, dad...I'm fine...Yeah, things are fine...we only had a half day at school...yeah...some sort of fire...But, I've got a place to stay now...Yeah, they're nice people...No...I don't need the hotel room anymore...I'll pick up my stuff after school tomorrow...Yeah...Thanks, dad...bye." She hung up the phone and looked around. Lila opened the fridge just to see what they had to offer. To her surprise, it was fully stocked. Finally...no more crappy room service meals. Remembering where she was, though, she closed the fridge and went out to the hall. "Is it okay if I eat some of what's in there?"

Drake

Peter raised an eyebrow then nodded. "Okay. We are going to have dinner soon, though. You may join us if you'd like."

Kurt teleported in next to them. "You're staying too! Awesome!"

Rogue

Natalie heard a commotion across the street and looked outside. People seemed to be running from the mall.

"Watch out!"

"It's rabbid!"

"Don't let it bite you!"

She wondered what could possibly be going on.

"Oh my god, the wolf--did you see it?"

A wolf?! In the mall? But why would a wolf be...She wondered... She turned around, running down the stairs as fast as she could. Her father was hanging out the front door trying to understand the commotion when Natalie ran past him. "The hell's going on---Natalie! Where are you---get your ass back in this house right now!"

She ran down the stairs and into the street, nearly getting hit by a bus before she reached the other side. It was hard to make it to the door to see, since the crowd was running in the opposite direction. Some elderly woman almost barreled her over.

Ayingel

Lila jumped a little in surprise, but then actually smiled. "That would be awesome." She hadn't actually eaten with someone else in a long time. She looked at Kurt. "Do you always do that?"