Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Drake

REVENANTS ASSEMBLE!

Drake

Right! :D

Rogue

Right! Because you wanted nifty cybernetics! :D

Ayingel

yup ^_^

Andy

Can someone take control of Aston for us for a short while so I can sort some stuff out?

I'm still settling into my new job, and my parents are moving to India next week so it's all busybusy here.

I'll be back when I can.

Cheers :)

Mara

Well, I've been sort of using him with Kaden, but someone else can share him with me.

Radioactive Isotope

India? wow, that's kinda far. are they moving there for work?

Bad furday

May I come with them? ;):p :(

Mara

India has carpet? :p

Kidding. :p

Hope their trip is safe. : )

hhawk

I want a player to control where do I get one??

Andy

Duh, how do you think they fly around? :p

Anyways yeah my dad has a secondment over there for a year, and my mum and youngest sis are going with him.

It's basically because the Indian office is rubbish and they need the awesomeness of my dad to train them all. :p

Drake

I want a player to control where do I get one??

Thanks for showing your interest in our RP! Unfortunately, we're not really actively looking for anyone to join at this time. If something comes up with one of the other writers, or we are in need of a new character or two, Rogue or myself will ask for applications. :)

Rogue

Indeedily! In the meantime you can have fun reading the rest of the RP to present. Do remember to start with Chapter One ;)

Mara

Duh, how do you think they fly around? :p

Oh, right! :p

Anyways yeah my dad has a secondment over there for a year, and my mum and youngest sis are going with him.

It's basically because the Indian office is rubbish and they need the awesomeness of my dad to train them all. :p

Of course. ;)

Princess

Ok, gotta say my piece, that I don't think it's cool to tell someone that they can't participate if they want to. How often are we looking for people who want to participate instead of people who disappear an then we get someone who wants to participate and they're told "thanks but no thanks."

Drake

Then tell me, what role could they take, exactly? Any character not within the squadron is going to get less play time during missions, plain and simple. They could make a "support" character, sure, but they'd most likely end up left out on missions. It was hard enough working Brier Fae into the current mission.

If not, they have two options. First, one of the current writers, with more than one character, could give up one of theirs. Second, if the new person wants to make their own (which seems more often the case), one of the current characters could be killed off. We've done it before and have a couple options to do it again. However, it's difficult planning for deaths, especially for myself and Rogue, who are running the show these days.

So either find me twelve more people to start up a second squadron or give me a better suggestion as to why I can't tell someone we aren't recruiting.

Edited by Drake

Princess

So give out temporary "support roles" or you know, we may need some bad guys. Hell, let them know that when this part of the mission is over we can try to fit them in somewhere, but just telling them "thanks but no thanks" doesn't seem like a good way to keep interest up

hhawk

I dont care what role I get! It is ok though! I understand if you cant get me in without messing up the story! Dont worry about it to much! Thanks Though!!! IT IS WHAT EVER YOU CAN WORK IN!

Drake

Okay, well I'll have to discuss it with Rogue and we can get back to you on what's do-able. Even if it's just a little part right now, there's always room for advancement. ;)

hhawk

That is FINE!! Thank you for the oppertunity! Just tell me my character when you decide! THANKS!!

Drake

Oh, you'll make your own character. We'll just give you an occupation. :D

Rogue

And we weren't saying thanks but no thanks. We were saying that when we had space in the squadron we would contact you.

We've had a waiting list before, Prin, and it worked fine then. It's just the way things are.

hhawk

OK! So what do you want me to do? I am kinda new and I dont know what you want me to do! Just let me know! THANKS!

Drake

Well, if you're bored or have some free time, I would recommend reading through our stories so far. It's a fair bit so I won't hold it against you if you want to. ;)

At least catch up on the current chapter...makes it easier for when you eventually get into it with the rest of us.

Chapter One: Baptism by Fire

Chapter Two: Forges of Ithyari

hhawk

ummm... ok!

Drake

Alright, this thread has served its purpose. Going to lock it up. Please continue conversation in the Squadron Chat thread!