Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
TheUnknown

2008 Races

Recommended Posts

Winters

Let us remember...

On the left side of the political spectrum, is communism, then you go toward the middle, a little bit to the left is Democrats.

Go to the far right, you have Facisim/Monarchism. Then when you go to the middle, then a little bit to the right is the Republicans.

So yes, Republicans are Nazi's, just as I'm Lenin (I hate Communists... those red b******s!)

Edited by Winters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Except that calling a Liberal a Communist and calling a Republican a Fascist reduces the political debate to nothing but a childish shouting match. Just because you can compare someone to Hitler doesn't mean you should.

"You're eating Fig Newtons? Hitler LOVED Fig Newtons!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winters

I know it does, but it just makes it fun because it's fun accusing people of being Communists and Facists...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

And my version of fun includes hookers and fireworks. But to each his own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winters

On the side note of hookers...

My family has taken it to say that Sarah Palin looks like an expensive hooker, while I just end up not caring and finding it very annoying that they look at things so poorly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

No, she looks like one of those sultry librarians that never happens to be at the library. So I end up having sex with some 80 year old woman and it's just...not as good, you know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winters

I request to move for a no comment on the previous post and move on to yes, Sarah Palin is in a weird way, hot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

That comment looks really weird at the top of a page when you haven't read anything before it. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winters

Well, it does sound werid to find ANY politician hot, but then... they're usually past 50, and Sarah Palin is still able to have children...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

All right boys, this line of conversation is over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

This is an important part of the election, Prin. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

No, it's not, horny teenage Chicken :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

How else am I going to decide my vote if not by sexiness, the way Americans have been voting since Kennedy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Try this novel idea called: The Issues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winters

He does give a point. No bald man nor hidious man (with the exception of Nixon) has been elected since Kennedy, look! We even voted a movie star into office!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winters

I feel that a little bit of me has died inside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

And yet the rest of you has been made even more alive??? :eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Boys, I said enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

*Snickers.*

*Collects himself.*

I agree with Prin.

*Snickers again and hurriedly leaves thread.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Prin, it doesn't matter if what they say is true or not. They're against abortion, and that's all that matters.

Jeez.

Read a book.

Or better yet, don't.

:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

They're conservative, that's all that matters

They're 'the american party' because they constantly harp about how religious they are and how they have values

and constantly mention "the war on terror" and/or 9/11 :p;)

Yes, I'm being sneeringly sarcastic :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

They're conservative, that's all that matters

They're 'the american party' because they constantly harp about how religious they are and how they have values

and constantly mention "the war on terror" and/or 9/11 :p;)

Yes, I'm being sneeringly sarcastic :p

So true. Today's Republican Party is entirely about using wedge issues so they can sneak in an agenda that only helps out their campaign contributors.

They did a great job at both conventions. I loved the one where they asked people what "small town values" were.

"I am from a small town, so I can tell you exactly what that means."

"Well, that's what I'd like you to do."

"Y-it's-it's...real people...real values...uh...common sense..."

"Can you be more generic?"

I mean, they have a point though. Sodom and Gomorrah were cities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.