Winters 0 Posted September 4, 2008 (edited) Let us remember... On the left side of the political spectrum, is communism, then you go toward the middle, a little bit to the left is Democrats. Go to the far right, you have Facisim/Monarchism. Then when you go to the middle, then a little bit to the right is the Republicans. So yes, Republicans are Nazi's, just as I'm Lenin (I hate Communists... those red b******s!) Edited September 4, 2008 by Winters Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted September 4, 2008 Except that calling a Liberal a Communist and calling a Republican a Fascist reduces the political debate to nothing but a childish shouting match. Just because you can compare someone to Hitler doesn't mean you should. "You're eating Fig Newtons? Hitler LOVED Fig Newtons!" Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Winters 0 Posted September 5, 2008 I know it does, but it just makes it fun because it's fun accusing people of being Communists and Facists... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted September 5, 2008 And my version of fun includes hookers and fireworks. But to each his own. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Winters 0 Posted September 5, 2008 On the side note of hookers... My family has taken it to say that Sarah Palin looks like an expensive hooker, while I just end up not caring and finding it very annoying that they look at things so poorly. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted September 5, 2008 No, she looks like one of those sultry librarians that never happens to be at the library. So I end up having sex with some 80 year old woman and it's just...not as good, you know? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Winters 0 Posted September 5, 2008 I request to move for a no comment on the previous post and move on to yes, Sarah Palin is in a weird way, hot. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted September 5, 2008 That comment looks really weird at the top of a page when you haven't read anything before it. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Winters 0 Posted September 5, 2008 Well, it does sound werid to find ANY politician hot, but then... they're usually past 50, and Sarah Palin is still able to have children... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted September 5, 2008 All right boys, this line of conversation is over Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted September 5, 2008 This is an important part of the election, Prin. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted September 5, 2008 No, it's not, horny teenage Chicken :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted September 5, 2008 How else am I going to decide my vote if not by sexiness, the way Americans have been voting since Kennedy? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted September 5, 2008 Try this novel idea called: The Issues Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Winters 0 Posted September 5, 2008 He does give a point. No bald man nor hidious man (with the exception of Nixon) has been elected since Kennedy, look! We even voted a movie star into office! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted September 5, 2008 (edited) The other side of the coin. ^Probably NSFW. :p Edited September 5, 2008 by Chickenman Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Winters 0 Posted September 5, 2008 I feel that a little bit of me has died inside. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted September 5, 2008 And yet the rest of you has been made even more alive??? :eek: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted September 5, 2008 Boys, I said enough Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted September 5, 2008 *Snickers.* *Collects himself.* I agree with Prin. *Snickers again and hurriedly leaves thread.* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted September 6, 2008 Interesting article on the Republican Campaign Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted September 6, 2008 Prin, it doesn't matter if what they say is true or not. They're against abortion, and that's all that matters. Jeez. Read a book. Or better yet, don't. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted September 6, 2008 They're conservative, that's all that matters They're 'the american party' because they constantly harp about how religious they are and how they have values and constantly mention "the war on terror" and/or 9/11 Yes, I'm being sneeringly sarcastic :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 8, 2008 From the Daily Show: Dealing with Bristol's pregnancy: what's that word I'm thinking of? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted September 8, 2008 They're conservative, that's all that matters They're 'the american party' because they constantly harp about how religious they are and how they have values and constantly mention "the war on terror" and/or 9/11 Yes, I'm being sneeringly sarcastic So true. Today's Republican Party is entirely about using wedge issues so they can sneak in an agenda that only helps out their campaign contributors. From the Daily Show: Dealing with Bristol's pregnancy: what's that word I'm thinking of? They did a great job at both conventions. I loved the one where they asked people what "small town values" were. "I am from a small town, so I can tell you exactly what that means." "Well, that's what I'd like you to do." "Y-it's-it's...real people...real values...uh...common sense..." "Can you be more generic?" I mean, they have a point though. Sodom and Gomorrah were cities. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites