Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Doc Ani Jade

The Dream Thread III

Link

*gives Ani wary look* nothing you'd be concerned about.

Doc Ani Jade

Aight.

(I hate that line...whatever.)

Link

why? you wanna hear about my screwed up love life? I feel certain you don't.

Doc Ani Jade

No, I guess I don't. Realized I have another couple year's...lole. I keep telling people I'm 14, and the keep beliving it...ok sry just can't get over it. I'll stop...

Ana

What's lole mean anyway?

Doc Ani Jade

:D ok...I started that a few weeks ago. Rogue was the only one who noticed, then I had this big thing about explaining it int the main Cantina thread...ok there's thid girl naimed Lola, she's on aim a lot, and somebody started something about her name being lol, cause we always speeled it that way...an enemy of hers made some big cruel joke about her life being a joke, so we started doing lole just to uhhh make sure we didn't forget, to make her feel better a little bit...(and no, that's not the only thing we did, we're not stupid.)

(and by we I mean me and my friends who know her)

(who sorrry about the length there... :roll: )

Bad furday

*Sings*

...I asked her her name and in a husky voice she said, "Lola. L-O-L-A L-o-laa....!!"

Ok, um...take a breath between words there Ani, it sounds like you said all that at once!

Ana

Oh I see... thanks for explaining that.

Doc Ani Jade

At this point in the damn day there's nothing I can do but ramble on...so not my fault. yeah.

Sticks

Ok, I had a very strange dream last night, but it wasn't SW. I'm supprised I still remember it.

Ok, it started out at Tropical Sno, which is were I work. I got mad at my parents for something, and started running for some other buildings. My friends stepmom started running after me, and for some reason I thought she was my stepmom (which I don't have one...yet). I tried to find a place to hide from her, so I ducked in this doorway. It was really small, and I found myself in this house that was maybe made for people 3/4 my size. There were names of girls on different doorways. I went in one, and there was a bedroom and bathroom. The rest of the doorways had that too. There was maybe around 8 different names and rooms on the first floor. Then I found a staircase, and there was a second floor, and third, and so on. I went up to the 9th floor, and btw, all the floors had these little "apartments" with names. Then I wanted to go back to the first floor, so I headed back, except this house was kinda like a maze. Luckily, I found my way back, and started showing friends this house that I found. I remember not knowing how many floors there were, cuz I didn't visit them all. But there were floors underground that I went to. On on of the floors I found a dead person. That's where that dream ended, and kinda morphed into another dream:

I was at my school, except it was supposed to be a prison. Someone yelled that this was the time to make a jail break, so every single person rushed outside to the playground. There were men with guns everywhere trying to stop us from escaping. There was also a metal fence everywhere caging us in, which our school does not have, lol. I started climbing the wall to the roof, but there were guys up there with guns too. There was no way for us to escape. I don't remember if there was anyting more...

LOL, weird, huh?

Ana

:rof: Funny!

Sticks

Yea, I'm very supprised I still remember it! I'll forget it within a day, lol.

Link

lol yeah that was great

Sticks

Ya know what? The last couple of nights, I've been having strange dreams that I actually remember, and they all have one thing in common: I'm always running from something...but I don't know what.

Ana

Dreams you say? Premonitions more like... Face your fears you must!

Andy

lol, I had a dream the other noght, that I went to Celebration III as Jacen (Jedi Punks version) with the spikey blue hair... actually it didn't look that bad on me... :p

and last night, I was with Luke Skywalker, helping to get rid of some Dark Jedi from my town, except we were out numbered, so ran away instead....

Rogue

LOL...

Sticks

I told you about my first dream, where I was running and trying to escape from a prison that was at my school. Well, 2 nights ago something was chasing after me and I was trying hide my little brother and I from it. Last night I was being chased outside by someone...I can't remember it very well now...

Link

I had one that would scare the life out of anyone. There were 3 guys from my old middle school that annoyed everyone. I mean they were all over 6 foot and were mean as snakes. Anyways, I dreamed last night that one of them was Count Dooku, one was Darth Maul, and the other was Darth Vader. I kept trying to run away and I looked to my best friend forever Carol, who turned into Leia and cornered me so the three guys could get me. I reached down to get my light saber to find it was gone. I finally found a way out but when I reached the end of the corridor they had somehow beaten me to it. So I turned back around but then I woke up.

Sticks

I can't remember last night's dream, although someone was probably chasing me in it too...lol

Doc Ani Jade

Wierd...ok my dreams lately have been pretty vivd but I'm repeatedly getting hit by cars... :-? Not fun. I was crossing a highway and was hit by an eighteen-wheeler, and the next night it was at some contest at a block party and i was flipped onto a hood, and one of those dashoborad ornaments... :-?

Sticks

Hmm...that's interesting...maybe you're afraid of cars or somehing...lol

Doc Ani Jade

Yes, I have a secret inner fear of cars. They haunt me at night... :p

Ana

lol! :lol:

Bad furday

Be careful when crossing the road or something Ani. It might be a bad omen!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.