Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Tsl

Harry Potter Theories and Such

Tsl

Yeah, it's definitely Regalus. I think that bit was pretty obvious. Though what exactly it all means isn't perfectly clear yet, lol

SoftballJedi

Something tells me that Dung sold it..remember, he was stealing Harry's (Sirius') stuff?

Radioactive Isotope

alright folkses. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows is scheduled for release 7/21/07 (hence the reason i'm digging this thread up). we know two characters are going to die. Harry's a pretty good bet, but anyone else get the sneaky suspicion it might be Ron and Hermionie (:wail:)?

and if it's Malfoy and Snape, i will do a happy dance.

Drake

Two characters....hmmm....which two could it be? Could it be the two obvious ones? The ones told about in prophecy? The ones that are joined so that if one dies, so must the other? Hmmm....maybe Harry and Voldemort? Or do you mean two of the lovable characters?

Tsl

Yay Potterness! I can't wait. I need to reread everything so I'll be ready, since I've forgotten most of the theories and crap I had.

I'm sure everyone will be wrong as per usual and she'll blow all of our minds again :D

Tsl

Just a few days left! Yayitude!

Andy

OMG It's The TSL!!!

*glomp* :D

Ender

I finished it. It's brilliant.

Drake

I found a list of everyone that dies, cross-referenced it with my friend's copy and confirmed them true. Wonder if I should post them?

:twisted:

Andy

Just make sure you Spoiler-tag them :p

Drake

The thread description comes with a spoiler warning so I am within the rules to post spoilers at my discretion. ;)

Andy

It also says it's a theories thread... And I can soon sort out your smart-arse reply about rules! :p

Edited by Andy

Drake

You're mom's got a smart-arse! Oh snap! :p

Bad furday

*has finished the book and has had his mind blown...again* :D :p

Radioactive Isotope

*joins Furday in the mind blowingness* oh. my. heck. i'd say a LOT more than two people died. false advertising i say! and as soon as my brain recovers from the sheer awesomeness of the book, i'll have some sort of review.

Andy

I read the last page. :p

That's it. I'd bought the book for my boyfriend. lol

Princess

Wow. Just wow.

Tsl

Awesome book. And I actually guessed right about a lot of things! :eek:

I'm sad it's the end of it though :puppydogeyes:

Drake

She's rumoured to be writing an 8th book.

Andy

If she doesn't write any more I'll be surprised. But I wouldn't be surprised if she wrote something else first... But to be fair, she might just be a 1 hit wonder. lol

Princess

But now we have to know about James and Albus Potter at Hogwarts!

Drake

LAME

Radioactive Isotope

bah. i'd just like to say, i was right about Snape. booya.

Drake

If you're thinking about what I think you're thinking about then it wasn't hard to deduce that conclusion. Hell, I have never read any of the books and I came to that conclusion about Snape a year ago.

Tsl

She's said before she won't be writing any more Harry Potter. But I suppose she may not be including the idea of writing prequels or sequels, like about his parents' school days or the new generation. I don't think she'll ever hit it as good as she did with the original series.

I haven't been following any of the HP fan sites for a long time though, maybe things have changed.

I would be interested to read more books of course, whether they be Harry Potter related or not. She is a really good writer.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.