Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Tsl

Harry Potter Theories and Such

Uncle Du

You also have to think too, Slytherin could have never predicted that one of his heirs wouldn't be pure blood, and definitely couldn't have predicted that Tom Riddle would be as powerful as he was with a Muggle father. And being that he does have that Slytherin blood in him, gave him the abilities to control the basilisk.

Ladysade

i think Potter or longbottom could be alter ego's of Voldermort...since he split his soul 7 times...

and its possible some force of light , gave birth to both potter and longbottom...that either were meant to free voldermort from the torment from splitting his soul 7 times..

and that Dumbldor was meant to guide potter or longbottom....to be stronger then voldermort to help free him VIA.Kill him..

just my theory

Ladysade

My theory about HArry potter is.

that maybe potter or longbottom where meant to be born...as both could of easily been the better half of voldermort.

that they were meant to free him from the torment of splitting his soul 7 times...

and dumbldor was meant to guide them to being stronger then voldermort himself

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.