Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

never thought it would come to this...

Rogue

Hey guys, let's just try to remember the fun we had with her.....and forget the sadness her leaving has brought to us all.

We need to...

Czulkang Lah

oh my....you go to school for one day, and you miss everything!!!!! :cries:

That sums it up for me, too.

I didn't see this coming. I don't think anyone did.

Oh jeez.

Podracer, when you read this (Trust me, you will), I want you to know that we'll always be your friends. It's not just about the story. Not many people that you meet on the Internet (Or anywhere else, for that matter) are genuinely good people. You are one of those people. Frankly, I was starting to despair about encountering someone who only had good intentions, and there you were.

Thanks for everything.

-Stead Five, signing off.

Sticks

:cry: We're all sorry to hear this, Podracer. Has it really been 7 months already? Wow...time goes quickly when your having fun...

Just remember...once a Pycho, always a Psycho!

Bye, commander, u were great!

sarah

And not just the Psychos, I mean SW completely. It's just that... well, I have to get rid of something in my life, and I guess this is what it has to be.

What!? I can understand you leaving us, we are a bit crazy (just kidding), but Star Wars! Nooooooo! Why? Don't tell me this is a sick joke.

Really, Star Wars? :cry: Noooooo!!! :cries:

:wave: Dammit, why isn't there a wavy guy who cry's?

I will miss you.....

Star Wars!? :cry: You must be really strong to leave the SW galaxy!

I wish you best of luck commander......

Star Wars!? :o (I'm in total shock here.)

sarah

And not just the Psychos, I mean SW completely. It's just that... well, I have to get rid of something in my life, and I guess this is what it has to be.

I...I, I just don't understand. Star Wars! :cry: The thought of anyone having to give up SW is unthinkable.

I need a drink. :beer:

My advice podracer: Never ever forget Yoda's wisdom. " Do or do not. There is no try."

Pandora

;) None of these smilies really smile quite the way I want to. It's not quite like that one... let's see... well, for once, I'm speechless. Fancy that.

I'm NOT giving up SW completly. I can't do that. It's helped to shape my life. (I honestly try to live with many of the same morals as the Jedi).

That's not going anywhere.

And I WILL keep coming here... I'm just Commander anymore. I'm simply Pod.

Furday's Commander.

Jake Durron

:cheers: Horaay (or however you spell that) for podracer!

sarah

"I'm NOT giving up SW completly."

Good, you had me scared for a minute. Good luck with your school work, podracer.

tahiriveila

"I'm NOT giving up SW completely."

:::swipes hand across brow, and breathes sigh of relief::: good, thought we'd lost ya there! ;) have fun with school!

Master MJade

Thank the Maker!!!!!

So we will see you but you won't be in command ne more right?

hey thats great :D

once you have SW you can't give it up. It is an addiction.

Andy

Hey pod, are you going into Green Squad now or something, because otherwise we'll have to kick you out of our private forum :D

just kidding, obviously :)

Pandora

If I ever come back, I'll start out as a Cadet and work my way back up: just like everybody else.

sarah

If I ever come back, I'll start out as a Cadet and work my way back up: just like everybody else.

:) That's humble of you. That shows character. And with that, you'll always be welcomed to come back as the Commander (in my eyes anyway).

Czulkang Lah

Indeed.

Master MJade

commander, i mean podracer, i don't think anyof us would have a problem w/ that,

idea: how about we make her a part of green thingamabob

^Hal^

We can't do that. If she said she's resigned, then she's resigned.

Master MJade

well hey she started this. i think she desreves at least an honarary title or somethin'

sarah

well hey she started this. i think she desreves at least an honarary title or somethin'

Agreed. Even though she resigned, it's HER thing, SHE started it. IMO She has any and all rights to it, although she does not take advantage of them. IMO that's good leadership. She is willing to step back and let others take a turn. That's why I said what I said in my last post. What she posted really is impressive to me because I know I wouldn't do that. If I was in charge & left and then came back, I would just assume my role.

Rogue

I guess you never realize how important or special someone is until their gone.

Bad furday

Too true. Podracer, if you're reading this, if and when you decide to come back full time, I'll hand over the reigns to you. That's the way it ought to be.

Master MJade

check out the poll

Pandora

Too true.  Podracer, if you're reading this, if and when you decide to come back full time, I'll hand over the reigns to you. That's the way it ought to be.

Thanks, Furday. It's tempting. Very tempting. (you'll realize that power is not a thing easily given up). I'll keep that in mind. I may never come back full time. Once I start school again in Augest, I will have virtually no time at all because of my advanced classes require a LOT of extra time. (but if it works out right, I'll have half a semester when I start college!)

Only time will tell!

Sticks

Yea, I'm taking on a big workload next year, too. I'll be busy with a job, volleyball, the fall play, and I'm also going to try to get both Algerbra II and Pre-Calc done in one year, so I can take Calc one and two at our local college my junior year, and Calc three and some other math class my senior year. Maybe trig or something. I prolly wont have a whole bunch of time to spend on the computer.

^Hal^

Jeez.. You people all work too hard. Your lives seem way too complicated. And you have loads of different Maths classes. That's weird. In England there's just Maths and Further Maths, and you cover everything in them.

tahiriveila

wow, i wish it were that simple here...i hate all the billion possible classes of math you can take here, i hate it all... ;)