Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

never thought it would come to this...

Pandora

I'm formally resigning, effective immeadiatly. Furday, you're in charge. I know you'll do a good job. It's all up to you now.

I don't really think I'm giving SW up completly. I NEED it. It's the one thing that keeps me from snapping.

And I'll try to pop in here every once in a while to say hi. And I still have my email, so I'm not totally gone.

Please don't feel like I'm abandoning you. I'm not. None of you did anything that would make me leave. On the contrary. You guys are the reason this is so hard.

I know you're wondering why. Well, I won't let you be tormented with that question any longer. It's mostly out of necisity(sp???). You see, I'm 15, a freshman in high school (even though I'll be officiall in the 10th grade in four days), I'm taking college courses, hold a part time job, help raise my little brother, and am a full-time student. Next school year, I'll be taking Honors English, Biology Honors, Geometry, and I'll be on the cast and crew of BHS Live (our school's TV show.) The latter I may decide to drop. All those high school classes require a lot of work. And my college course (a writing corrospondance) takes up a lot of time, time that i've lately been spending here.

And my mom thinks that my SW obbsession has become unhealthy. It's kinda like that guy in the Coruscnt club in AOTC: "I want to go home and rethink my life." I just wish I was under the influence of some Jedi. If I were, than I wouldn't have to give this up.

(This is going to sound overly dramatic, but it's true) I can't even see the screen anymore-- it's too blurred by my tears. My chest hurts from crying.

I really hate leaving you guys. Please don't fall apart. Now I can really understand how Shmi Skywalker felt to see her son leave. I feel like that. In a way, the story is like my child. But i have to leave it.

It's been a fun seven months. Let me know if you make it to a year.

God, i wish I could stop thinking about everything we've been through togethe.r... the fisrt post on the story, when we decided on a name, the first Ewok to ever be blended, the first time the story was posted on a fan fic site, the awards ceremony, all the Psychos that left before me, the parties, the WD-40, emp.dan, the new characters, the evil clones, the "Maara" treatment, Mara, Tara, and Lara. The laughs, the cries, the murder.... All of it.

(I can't believe this is the last time I'm going to say this...)

May the Force be with you. All of you. Forever. I'm really gonna miss y'all.

Keep in touch.

And Furday: I don't know what you did, but I'm gonna pull a Bill Clinton for a second here... you're pardoned.

Jake Durron

A toast to Podracer!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

This is a nightmare, Someone pinch me!

Jake Durron

now I am sobbing!

Jake Durron

Salutes to podracer and Cries...

Commander I want to say that YOU were the reason I started and I hope things work out for you...

As to feeling like Shmi, I feel Like Anakin, I don't want to see you go...

I can't do it I just can't!

Sobs

Andy

:cries:

Sorry to see you go podracer :(

It's been a great knowing you.

And remember, if you ever have any free time, i'm sure we would all be glad of a small visit from you :)

Jake Durron

One post a year would be enough,

:cries: :cries: :cries:

Jake Durron

The love song For Episode II sounded like a love song, Until this... Now it is mourning your leaving like we are...

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry:

Jake Durron

God I just want to cry!

Andy

:cries: I can't believe this is happening....

Bad furday

The heartache will go away....but the memories never will. :(

Andy

This is enough to make anyone turn to the Dark Side....

Will we be renaming ourselves the Psychopathic Sith? :cries:

Jake Durron

Correction the heartach will never go away!

Yes we will...

Makia the Sith... thats what I feel like...

Jake Durron

Tell me honestly am I the only one here crying?

Bad furday

Well, it is a bit hard to see the screen through my tears...

Jake Durron

that's what I thought, God I feel horrible...

I wish there was something we could do!

Bad furday

We've got to keep going. Stopping because she left isn't what the Commander would have wanted. We'll work hard and make Podracer proud of us!

Jake Durron

I GTG Talk to ya tonight,

Bye :love::cry::love: :cry:

Andy

Yeah, and if she ever finds time ti come back, we'll give her a nice cadet number :D

just trying to cheer everyone up :) :(

Jake Durron

Manages small smile :-?

tahiriveila

oh my....you go to school for one day, and you miss everything!!!!! :cries: nooo!!! not our Commander, or former Commander!! This is bad, very very bad... i could use a drink...or seventy... :beer: this is terrible, we're losing more and more in our ranks like every week! :cry: well...even tho you probly won't read this, we'll miss ya podracer! :cries:

Ana

Bye, Podracer. Our thoughts go with you, wherever you go.

Master MJade

this is a joke, right? it isn't!

it wasn't what i said in that other thread.... was it?

oh god i have bad luck w/every one.

IT'S MY FAULT!!!!! IT'S MY FAULT!!!!! IT'S MY FAULT!!!!! IT'S MY FAULT!!!!!

Link

Podracer I know I speak for us all when I say you will be sorely missed. Next to Mjade you were my first friend around here. Please remember us and our thoughts, hearts and souls are with you. Good luck and the Force be with you.

^Hal^

This is not good. Really it isn't...

hmmm.... Furday, If you need help sorting the ranks out, I have a database with everything in it. Though I presume podracer sent you all her stuff.

MsSolo

Someone mentioned this earlier, but I think it goes for all of us: You're the reason we're here, Podracer. Not just here at Beeurd's, and not just here as pyschos, but you're the reason we're all friends. I hope that once your life becomes less hectic you'll find time to come bck and visit us. We'll all miss you loads.