Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
connorclone

Battlefront 2

SoftballJedi

Battlefront 2 is the only game I play, lol! I got a bit confused on the Galactic Conquest thing and the Rise of the Empire, so I decided to stay with Instant Action for now :p And, y'know, driving to practice some of my shooting skills.

I still can't fly for the life of me. I don't know why, but it's really starting to annoy me. I can't keep a lock on any of the enemy fighters, and I tend to umm crash right as I come out the the docking bay. Frankly, I'm starting to lose hope (I couldn't fly on BF1 either) :p

I tried to change the Y-axis thing, but I probably did it wrong.

Uncle Du

If you want to ensure victory in a space battle, you should try and take out everything on the capitol ship first. And for dogfighting, I've found that the best one for me is an A Wing, with it's homing rockets. Two salvos of those will take out anything, and it's easy to hit with, since they lock on.

darth vader

:( :(:(:(:(:( The makers should have made abetter work the deaths do not seem that realistic

they do not have all the heroes , i have been about all of them

Andy

Hey there. Welcome to GB!

I had to take down your sig because it was ever so slightly enormous. ;)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.