Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
connorclone

Battlefront 2

Chickenman

*extravagant bow*

GI_Admiral

Blind fanboyism is so much better.

*Goes and palys Yoda Story* :p

Chickenman

Yoda story was awesome!!!!

Alas, it won't work on XP, to my knowledge. If anyone knows how to get it to work, I'll become your slave. I'll do demeaning tasks. As long as I get to play Yoda Story. :puppydogeyes:

Ayingel

tried lowering the screen settings?

Chickenman

Yes.

CorSec

Common issue with XP and old games. There was a thread on it on SWmb at one time. Good luck finding it.

Ender

How can you be a star wars fan and not like this game unless some people have been drinking Haterade. Battlefield 1942 is good but not better.

I'm dissapointed to say it, but a mod community determined to mod BF:1942 could have done a better job.

They did. It's called Galactic Conquest. :p

Rogue9

you know what if its got blasters and wookies im in even though they didn't do any new crap i dont care because i get to kill stormtroopers.

Chickenman

i dont care because i get to kill stormtroopers.

Something you do in...*starts counting on his fingers*...every Star Wars game ever made? :???:

Rogue9

exactly people like me are the sole reason george lucas is friggin rich

Chickenman

:lol:

Now...go and make me rich. :p

SoftballJedi

Ooo!! I got the game today and I love it! It's really different from BF.

Andy

Good... cos BF sucked.

some of the screenshots I've seen remind me of JA MP, lol

Drake

I played the X-Box demo levels on the special features disc of RotS. They were the Utapau level and the Coruscant space battle. Utapau was fun. Got to play as Obi-Wan and fight Grievous. Fun fun fun. The Space battle was cool. Now you have less things to crash into in the starfighters. :p

SoftballJedi

I tried a space battle once already...I gave up :p For some reason, I could never fly in BF1 and I can't fly in BF2

don't really understand how you are able to become Jedi Heroes, but I'm not complaining lol!

I liked playing all of the Heroes except Chewbacca. I've played as Obi-Wan on Mufstar, Luke on Mygeeto&at the Temple, Yoda on Dagobah, Leia at Tantive IV and Polis Massa. Fun.

Ender

Much better than the first one, I think. :D

Chickenman

I tried a space battle once already...I gave up :p For some reason, I could never fly in BF1 and I can't fly in BF2

Use a joystick.

Drake

If you're having troubles with flying the fighters, try switching your Y-axis controls.

Uncle Du

To correct my utterly retarded mistake from before, let me re-post this in the appropriate thread....

SO, SW BF 2 is the sith. I've been playing the hell outta this game. On my new PSP.

:p

SoftballJedi

If you're having troubles with flying the fighters, try switching your Y-axis controls.
Chickenman Is Better Than You Posted Yesterday, 12:42 PM

QUOTE(SoftballJedi @ 2 Nov 2005, 06:13 PM)

I tried a space battle once already...I gave up For some reason, I could never fly in BF1 and I can't fly in BF2

Use a joystick.

Well, I have a PS2, and I don't know if that affects what you two are saying...but I have no idea what you two are talking about. :p

Uncle Du

The axis they are talking about is when you pilot a space craft, up is down, and down is up. You can switch that in the game if it messes you up.

Mickey

I loved Battlefront, and like 2 even more. It is a bit harder though, my kill/death ratio is quite a bit lower.

Uncle Du

So I completely annihliated this game, beat it with everyone. Replay value on these types of games for me is somewhat low.

Mickey

Interesting, for me this Battlefront is my most replayed video game. I play instant action on that all the time, its pretty much the only XBOX game I played for a while. Except when Commando and EpIII came out, then I played those once through. I really wish you could fight bots on Commando, then I would play it alot more. That was how I logged most of my hours on JA. But Battlefront 2 .... that Death Star level in the 501st storyline is just freakin hard. I could not take that one CP by the fire tube. And the bloody grenades for some reason in this game kill me waaaay more than in the old one. I think they did bump up the combat abilities of the bots. The space battles, despite some of the obvious inaccuracies are quite good. I had always wished the r-stick controlled roll too in the first one, lol.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.