Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
TheUnknown

Explosions in London

Bad furday

Tsl called GI 'dearie' , 'sweetie,' and 'hunny-bun'.... :p:lol::eek:

Now, Drake.... *ambles over with a microphone* how does that make you feel? :p

Drake

Well, knowing Tsl as well as I do and knowing how sarcastic she can be, especially towards those she dislikes (aka GI), then I know that her words of seeming adoration and love are actually translated to be:

Dearie = dumbass

Sweetie = son of a bith

Hunny-bun = damn Asian

:p

Alexander

Now, Drake.... *ambles over with a microphone* how does that make you feel? :p

Conan.gif

GI_Admiral

Jesus! Ive been slacking!! Didnt see these!

No, GI, sweetie, dearie, hunny-bun.  You simply twisted my words and played up the almighty super intelligent, all knowing teenager thing.  I'm really sick of it, and sick of you.

You can twist my words all you want.  I'll simply trust that the rest of GB isn't stupid enough to take the sith you try to feed them all the time.  And yes, kicking your ass would totally help.  Help get you to shut the ewok up.

GB was so much more pleasant when you were gone.

Yes I know snookums. Words can be easily twitsted can't they? But, they're true. It all depends on your point of view. And yeah, I do play that almighty super intelligent, all knowing teenager thing. Tis a hard role though. I might start demanding more money for all the work I put in! I'm sick of it too!! Dammit I demand higher pay!!!!!

Hehehe...I have not been implying anything. You assume that I implied you were racist. I was just pointing out that they're not living with only hate in them. I think it was a bad choice of words, and pointed it out.

I don't give a crap what his opinions are, I'm just tired of him twisting my words to suit himself and give him something to be self righteous about.  He knew exactly what I meant, he's just a dumbass.  I take enough sith from people in rl, I'm sure as hell not going to take it online from some moron.

Many people hate my opinions. I think most people call them extreme right wingers....

*takes a deep breath*

Okay, I apologise for flying off the handle.  I know Gi likes to wind people up for fun, he probably doesn't really think I'm a racist or whatever.  I still think it's a weird and anti-social hobby he has...

I just have an extremely strong aversion to racism and so when it's insinuated that I myself am racist....well... 

You might say I hate racism in all it's forms.

And here we are. Let us stop this, before anythign else develops. And yes, computer games are pretty anti social...but never thought it would be considered weird :(

So here it is: Truce. I'll stop if you stop.

Drake

That's the problem. You never stop being an ass, lol.

Chickenman

Notice he's twisted it so that accepting his truce makes her accept the points he has made.

Manipulative little nerfherder, isn't he?

Alexander

I've just decided to stop reading all the rebuttals and focus on the sarcastic use of cute words. Is that okay, my little sugar, gum-drop chickadees?

Chickenman

This was locked, but I believe this is an important issue, so I'm going to try un-locking.

GI, please stop instigating arguments.

Back on track:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/07/15...acks/index.html

I think it's awesome that other countries are helping out Britain after these terrible attacks, just like they were doing with America before Bush started Iraq and all his other bullsith. I'm still infuriated about how the world was united with us after 9/11, and Bush completly ruined that. A French newspaper on September 12 printed the headline: "We Are All Americans." Now Bush lied about Iraq, and pretty much gave the finger when the UN didn't want to move in. Now a very large percentage of the world hates us, and I'm not just talking about the terrorists and their supporters.

Edited by Chickenman

Alexander

The world was united with us after 9/11 because the attack on the U.S. brought all those in NATO in defense against the U.S. The agreement says that an attack by an outside group should be treated as an attack on their own country. That's why all NATO members followed us into Afganistan, because it represented a direct link between 9/11. The world turned their back because there was no link to 9/11 with Iraq, and Bush treated it as if someone took all his toys out of the sandbox and turned a good number of people against those who opposed.

BTW, have they actually determined that the terrorists in London were al-Qaeda? I haven't been keeping up.

Chickenman

The guy they captured in Egypt is hopefully going to prove the link. Also, a suspect in the attack's mother used to live in Cleaveland, so they're investigating that.

And not just because of NATO, people in many many countries that wern't in NATO stood with us, giving us their blessings compassion. And Bush threw it back in their face.

Drake

BTW, have they actually determined that the terrorists in London were al-Qaeda?  I haven't been keeping up.

Al-Qaeda said they did it. Or the American media said they said they did it. I'm still holding it as a rumour since it's hard to trust anything the American propaga...err...media tells me.

Chickenman

No, you were right the first time. :p

Andy

a website claimed responsibility, saying that they were a branch of al-Qaeda, but it isn't being treated as an "official" claim. The bombers were all British, but they were helped by an Egyptian chemical expert (i think) and at least one other man.

Andy

I just hope this (along with the Madrid bombings) leads to better security in American subway systems.

Well, I think they've already said that security on the London Underground isn't going to change much, aside from more security cameras (which were already in the process of being installed). The idea of searching or checking ID before entering the Tube system has been more-or-less discarded as being unreasonable. It would defeat the object of the Tube by slowing down the system to much.

The great thing about the Tube is that you have your ticket already, scan it through and it lets you in. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes for a train, and sure the trains can be crowded but it's quick and (in my experience, but a view not shared by some) efficient.

Alexander

The American subway system better not become more secure. How else am I supposed to get two people to ride for the price of one? I don't want some cop watching me and a friend going through the gate at the same time.

Ayingel

hooray for cheating the system!

Alexander

STICK IT TO THE MAN!

[Master_Revan]

I just heard there were more bombs that have gone off in london today, but i don't know much about it, or if anyone was hurt.

Ayingel

it looks a bit like some people may have, actually...university hospital by warren station...

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.