Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

TheUnknown

What are you taking?

Radioactive Isotope

they all look like scribbles to me. really cool and pretty scribbles, but still scribbles. :p

Sticks

Lol, I can pick out certain letters now...that's about it:p

Radioactive Isotope

i think i might pick up German again in the spring

Brumak

I sort of learned German in 10th grade, tried teaching myself from a book and audio tape my dad or sister had. It was fun...should have kept at it.

Radioactive Isotope

yeah especially with words like Geschwindigkeitsbegrenzung (speed limit)

Brumak

Wow....lmao...

Only things I really remember were haben sie fuer and der man mit dem stuck...(those are probably grammatically incorrect and spelled wrong...)

Radioactive Isotope

i dunno. can't remember.

E-wing

Statistical Thermodynamics

Optics

and a Grad study class..... that's where i work on my Grad Thesis (A modification of the big bang theory that explains the absence of anti-matter in the observable universe)

Brumak

I want some anti-matter...

Radioactive Isotope

it must be a good thesis, cuz i don't understand a word of the title. :p

E-wing

:lol:

don't worry, most people don't

Edited by E-wing

Brumak

What exactly is covered in thermodynamics....just from the title I'm entrigued...

TheUnknown

it must be a good thesis, cuz i don't understand a word of the title. :p

I was going to do a paper called "Herding Donkeys: House Democratic Cohesion Under Gephardt and Pelosi" but decided it was too much work.

Radioactive Isotope

that one i vaguely understand :p

E-wing

What exactly is covered in thermodynamics....just from the title I'm entrigued...

hmmm..... how do i put this in simple terms?

well thrmodynamics literally means heat movement. and i guess thats as good of a description as any for you see thrmodynamics has a lot to do with one of the two ways in witch one can alter a the inturnal enegry of system of mass particals: heat exchange (the other being work witch is covered under simple mechanics). althought it also has a to do with the relationship between the pressure, volume, and temp of a partical system as well. and lets not forget i'm only a few weeks into the class to i have even got to the heavey stuff yet.

dose that anserw your question?

Andy

Hmm, I'm studying "'Black & White' coffee machine cleaning proceedures". Then I have to train everyone else. lol :p

Brumak

hmmm..... how do i put this in simple terms?

well thrmodynamics literally means heat movement. and i guess thats as good of a description as any for you see thrmodynamics has a lot to do with one of the two ways in witch one can alter a the inturnal enegry of system of mass particals: heat exchange (the other being work witch is covered under simple mechanics). althought it also has a to do with the relationship between the pressure, volume, and temp of a partical system as well. and lets not forget i'm only a few weeks into the class to i have even got to the heavey stuff yet.

dose that anserw your question?

Yup :)

E-wing

good becouse for a minute i thought your might not be able to understand me with my spelling (i know i miss spelled stuff in that post.... just not witch word)

Brumak

I'm used to being in chat rooms where most people abbreviate eeeevveeeeerryyy word, and botch up even the most simple of words...so I had no problem with it ;)

E-wing

you know it's funny. I can understand and even develop new theoys about the fundmental nature of the unavirse and yet i'm pretty sure i can't even spell unavirse right....

Brumak

As long as you grasp what's relevant and real, that's what matters ;)

Radioactive Isotope

Hmm, I'm studying "'Black & White' coffee machine cleaning proceedures". Then I have to train everyone else. lol :p

omg, you racist jerkface! :p

SoftballJedi

Hey, I got a question for anyone whose been in AP/Honors classes: Are they supposed to ASK you first?

Radioactive Isotope

depends on your school. some schools you have to sign up for AP/Honors classes. with others, those are the only classes they offer once you get to a certain point (ie, they only offer AP Gov or AP Bio), and you don't really get a choice.

E-wing

if i remeber right from my high school days (witch granted were a long time ago) they put you in the class that they thing you are most suted for. (unless your border line in there mind then they ask what you want to do)

however if you don't think you can handle it i believe that you have every right to ask to be placed in a normal level class. don't do this unless your sure you can't take it because the honor class will help you more and look better on you collage app (asuming you want to go to collage that is)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.