Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Ender

How Did You Get Him/Her?

GI_Admiral

All the cool kids get lockers! :p

Andy

And? The questions still remain...

1. Why hasn't Tsl got a locker?

2. Why have you got a locker? :p

GI_Admiral

Ouch :p YOU obviously didn't get a locker :p

Tsl

hehehe! Thanks, B! That's brightened up my day ^^

Andy

Ouch :p YOU obviously didn't get a locker :p

I have more lockers than you can possibly imagine. ;)

hehehe! Thanks, B! That's brightened up my day ^^

:D

GI_Admiral

:O

Radioactive Isotope

Mike: we met at this church broadcasty thing and started talking. the dinner that night was Italian theamed and he brought this cheese and tomato pie thingy. anyway, we saw each other again at a pool party and talked and hung out with each other the whole time. he started coming to my Institute (scripture) class and asked me if he could take me out to dinner sometime. i said yes and we went out that next Wednesday. we dated pretty seriously for awhile, but since neither of us are in a position to actually get married right now, we've backed off and started dating around, but i still think he's the one. *prays*

Andy

Oooh, old thread.

Here's how I got with Ash:

Well, I was in Game in town, and there was a weird mad person talking to him, so I hid at the back of the store til the madman had gone, then bought my games and went.

Later that day I was on myspace, looking for local guys and I found Ashley's profile and we started talking. Added eachother and swapped MSNs and such.

Then a while later, I posted an emo-ish bulletin about how much my birthday was going to suck, and he replied to it, and said that he had looked at my profile and hadn't realised before that I'm gay. So we were talking a bit more then and I asked him if he wanted to go for a drink sometime, and we did, and that's how that began. :)

Brumak

I wish it was that easy for me :p

Radioactive Isotope

Rob: i met him at a church broadcasty thing (there seems to be a pattern here....) while i was dating Mike. i was behind him in the food line and we started chatting. he flirted with me just to get on Mike's nerves (which worked), but we wrote each other off as a dating possibility because i was 18 at the time and seriously dating someone else. fast forward about a year or so, Rob bought a house and moved into my ward. we would say hi to each other and make small talk, but he was involved with a girl from DC and i was dating Mark (-_-). then in April, we were at a firework show with the same church group, and i spent the whole day flirting with a friend of a friend and teasing Rob. friend of a friend was a nice guy, but lives in Indianapolis 3 hours away. that one never had a chance. so, the next day at church i told Rob if he got bored, he could come keep me company in the Nursery. cuz let's face it there's only so long you can talk to two-year-olds without going nuts. he poked his head in and said he couldn't stay that day, but since i didn't seem to mind the age difference between us, he wanted to know when he was taking me out on a date. our first date was two Fridays from then because i was in Pittsburg for a dance conference that next weekend. before i got home, he asked me if i wanted to go see Spiderman the next day with him and his two friends. the rest is history. we got engaged in September and married in January, and i couldn't be happier. :D

Andy

I met David through MySpace... woooo!

And then randomly drove down to London (about 2.5 hrs away) to see him. :p

Edited by Andy

Link

Too long to post here so I'll abridge as much as I can. Americansingles.com and a long, boring trip to visit family forcing me to live on MSN the whole time.

Darth Marius

Well I met Pod thru a series of spectacular events that drew us together. tada

Pandora

Yay! :kiss:

Edited by Pandora

Radioactive Isotope

thanks. now i can write your biography in mind numbing detail.

actually, come to think of it, most people probably don't want it THAT detailed. :p

Darth Marius

:nahnah: So

Pandora

We prefer to keep things short and sweet, except on occasion.

Take that as you will.

Darth Marius

Ok then i will :sw_greensaber:

Pandora

Cafeful now. You're going to get us shushed.

Drake

SHHHHHUSH-OLA!

Darth Marius

I could have gone in to all the mushy details. Then we would have really been shhhhush-olaed. :shifty:

Pandora

SHHHHHUSH-OLA!

You just can't let anything go without adding the patented Drakishness, can you? :p

Darth Marius

Just like a woman. jk

Pandora

*pinches him. YOu imagine where*

Darth Marius

I knew I was gonna get in trouble for that when you got home.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.