Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Ender

How Did You Get Him/Her?

Andy

Well, I'm still single. whoo, go me.

Chickenman

Yes. It's so hard staying single these days. Just the other day I had to beat a girl with a stick to get her to stop chasing me.

Sentrosi

yeah and corsec really is god......

no worries chicken man, next time just give the lady back her purse instead of beating her down :p was it just convience beeurd or did you say you were single right after phantom did on purpose...

*shiftyeyes*

Chickenman

But...I liked that purse. It had monies in it. :(

Andy

LOL

No, I didn't even think about that. JM lives like a million miles away from me. Plus I dunno how Mormans react to athiests, AND there is that little age difference thing too... So there :p

GI_Admiral

Hahaha JM has quite the list going :p

Up to Ana if she wants to do this...or we both could lol

Radioactive Isotope

of course i have a list going. for some reason, boys just find me irresitable. :p and anyway, beeurd, i don't think you're that much older than me. 3 or 4 years maybe?

GI_Admiral

Hmm...that or they lack enough blood....

Ayingel

LOL

No, I didn't even think about that. JM lives like a million miles away from me. Plus I dunno how Mormans react to athiests, AND there is that little age difference thing too... So there :p

what's wrong with age differences? *gets defensive*

Chickenman

Plus I dunno how Mormans react to athiests

They cut off certain body parts that are needed for human reproduction.

Or so I've heard.

GI_Admiral

Yeah they do

Radioactive Isotope

shhhh! you weren't supposed to tell him that! *hides rediculously huge and bloody knife*

Mickey

I've heard about these mormon cults and their activities ... sad to see it is true ... j/k

anyways, interesting thread and all, but chicks are for fags ... lol ... so I got no stories

Edited by Mickey

Ender

Chicks are for fags, eh? So do you go out with guys, or what? :p

Radioactive Isotope

snap

Mickey

oh, you got me ... lol that was one of two funny lines from dumb and dumberer ... the other wasn't so much of a line as a word repeated though ... good ol bob saget.

Sentrosi

im not going to begin even considering a reply to the obvious...

however... yeah 3 or 4 years beeurd... ;) but youd be safe from the knife from that distance... :p see it works out perfectly you get to keep your man hood... and she well gets to have someone older than her...

perfection......

course if you corrupt her from afar she will eventually give up the knife act... why do you think i moved away from jc... for a year and a half...

:D corruption from a far... lol

she still has the knife tho... but mine are bigger... :p

Radioactive Isotope

what? your knives are bigger, or something else? :p

Ayingel

im not going to begin even considering a reply to the obvious...

however... yeah 3 or 4 years beeurd... ;) but youd be safe from the knife from that distance... :p  see it works out perfectly you get to keep your man hood... and she well gets to have someone older than her...

perfection......

course if you corrupt her from afar she will eventually give up the knife act... why do you think i moved away from jc... for a year and a half...

:D  corruption from a far... lol

she still has the knife tho... but mine are bigger... :p

don't mention that time...ever...again...especially if you want to keep those knives OUT of you.

Aurelius

Well I met Mia through a Penpal site, we started chatting sometimes for hours on end. We were good friends for a while and I asked if I could stay with her in Finland. Anyway a few months later I had the money so I decided to stay with her, Into 8 days or so I went with her to her parents house she ended up being a little less defensive around me. On the train back to Helsinki we started getting more friendly then we decided it was right. We are in a long-distance relationship at the moment, She is planning to come here and we are planning to travel around Europe in '06 :D

Radioactive Isotope

that sounds like fun

Ayingel

wow...to back track a little...i finally remember walking by him in the hall. my mom's office was in the senior hall. i'd walk from her office to my end of the building everyday and now i remember seeing sentrosi in the halls...wow...i can't believe i forgot about that until now..

CorSec

yeah and corsec really is god......

Argh! figured me out! Away with you! *smiteth*

Chickenman

Yay. You have no idea how long I've been waiting to post in here.

Lucy found my myspace, and knew me from English class. So she added me as a friend and we started talking. One night, she asked me to Homecoming. So I went. The only problem was, she didn't, because she wasn't able to find a ticket. We continued talking, and we liked each other from the start. I decided to ask her out, so I asked her if she wanted to catch a movie. She said yes, and on 10/28/05 I was forced against my will to watch "Elizabethtown" (:cry:) After which, I asked her out. :D

Yay.

Mara

Yay for the chicken!

So Myspace DOES have a purpose. :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.