Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

The Welcome Lounge - introduce yourself!

Recommended Posts

Chickenman

*Pokes Prin*

Now assign her a number of demeaning tasks so that she can't go the ball!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

*Pokes Prin*

Now assign her a number of demeaning tasks so that she can't go the ball!

Chicken, go clean the Drunk Side bathroom :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

And no Prince Charming to help me with my cleaning? :|

Edited by Chickenman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

*PW alarm blares*

You really want a Prince Charming?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Err...on second thought...could I have a Princess Ridiculously Hot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

What? You think Prin is hot, do you? Hopefully she's not still got her heart set on me since I stopped leaving those love notes in her booth. You two will be so cute and happy together! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queso

*is lost confused and quickly stepping out of this thread!*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

What?  You think Prin is hot, do you?  Hopefully she's not still got her heart set on me since I stopped leaving those love notes in her booth.  You two will be so cute and happy together! :p

*sniffle* You don't love me anymore do you TSL?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

If the boy wants his damn Prince Charming you give it to him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

No, I said Princess Ridiculously Hot, not Princess *censor.*

:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Oooooh aaaaah /crowd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queso

0oooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

That was snaptastic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

What?  You think Prin is hot, do you?  Hopefully she's not still got her heart set on me since I stopped leaving those love notes in her booth.  You two will be so cute and happy together! :p

*sniffle* You don't love me anymore do you TSL?

I'm sorry, Prin, but it's time to move on! Don't worry, someday you'll find that special...er, girl, who loves to leave love notes in your booth. It's not you, it's me....and my heterosexual nature. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

What?  You think Prin is hot, do you?  Hopefully she's not still got her heart set on me since I stopped leaving those love notes in her booth.  You two will be so cute and happy together! :p

*sniffle* You don't love me anymore do you TSL?

I'm sorry, Prin, but it's time to move on! Don't worry, someday you'll find that special...er, girl, who loves to leave love notes in your booth. It's not you, it's me....and my heterosexual nature. :p

Yay! She doesn't love me anymore! Now I don't have to break her heart and tell her I go for guys! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

:cry: All this time....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

*hugs TSL in a platonic girly kinda way*

It's ok. Still friends?

:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Now you two have to kiss and make up! :p:D :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

In your wet dreams Furday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

What? You won't even give me a kiss? *cries*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I didn't think that you wanted one! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

Of course I don't....*shifty eyes* :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

Don't worry, the only person I want to kiss is my Mike.

And occaisionally my bird....but not in the same way :\

:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Suuuuuure, I think Mike has competition!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.