Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

The Welcome Lounge - introduce yourself!

Recommended Posts

Uncle Du

Changing the subject slightly... Do you have dime bars in the US? Mmmm...

Dime bars? Is that some sort of candy?

And Prin is NOT the nice one, she just tries to appear that way to new people, so she can later victimize them...or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Changing the subject slightly... Do you have dime bars in the US? Mmmm...

Dime bars? Is that some sort of candy?

Yes. And, I guess not. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

hey! i just read about those in my novel today.

yay! i finished it too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentrosi

*picks up the quarter that smurfette threw, shakes head*

babe why do you insist on wasting money...

btw the names sentrosi... im the resident... Smurf.... ill be on from time to time to torment you and bring beeurd some more slaves...

:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skywalker

Oh, okay, well I will watch out for that.

You all do have a lot of posts. 15k is quite a lot if I might say so myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Well, the site is 3 years old, so it's not like I posted all that in a couple nights, hehe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skywalker

Oh, I see. Three years old. Wow, still not a bad site. I am sure you have lost really good members over the years, huh?

I like the place, just needs to be expanded more, IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Yeah, maybe... But I think we need more members before we expand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skywalker

Well tommorow I am off to Brazil for about two weeks for a missions trip. So yeah, I will not be around for those two weeks, okay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

See ya. Have a good time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skywalker

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Have a good safe trip!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

make sure you don't wear shirts that have anything to do with the states on them. i know they're kinda anti-american in argentina, but i don't know if brazil is the same or not. just be careful!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Have a good time! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Hi there and welcome to GB. Why don't you introduce yourself at the Central Spaceport. The Drunk Side is always a good place to hang out. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

;) ;) *nudge nudge*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

"Middleland England"?

hehe, I think thats "The Midlands". :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skywalker

Back now.

FUN TRIP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Welcome back! :)

Sorry about the mess... redecorating ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

geez. ya go away for a couple weeks, and you come back and everything's messed up. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Who are you O_O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

me or Skywalker? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Well Skywalker...but an explanation about you is good too :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skywalker

Sorry guys, tis been a long time since I have posted. However, I should be back to posting shortly. Iunno, I just had a weird slump a little earlier. Getting quite aggitated at forums, I guess. Anyways, I am back. YAY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.